Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Radical leftist lawyer on Trump indictment

124»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

All of this will turn when RDS is POTUS.

The day of the Dog is coming.

I would support RDS if he's the nominee.

But he's got long way to go and Trump deserves his payback against the Deep State & Media.

If Trump doesn't scorch the Deep State and the Media on the campaign trail, we all might as well roll up our tools and find another planet to live on.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Again, Biden DOJ goes after Trump, Race's response is to trash DeSantis.

You seem to suggest it’s relevant to include Biden as a qualifier here, almost as if it’s a political strategy and not because Trump did something wrong.
    Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

Who among us doesn't want national defense information stored in a resort shower and shared with the press?
    NARA knew all about it all along. It was securely stored and the FBI had inspected it. Been there since he left office. Trump was pretty with declass power. Biden, Pence and Hillary were not. Hillarys server was hacked by numerous foreign actors. Joe's were in his garage and Hunter had access. Hunter also wrote some reports that seemed to Quote some of the info . Biden died a massive number at the Penn-Biden center funded by the Chinese. Who had access? How were they secured and why was there a large number of docs in Ukraine? You know the guys that paid him and then Obama 10 million that we know of so far.

Lay out your legal thesis why the others aren't under indictment. I'll wait.
    Daddy already blew up your power to declassify argument. He knew he hadn't. Lordy! There are tapes. Read the fucking indictment, Mall Cop.

The others didn't engage in intentional, willful misconduct. They didn't make the DOJ and FBI play whack-a-mole, lie about what they had or try to retain it.

Interestingly enough Joe's lawyer tried to recover classified docs I'm the spring of 2022.About 6 months before they came forward in November. No guilt there tho.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

But he's got long way to go and Trump deserves his payback against the Deep State & Media.

If Trump doesn't scorch the Deep State and the Media on the campaign trail, we all might as well roll up our tools and find another planet to live on.
    It’ll be a tough campaign for him with the cross he bears on his back, one must admit.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’ll be a tough campaign for him with the cross he bears on his back, one must admit.
    The Deep State & Media should be so grateful they have you working fervently at their behest. Really great ROI for them. Really great.