Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Indicted, Again

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,191 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Sadly, I know some here wont understand or believe this, but Desantis running for the party nomination is doing exactly what was intended.
    Create division among we the people foment animosity and

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

RDS is pulling in the crowds is what I hear

I don’t know why MAGA supporters like this clown have to lie about RDS. That pic was only the people choosing to stand in the Sun at the stage.

A pano in the thread shows the people behind the camera under cover. This is the BS that’s hard to swallow from the Trump cultists. Guy is up 40 pts. Why lie?
    Yup..

Quick estimate from watching the camera pan left and right, ...it looks like 2000+ people give or take.

Not sure what the big hullabaloo is.
    It's not a huge stadium but it's not a small ball room at a hotel either.
    Looks like a nice crowd for this venue arrangement.

Voters deserve more than one option. I’ve read and heard too many Trump supporters crying that Trump should be able to run unopposed. So he can focus on Biden.

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.
    Ok so the first part of my quote was unintentional, I had started to reply earlier in the thread and decided not to but Vanilla boards evil quote box decided to tack it on anyway when I replied to Goduckies

Having said that, I stand by my unfinished thought that you replied to. Instead of the intended post.

I've stayed out of your crusade and tried to be neutral but you have gone around stating a lot of things as fact that were clearly your opinion and then accusing others of the same thing you've been doing derailing threads and kicking this dead horse.

I accepted your reply at face value when I asked if who you would vote for if Trump wins the nomination.but you've gone scorched earth against anyone supporting trump since.

I might vote Desantis in the event He wins the nomination.....but, i dont trust him, I don't trust his backers/ endorsements, I smell a set up!

I was right, there are "some here that do not understand or believe my point" and that's ok.
    Everyone has a right to make up their own mind.
    But Im gonna tell you it's foolish to split off now when the Democrats are all in lockstep.

If we dont collectively rally together behind one candidate we will lose. The cheat is already on.

If you can't see it or don't believe it I can't help you.
    Trump didn't lose... they cheated, they had it all in place ready they had assets in place in all the key places and they have judges bought , changed laws unconstitutionally and ran the mail in ballot scam in front of our faces.
    Just like you see the DOJ protection for Joetato right now...they are all in and they do not intend to ever give up power again. They are ready to burn it to the ground before losing.

This is it, final curtain for America as we knew it if we don't win this time and not only do I think this is too big for Desantis,
    Im pretty sure he is bought by the establishment to protect the establishment.

Not stating it as fact, That's just my opinion.
    I’ve gone scorched earth on Trump, his Twitter goon squad and the cultists. If anyone here feels they fall into the cultist category I can’t help that.

Trump has learned nothing and that’s a fact.
    His Twitter goon squad lies daily and that’s a fact. TeamTrump is filled with liars as I’ve documented here. That’s a fact.
    Trump is an asshole and childish. Those are facts.

Today Trump said he wanted to fire Fauci but couldn’t. Then he claimed he rarely talked to him and DeSantis “loved” him. But Trump said people say he saved “100 Million lives.”

You can get over not trusting DeSantis like I’ll get over not trusting Trump.

Sorry, not on the Trump or Bust bandwagon.
    Ain't no cult like the Soccer Mom cult.

Maybe ask Trump supporters why they lie about and hate on DeSantis daily. The Trump haters shit is so fucking tired. I don’t want the guy in the WH again.

The problem is that Trump supporters just can’t wrap their heads around why millions of us want the same. You all want to pretend like Trump is the only GOP candidate that can deliver those things.
    People don't trust DeSantis

Gotta overcome that. Quit whining
    Says the Trump supporter.

I actually chortled.

The whining shit is tired Race.

Come up with something creative.
    Ironic

So creative isn’t happening.
    Trump is beating Biden. Desantis isn't

There goes your big issue

But wait it will be Newsom!!!!

Creative
    It's the opposite.
    The numbers don't support you
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,369

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Sadly, I know some here wont understand or believe this, but Desantis running for the party nomination is doing exactly what was intended.

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

I don’t know why MAGA supporters like this clown have to lie about RDS. That pic was only the people choosing to stand in the Sun at the stage.

A pano in the thread shows the people behind the camera under cover. This is the BS that’s hard to swallow from the Trump cultists. Guy is up 40 pts. Why lie?
    Yup..

Quick estimate from watching the camera pan left and right, ...it looks like 2000+ people give or take.

Voters deserve more than one option. I’ve read and heard too many Trump supporters crying that Trump should be able to run unopposed. So he can focus on Biden.

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.
    Ok so the first part of my quote was unintentional, I had started to reply earlier in the thread and decided not to but Vanilla boards evil quote box decided to tack it on anyway when I replied to Goduckies

Having said that, I stand by my unfinished thought that you replied to. Instead of the intended post.

I've stayed out of your crusade and tried to be neutral but you have gone around stating a lot of things as fact that were clearly your opinion and then accusing others of the same thing you've been doing derailing threads and kicking this dead horse.

I accepted your reply at face value when I asked if who you would vote for if Trump wins the nomination.but you've gone scorched earth against anyone supporting trump since.

I might vote Desantis in the event He wins the nomination.....but, i dont trust him, I don't trust his backers/ endorsements, I smell a set up!

I was right, there are "some here that do not understand or believe my point" and that's ok.
    But Im gonna tell you it's foolish to split off now when the Democrats are all in lockstep.

If we dont collectively rally together behind one candidate we will lose. The cheat is already on.

Trump didn't lose... they cheated, they had it all in place ready they had assets in place in all the key places and they have judges bought , changed laws unconstitutionally and ran the mail in ballot scam in front of our faces.
    Just like you see the DOJ protection for Joetato right now...they are all in and they do not intend to ever give up power again. They are ready to burn it to the ground before losing.

This is it, final curtain for America as we knew it if we don't win this time and not only do I think this is too big for Desantis,

I’ve gone scorched earth on Trump, his Twitter goon squad and the cultists. If anyone here feels they fall into the cultist category I can’t help that.

His Twitter goon squad lies daily and that’s a fact. TeamTrump is filled with liars as I’ve documented here. That’s a fact.

Today Trump said he wanted to fire Fauci but couldn’t. Then he claimed he rarely talked to him and DeSantis “loved” him. But Trump said people say he saved “100 Million lives.”

Maybe ask Trump supporters why they lie about and hate on DeSantis daily. The Trump haters shit is so fucking tired. I don’t want the guy in the WH again.

The problem is that Trump supporters just can’t wrap their heads around why millions of us want the same. You all want to pretend like Trump is the only GOP candidate that can deliver those things.

I actually chortled.

Ironic

Creative
    It's the opposite.
    Maybe at the moment, give Trump time, he will say something dumb af and those numbers will flip again.
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

I actually chortled.

Ironic

Creative
    It's the opposite.
    Maybe at the moment, give Trump time, he will say something dumb af and those numbers will flip again.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

I actually chortled.

Ironic

Creative
    It's the opposite.

Trump never steps on his own dick.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

We don’t trust the people that are propping up Ron’s campaign. Really not more complicated than that.
    Yet you trust a disloyal habitual liar.

Not me. I’m over defending lard ass.
    Yes, I trust Trump a million times more than the Bushes.
    So you trusted all the Bushies Trump had in this administration. Cool.
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

Trump got DeSantis to where he is. DeSantis should have waited until next time. He'll ruin himself running against Trump and won't even win Florida next tim. Big mistake.
    Trump BS logic. No one has to kiss Trump’s ass. You seem to think that’s necessary. Trump is one of the most disloyal MFers on the face of the earth.

Ask his wives. Facts and shit.

Explain to me why RDS needed to be loyal to him?
    Because Trump gave him his support to beat the gay sexual offending drug addict. Now he want s to push Trump out? No help from Ron for Trump. Guess he doesn't appreciate or repay favors. That's a serious character flaw in my book.
    Trump is a disloyal gasbag. Just ask Kayleigh McEnany. His loyalty is a one way street. Kiss his lard ass and he loves you long time.
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Peggy Noonan appears to just hate Republicans period

So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

Trump got DeSantis to where he is. DeSantis should have waited until next time. He'll ruin himself running against Trump and won't even win Florida next tim. Big mistake.
    Trump BS logic. No one has to kiss Trump’s ass. You seem to think that’s necessary. Trump is one of the most disloyal MFers on the face of the earth.

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

We don’t trust the people that are propping up Ron’s campaign. Really not more complicated than that.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

I actually chortled.

It's NOT a cult.

It's soccer moms. Allegedly.

Those soccer moms kept him out of the WH but keep on mocking them. You learned as much as Trump from his loss. Nothing.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,401 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

I actually chortled.

It's NOT a cult.

Those soccer moms kept him out of the WH but keep on mocking them. You learned as much as Trump from his loss. Nothing.
    Are you bothered by having the same view of the election as Mello - the establishment narrative?

Speaking of having learned nothing …

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

Amnesia? I mean, what is your excuse for missing the debate around here post 2016?

The “Bushies” was always one of the biggest complaints about 45’s term.

edited June 2023
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

I actually chortled.

It's NOT a cult.

Are you bothered by having the same view of the election as Mello - the establishment narrative?

Does Mello support RDS?
    edited June 2023
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

Amnesia? I mean, what is your excuse for missing the debate around here post 2016?

He hired a shitload of Bushies. Just stop with the BS spins for him. He has shitty judgement. “But who was he supposed to hire. He was an outsider.”
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

He hired a shitload of Bushies. Just stop with the BS spins for him. He has shitty judgement. “But who was he supposed to hire. He was an outsider.”
    Are you fucking retarded? How is that spin? It’s acknowledging the problem.

We? hired him to make different personnel choices. Based on his track record of being able to pivot quickly*, we? expect him to learn from his mistakes next time around.

*in before you parrot more establishment narratives: no one will work for him, he can’t keep anyone around, he fires too many people, etc etc etc

CHRIST.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

So?
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

I actually chortled.

It's NOT a cult.

Does Mello support RDS?
    Speaking of spin ….

Must defend the narrative.

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

We? hired him to make different personnel choices. Based on his track record of being able to pivot quickly*, we? expect him to learn from his mistakes next time around.

*in before you parrot more establishment narratives: no one will work for him, he can’t keep anyone around, he fires too many people, etc etc etc

CHRIST.

We’re talking about Trump here.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.

CHRIST.

We’re talking about Trump here.

Thanks for answering the first question.

The only narrative here is TeamTrump talking points.
    Trump

Nothing else matters

Including DeSantis
    Cute.

RDS is talking China.

Trump is talking about Trump and his upcoming legal battle.

I’m sure he mixed in some deep state talk and the Biden Crime family.

On Fox.

LOL…
    So I'm right

Got it
    46XiJCAB said:

Cute.

RDS is talking China.

Trump is talking about Trump and his upcoming legal battle.

I’m sure he mixed in some deep state talk and the Biden Crime family.

On Fox.

LOL…

The meltdown continues…