Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Indicted, Again

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,401 Founders Club
    edited June 2023

Helps Trump imo

It’s always special when the ultimate narcissist projects delusional machinations.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,369
    edited June 2023

Helps Trump imo

She needs to shut the Fuck up... she is more corrupt than any of them.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,197 Founders Club
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prosecutor-trump-case-documents/2023/06/17/id/1123928/

Court records show that the top prosecutor in the classified documents case against former President Donald Trump was previously cited for unethical behavior in a federal drug case, according to the New York Post.

Karen Gilbert, who is currently playing a key role on Special Counsel Jack Smith's team, was required to step down as the head of the narcotics division in the Miami U.S. Attorney's office due to her involvement in illegally wiretapping a defense attorney in 2009, according to court documents.

Around that time, Florida family medicine physician Dr. Ali Shaygan was pitted against Gilbert. In June 2007, Shaygan's patient, James Brendan Downey, died after receiving a prescription for methadone. During the litigation process, Gilbert and her colleague Sean Cronin suspected the defense of witness tampering. They then decided to wiretap Shaygan's lawyer without approval from the local U.S. Attorney at the time, R. Alexander Acosta. Despite Gilbert's efforts to throw ethics, the wiretap ended up providing no useful information.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,562 Founders Club

Helps Trump imo

There's your gaslight Mello
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    LebamDawg said:

RDS is pulling in the crowds is what I hear

I don’t know why MAGA supporters like this clown have to lie about RDS. That pic was only the people choosing to stand in the Sun at the stage.

A pano in the thread shows the people behind the camera under cover. This is the BS that’s hard to swallow from the Trump cultists. Guy is up 40 pts. Why lie?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

I don’t know why MAGA supporters like this clown have to lie about RDS. That pic was only the people choosing to stand in the Sun at the stage.

A pano in the thread shows the people behind the camera under cover. This is the BS that’s hard to swallow from the Trump cultists. Guy is up 40 pts. Why lie?
    I think they do it just to piss you off.
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

They do it hoping Trump will notice them. Why do they need to lie? What’s the gain?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,912 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

They do it hoping Trump will notice them. Why do they need to lie? What’s the gain?
    I recall informing you that people with character don't go into politics.

That includes campaign proponents and workers.

How do you not already know this?
    LebamDawg said:

Cool, get resdy for Biden to win in 24 then... but yeah alright no Ron
    46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

• BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,394
    Sadly, I know some here wont understand or believe this, but Desantis running for the party nomination is doing exactly what was intended.
    Create division among we the people foment animosity and
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Quick estimate from watching the camera pan left and right, ...it looks like 2000+ people give or take.

Not sure what the big hullabaloo is.
    It's not a huge stadium but it's not a small ball room at a hotel either.
    Looks like a nice crowd for this venue arrangement.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    I wouldn't hit 1,000 on my estimate.
    Blueduck said:

Sadly, I know some here wont understand or believe this, but Desantis running for the party nomination is doing exactly what was intended.

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Quick estimate from watching the camera pan left and right, ...it looks like 2000+ people give or take.

Voters deserve more than one option. I’ve read and heard too many Trump supporters crying that Trump should be able to run unopposed. So he can focus on Biden.

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,823 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Jokes on you.

That's the hoedown at Governor John Dutton's ranch. Season 5, I believe.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,602 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Voters deserve more than one option. I’ve read and heard too many Trump supporters crying that Trump should be able to run unopposed. So he can focus on Biden.

Like 2020. ;) <———

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works. </p>
    ^^^^^
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,680 Standard Supporter
    I am not voting for Trump, DeSantis or Biden -

but Biden will win re-election if he lives (technically is kept alive) that long.

He won't be seen for more than 3-5 snippets and whoever the Repub opponent is will be a sacrificial lamb
    LebamDawg said:

I am not voting for Trump, DeSantis or Biden -

but Biden will win re-election if he lives (technically is kept alive) that long.

He won't be seen for more than 3-5 snippets and whoever the Repub opponent is will be a sacrificial lamb

DeSantis can beat Biden, trump can't
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

Yup..

Like 2020.

Bullshit.

That’s not how it works.
    Ok so the first part of my quote was unintentional, I had started to reply earlier in the thread and decided not to but Vanilla boards evil quote box decided to tack it on anyway when I replied to Goduckies

Having said that, I stand by my unfinished thought that you replied to. Instead of the intended post.

I've stayed out of your crusade and tried to be neutral but you have gone around stating a lot of things as fact that were clearly your opinion and then accusing others of the same thing you've been doing derailing threads and kicking this dead horse.

I accepted your reply at face value when I asked if who you would vote for if Trump wins the nomination.but you've gone scorched earth against anyone supporting trump since.

I might vote Desantis in the event He wins the nomination.....but, i dont trust him, I don't trust his backers/ endorsements, I smell a set up!

I was right, there are "some here that do not understand or believe my point" and that's ok.
    Everyone has a right to make up their own mind.
    But Im gonna tell you it's foolish to split off now when the Democrats are all in lockstep.

If we dont collectively rally together behind one candidate we will lose. The cheat is already on.

If you can't see it or don't believe it I can't help you.
    Trump didn't lose... they cheated, they had it all in place ready they had assets in place in all the key places and they have judges bought , changed laws unconstitutionally and ran the mail in ballot scam in front of our faces.
    Just like you see the DOJ protection for Joetato right now...they are all in and they do not intend to ever give up power again. They are ready to burn it to the ground before losing.

This is it, final curtain for America as we knew it if we don't win this time and not only do I think this is too big for Desantis,
    Im pretty sure he is bought by the establishment to protect the establishment.

Not stating it as fact, That's just my opinion.
    I’ve gone scorched earth on Trump, his Twitter goon squad and the cultists. If anyone here feels they fall into the cultist category I can’t help that.

Trump has learned nothing and that’s a fact.
    His Twitter goon squad lies daily and that’s a fact. TeamTrump is filled with liars as I’ve documented here. That’s a fact.
    Trump is an asshole and childish. Those are facts.

Today Trump said he wanted to fire Fauci but couldn’t. Then he claimed he rarely talked to him and DeSantis “loved” him. But Trump said people say he saved “100 Million lives.”

You can get over not trusting DeSantis like I’ll get over not trusting Trump.

Sorry, not on the Trump or Bust bandwagon.