Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Radical leftist lawyer on Trump indictment

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Meltdown

Translation: Damn he’s right again.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Current dem meme:

It's everywhere. What they really mean is no Republican is above the law. Dems are happy with a weaponized deep state targeting political opponents.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    "We can't forget here that this entire thing came about because of reckless conduct of the president. If he had just turned over the documents, which I think every other person in the country would have done ... " -- Bill Barr
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Another day another meltdown

I prefer my top secret papers to be in the garage of the house my crackhead son rents from me

Easier to show to the foreign governments that paid me for them

whataboutism

how surprising
    Of course blatant double-standards are called whataboutism by a shitty lawyer like yourself.

There's nothing written in our founding documents about that, now is there, genius?
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Again, Biden DOJ goes after Trump, Race's response is to trash DeSantis.

You seem to suggest it’s relevant to include Biden as a qualifier here, almost as if it’s a political strategy and not because Trump did something wrong.
    Trump did nothing wrong.
    Willfully stupid.

Who among us doesn't want national defense information stored in a resort shower and shared with the press?
    NARA knew all about it all along. It was securely stored and the FBI had inspected it. Been there since he left office. Trump was pretty with declass power. Biden, Pence and Hillary were not. Hillarys server was hacked by numerous foreign actors. Joe's were in his garage and Hunter had access. Hunter also wrote some reports that seemed to Quote some of the info . Biden died a massive number at the Penn-Biden center funded by the Chinese. Who had access? How were they secured and why was there a large number of docs in Ukraine? You know the guys that paid him and then Obama 10 million that we know of so far.

Lay out your legal thesis why the others aren't under indictment. I'll wait.
    Daddy already blew up your power to declassify argument. He knew he hadn't. Lordy! There are tapes. Read the fucking indictment, Mall Cop.

The others didn't engage in intentional, willful misconduct. They didn't make the DOJ and FBI play whack-a-mole, lie about what they had or try to retain it.

Where's Trumps intent?

Ummmmmm, it's pretty fucking obvious but you'd have to actually read something besides gatewaypundit.
    You fully support the two tiered justice system. We all knew that already, comrade.
    Standing 8-Count for Dazzler.
    HHusky said:

"We can't forget here that this entire thing came about because of reckless conduct of the president. If he had just turned over the documents, which I think every other person in the country would have done ... " -- Bill Barr

....except for Joe Biden, of course.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Hell, PIPS could have turned over her Blackberrys and her hard drive. She just didn't turn them over, she destroyed them. Destruction seems to have a little more "intent". Since last I heard the former SOS is a "person in the country", I think Barr is as full of shit as you are.

HHusky said:

Hell, PIPS could have turned over her Blackberrys and her hard drive. She just didn't turn them over, she destroyed them. Destruction seems to have a little more "intent". Since last I heard the former SOS is a "person in the country", I think Barr is as full of shit as you are.
    And another Standing 8-count for Dazzler.

"He's on Queer Street right now," as Jim Lampley would say.

Familiar place for Dazzler.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Dazzler lives in the Tenderloin district. One of naked gay dudes that flings his feces at the Catholic Church during Up You Alley and Folsom Street Fair days.
    All of this will turn when RDS is POTUS.

The day of the Dog is coming.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

Biden didn't turn over documents? Link?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,208
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Dazzler lives in the Tenderloin district. One of naked gay dudes that flings his feces at the Catholic Church during Up You Alley and Folsom Street Fair days.
    That shit is so nasty.... i was ubering there and a dude had just a sock on luckily he wasn't my pickup....nope nope nope.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    The left
    46XiJCAB said:

How
    edited June 2023

The left

46XiJCAB said:

How
    By doing what Trump didn’t. Using the AG just like the DIMS do.
    46XiJCAB said:

The left

46XiJCAB said:

How
    I don't think he'll do that at all

He's going to stop the weaponization of the DOJ. Trump said today the seal is broken and the gloves are off

Let's hear it from DeSantis. Not you
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Biden didn't turn over documents? Link?

PBS

A timeline of the discovery and disclosure of classified records tied to Biden
    Politics Updated on Feb 2, 2023 2:07 PM EDT — Published on Jan 22, 2023 3:50 PM EDT

Key dates related to the discovery of classified documents tied to President Joe Biden, based on statements from the White House, the president, his attorneys, and Attorney General Merrick Garland:

Jan. 20, 2017: Biden’s two terms as vice president to President Barack Obama end.

Mid-2017-2019: Biden periodically uses an office at the Penn Biden Center, a think tank in Washington, D.C.

Jan. 20, 2021: Biden is sworn in as president.

Nov. 2, 2022: Biden’s personal attorneys come across Obama-Biden administration documents in a locked closet while packing files as they prepare to close out Biden’s office in the Penn Biden Center. They notify the National Archives.

Nov. 3, 2022: The National Archives takes possession of the documents.

Nov. 4, 2022: The National Archives informs the Justice Department about the documents.

Nov. 8, 2022: Midterm elections.

November-December 2022: Biden’s lawyers search the president’s homes in Wilmington, Delaware, and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, to see if there are other documents from his vice presidency.

Nov. 9, 2022: The FBI begins an assessment of whether classified information has been mishandled.

Nov. 14, 2022: Garland assigns U.S. attorney John Lausch to look into whether a special counsel should be appointed to investigate the matter.

Dec. 20, 2022: Biden’s personal counsel informs Lausch that a second batch of classified documents has been discovered in the garage at Biden’s Wilmington home. The FBI goes to Biden’s home in Wilmington and secures the documents.

Jan. 5, 2023: Lausch advises Garland he believes that appointing a special counsel is warranted.

Jan. 9, 2023: CBS News, followed by other news organizations, reveals the discovery of the documents at the Penn Biden Center. The White House acknowledges that “a small number” of Obama-Biden administration records, including some with classified markings, were found at the center. It makes no mention of the documents found in Wilmington.

Jan. 10: 2023: Biden for the first time addresses the document issue. During a press conference in Mexico City, he says he was “surprised to learn that there were any documents” in the Penn Biden Center and doesn’t know what’s in them. He does not mention the documents found in Wilmington.

Jan. 11, 2023: Biden’s lawyers complete their search of Biden’s residences, find one additional classified document in the president’s personal library in Wilmington. NBC News and other news organizations reveal a second batch of documents has been found at a location other than the Penn Biden Center.

Jan. 12: 2023: Biden’s lawyer informs Lausch that an additional classified document has been found. Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president, reveals publicly for the first time that documents were found in Biden’s Wilmington garage and one document was found in an adjacent room. Garland announces that he has appointed Robert Hur, a former U.S. attorney in the Trump administration, to serve as special counsel.

Jan. 14: 2023: The White House reveals that Biden’s lawyers found more classified documents at his home than previously known. Sauber said in a statement that a total of six pages of classified documents were found during a search of Biden’s private library. Sauber said Biden’s personal lawyers, who did not have security clearances, stopped their search after finding the first page on Wednesday evening. Sauber found the remaining material Thursday as he was facilitating their retrieval by the Justice Department.

Jan. 19, 2023: A frustrated Biden said there is “no there there” when he was persistently questioned about the discovery of the documents. “We found a handful of documents were filed in the wrong place,” Biden said to reporters who questioned him during a tour of the damage from storms in California. “We immediately turned them over to the Archives and the Justice Department.” Biden said he was “fully cooperating and looking forward to getting this resolved quickly.”

“I think you’re going to find there’s nothing there,” he said. “There’s no there there.”

Jan. 21, 2023: Biden’s attorneys say the FBI searched Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, and located additional documents with classified markings and also took possession of some of his handwritten notes. The search lasted nearly 13 hours. The FBI took six items that contained documents with classified markings, said Bob Bauer, the president’s personal lawyer. The items spanned Biden’s time in the Senate and the vice presidency, while the notes dated to his time as vice president, he said.

Feb. 1, 2023: The FBI searched Biden’s vacation home in Rehoboth Beach without finding any classified documents, the president’s lawyers said. Agents took some handwritten notes and other materials relating to Biden’s time as vice

Everytime they found more Biden turned them over lol

JFC
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

That shit is so nasty.... i was ubering there and a dude had just a sock on luckily he wasn't my pickup....nope nope nope.
    Went to a management class with a lieutenant that ran the tenderloin. He told me what goes on. The powers that be said let the depraved do whatever they want in public. And they do it. Good spot for fire and brimstone.

46XiJCAB said:

The left

46XiJCAB said:

How

He's going to stop the weaponization of the DOJ. Trump said today the seal is broken and the gloves are off

Trump said.

I chortled.

"Lock her up!"

"Drain the Swamp!"

How many fucking times do you need to be lied to Race?
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

The left

46XiJCAB said:

How

Trump said.

I chortled.

"Lock her up!"

"Drain the Swamp!"

How many fucking times do you need to be lied to Race?
    That's not an answer

DeSantis is obviously toast. Feel free to continue melting down for the next year or so
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Not likely but I hope you're right. I don't think there's a chance in hell the deep state lets any CON end their grift and pillage from the American tax payer.