Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Radical leftist lawyer on Trump indictment

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
edited June 2023 in Tug Tavern
“It is an extremely damming indictment….this is not an indictment you can dismiss.” Jonathan Turley.

If any of you Trump supporters honestly believe that those of us shit full of Trump want to see DIMS go unscathed, you’re just letting your emotions take over.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Results speak louder than words

When do the impeachment hearings start?

Has DeSantis called for it yet? I really don't know

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Again, Biden DOJ goes after Trump, Race's response is to trash DeSantis.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

You seem to suggest it’s relevant to include Biden as a qualifier here, almost as if it’s a political strategy and not because Trump did something wrong.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

You seem to suggest it’s relevant to include Biden as a qualifier here, almost as if it’s a political strategy and not because Trump did something wrong.
    You seem to suggest a willful ignorance to facts. It’s certainly NOT political bias, is it?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited June 2023
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

You seem to suggest a willful ignorance to facts. It’s certainly NOT political bias, is it?

Don't bullshit us about "facts". Daddy is guilty as fuck and you'd be calling for his execution if he was anyone else.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trump did nothing wrong. Biden had did from his time as senator and VP her had zero power to declass. That's a feeling. Hillary too. In her unsecured server that was hacked by numerous foreign countries.

I know it's hard for you to see a difference...
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

Who among us doesn't want national defense information stored in a resort shower and shared with the press?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2023
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

Who among us doesn't want national defense information stored in a resort shower and shared with the press?
    NARA knew all about it all along. It was securely stored and the FBI had inspected it. Been there since he left office. Trump was pretty with declass power. Biden, Pence and Hillary were not. Hillarys server was hacked by numerous foreign actors. Joe's were in his garage and Hunter had access. Hunter also wrote some reports that seemed to Quote some of the info . Biden died a massive number at the Penn-Biden center funded by the Chinese. Who had access? How were they secured and why was there a large number of docs in Ukraine? You know the guys that paid him and then Obama 10 million that we know of so far.

Lay out your legal thesis why the others aren't under indictment. I'll wait.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

NARA knew all about it all along. It was securely stored and the FBI had inspected it. Been there since he left office. Trump was pretty with declass power. Biden, Pence and Hillary were not. Hillarys server was hacked by numerous foreign actors. Joe's were in his garage and Hunter had access. Hunter also wrote some reports that seemed to Quote some of the info . Biden died a massive number at the Penn-Biden center funded by the Chinese. Who had access? How were they secured and why was there a large number of docs in Ukraine? You know the guys that paid him and then Obama 10 million that we know of so far.

Daddy already blew up your power to declassify argument. He knew he hadn't. Lordy! There are tapes. Read the fucking indictment, Mall Cop.

The others didn't engage in intentional, willful misconduct. They didn't make the DOJ and FBI play whack-a-mole, lie about what they had or try to retain it.

Another day another meltdown

I prefer my top secret papers to be in the garage of the house my crackhead son rents from me

Easier to show to the foreign governments that paid me for them

I prefer my top secret papers to be in the garage of the house my crackhead son rents from me

whataboutism

how surprising
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Don't bullshit us about "facts". Daddy is guilty as fuck and you'd be calling for his execution if he was anyone else.
    Great 3rd world political persecution as always. You seem scared.

But her emails.

HHusky said:

whataboutism

how surprising
    Or the equal application of the law

Must not teach that at Matchbook Cover Law School

HHusky said:

whataboutism

how surprising

"If you tell me I need to look the other way on that because Hillary Clinton got a pass, I respectfully suggest that you’ve lost your way."-Andrew McCarthy
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

Daddy already blew up your power to declassify argument. He knew he hadn't. Lordy! There are tapes. Read the fucking indictment, Mall Cop.

The others didn't engage in intentional, willful misconduct. They didn't make the DOJ and FBI play whack-a-mole, lie about what they had or try to retain it.

Remember when Trump broke his staff's Blackberries and Hillary bleached her hard drive. Nothing intentional of course, just a series of misfortunate accidents.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

whataboutism

how surprising

"If you tell me I need to look the other way on that because Hillary Clinton got a pass, I respectfully suggest that you’ve lost your way."-Andrew McCarthy
    I don't give a fuck madam

And its's because of the pervert you voted for

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

Remember when Trump broke his staff's Blackberries and Hillary bleached her hard drive. Nothing intentional of course, just a series of misfortunate accidents.
    Remember when H said Joe came clean on all the documents and then more and more were found?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

It's better in a locked garage with a Corvette.

Way more secure.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

Fascinating.