Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Indicted, Again

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited June 2023

46XiJCAB said:

Well Clay and Buck called this last week but they thought it would be July sometime.

They also felt Trump had better get new lawyers to fight this battle.

Not all Trump supporters are equal. They’re proof of that.

It's not going to help your boy

Sorry. It is revealing though

Very much so
    Try not to be so butthurt Race. I like Clay and Buck. They love Trump. Not crazy I’ll believe anything Trump says love.

My “boy” don’t need help. He’s gonna pummel lard ass without DOJ interference.

Living in the past.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,394
    HHusky said:

I'm more than happy to let this play out

The only peaceful legal way to stop the leftists is to elect Trump

You're hypocrisy should be embarrassing

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This one is pretty easy to understand. Guilty as fuck.

Still most interested in Georgia.

So is Biden then

Georgia doesn't care about you
    sure

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So is Biden then

sure
    You've never cared about being a hypocrite before. On brand

Trump was impeached for looking into Biden

Biden indicts Trump on something Biden also did

Makes sense

Helps Trump imo
    Take it up with Butterball.

Comrade Barr?
    Here's a fun fact...

Did you know Jeffrey Epstein was given a high school teaching job with out a college degree.

I wonder who would hire a creepy guy like that without any teaching background, credentials, or college degree?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,197 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well Clay and Buck called this last week but they thought it would be July sometime.

Very much so
    Try not to be so butthurt Race. I like Clay and Buck. They love Trump. Not crazy I’ll believe anything Trump says love.

Living in the past.
    This is exactly why Ron is toast
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,823 Standard Supporter
    Blueduck said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So is Biden then

sure

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So is Biden then

sure

Makes sense

Helps Trump imo

Comrade Barr?
    Here's a fun fact...

Did you know Jeffrey Epstein was given a high school teaching job with out a college degree.

I wonder who would hire a creepy guy like that without any teaching background, credentials, or college degree?
    His name was Donald.

And not the one that causes the Dazzler's head to explode.

H fell for the Schiff lie (again) that Barr claimed the investigation into Joe is over
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,394

Blueduck said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So is Biden then

sure

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So is Biden then

sure

Makes sense

Helps Trump imo

Comrade Barr?
    Here's a fun fact...

His name was Donald.

And not the one that causes the Dazzler's head to explode.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner..

Don Barr

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very much so

Living in the past.
    I hear a vote for RDS is just the same as a vote for Biden.

Trump voter logic.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,401 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very much so

Living in the past.

Trump voter logic.
    This isn’t the soccer mom board.

Hope this helps.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,874

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very much so

Living in the past.
    They all are

At this point the only real option in the future is to move, or become a communist and try and grab some power when they take over. Then at least you can have the satisfaction of watching the useful idiots be first against the wall.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Trump or Vivek. That’s it. Only way Biden wins again is through a second round of cheating.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,874
    jecornel said:

Trump or Vivek. That’s it. Only way Biden wins again is through a second round of cheating.

I see no path to victory for the republicans unless Kamala is the candidate.
    Newsom will win rather easily say 34 to 17

Let it burn

There is no republican party. There is I'm not a retarded Democrat party. The Bushies are toast. By running this year DeSantis killed his chances in 28

Vivik understands this. Meathead doesn't
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very much so

Living in the past.

Trump voter logic.
    I don't see that posted here

We gonna have another meltdown today?

I'm right. Ron is toast. Read the tea leaves bro
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,401 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I still like Ron. I think he would have been a great POTUS.

I am starting to agree with the belief he should have waited until 28. Trump is scorched Earthing him and it is working. He's a young guy, and extremely popular in FL. Should have probably just supported Trump this cycle, stayed Governor in an important state for 6 more years, finely crafted his message as Trump Jr without the circus, and then Trump would have been a huge cheerleader for him in 28 instead of having Twitter mobs destroy him. I think in the end Ron miscalculated. Instead of being Trump lite in 28, he is now viewed as a total establishment weenie, which I do not actually think he is, but he is being forced into that role because Trump has sucked all the air out of the anti-swamp room.

If my guess is correct that Trump ruins his brand forever, then his advisors and DeSatan blew it, and that is okay because I'd rather run this guy in 28 anyway:

A true America First MAGAtard but without all the bluster, yet plenty of strength. Hell make him VP this cycle.

Trigger Warning for 46Quook.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,357 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I am starting to agree with the belief he should have waited until 28. Trump is scorched Earthing him and it is working. He's a young guy, and extremely popular in FL. Should have probably just supported Trump this cycle, stayed Governor in an important state for 6 more years, finely crafted his message as Trump Jr without the circus, and then Trump would have been a huge cheerleader for him in 28 instead of having Twitter mobs destroy him. I think in the end Ron miscalculated. Instead of being Trump lite in 28, he is now viewed as a total establishment weenie, which I do not actually think he is, but he is being forced into that role because Trump has sucked all the air out of the anti-swamp room.

If my guess is correct that Trump ruins his brand forever, then his advisors and DeSatan blew it, and that is okay because I'd rather run this guy in 28 anyway:

A true America First MAGAtard but without all the bluster, yet plenty of strength. Hell make him VP this cycle.

Can't we get back to the days of Jack Kemp as VP nomination?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Hey I am on record months ago as a YUGE DeSatan supporter. But even I can see the writing on the wall. Will take something unbelievable happening for Ron to overcome this. The Trump base is too loyal and strong. Ron miscalculated, and because Trump has all the MAGA forces on his side, Ron is forced to cozy up to the politicians and special interests that the modern Republican base despises. I truly do not believe Ron is an establishment hack, but that is sort of the only group he can get backing from now. It's just a very uncomfortable spot to be in. God's little acre. And the worst part is this might ruin him forever, not just in 24. Because Trump is going to keep going. Is it any wonder that none of the foes from the primary in 16 wanted a rematch? Small hands Rubio, that turd Kasich, the Bushes, etc. All of them were not merely beaten in that primary, Trump destroyed them forever. Rubio got onboard the Trump train quick and has salvaged himself, but he is a non-entity on the National stage for years and years. The lesson here is that if you go up against Trump, he will absolute crush you, not only now, but possibly for the future. Anyone wonder what Hillary is up to? Yeah neither does anyone else, because Trump savaged her. DeSantis I think, sadly, made a big mistake here.

Oh, and as much as I hate to admit it, I call balls and strikes, and 6 weeks on abortion is DOA nationally. Total albatross. He's fuct.
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very much so

Living in the past.

Trump voter logic.
    This isn’t the soccer mom board.

Hope this helps.

Just quoting Trump voters responding to RDS issuing a statement. The statement Race was calling for 5 minutes after Trump was indicted. Replies were so predictable.

"RDS is a traitor."

Trump voter logic.
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

I like him. Who's he gonna VP for?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Bets?

Your favorite defense is looking shaky, Mall Cop.

OJ was acquitted. So there's that.