Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gen Z Does Not Want To Settle Down & Have Kids, Online Dating Is Destroying Society

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    No one can fucking afford kids

I can, but Im selfish and dont want to take care of them.

Nice thing about that is I can change my mind at any time and still have a bastard or three.

Women? Not so much

Era of the robots is upon us anyways
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

Nice thing about that is I can change my mind at any time and still have a bastard or three.

Women? Not so much

That whole dudes can't carry babies getting in your way? thing getting in your way?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Women? Not so much

That whole dudes can't carry babies getting in your way? thing getting in your way?
    Nah, dont want to waste time and money that could be spent on traveling and other things

People that have kids lives need to revolve around their kids

Only 25% do that
    I managed and would never trade it for anything. We traveled quite a bit. Worked my ass off to do it as well. Kids are happy, healthy well adjusted Americans. You didn't do your part but yours would have probably been fighting for Ukraine and dead.
    Sledog said:

I managed and would never trade it for anything. We traveled quite a bit. Worked my ass off to do it as well. Kids are happy, healthy well adjusted Americans. You didn't do your part but yours would have probably been fighting for Ukraine and dead.

Lol I have plenty of time to do my part

Sledog said:

Lol I have plenty of time to do my part
    Sure you do.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

We really don't want these morons having kids so I am taking this as a win.

True, but those jug-genes are worth keeping in the pool.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023

Sledog said:

Women? Not so much

Nah, dont want to waste time and money that could be spent on traveling and other things

Only 25% do that
    If I didn't have kids, I'd have no one to argue and fight with, so my life would be boring AF. Travel is a pain in the ass anymore, I hate Europeans anyway, and Mexico and Canada are off limits to me for Vaccine proof (CA) and Cartels (MX).

If you're way into hobbies or yourself, DO NOT HAVE KIDS. You'll be the worst sports parent in the world as you'll live vicariously through your kids and everyone in your community will hate you.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Women? Not so much

Only 25% do that
    Not until they're old enough where you have to attend their sports stuff.

Get your wife to quit her career and then live near in-laws and you can milk out the partying for quite a long time.

Traveling, yeah that one is a bitch though.
    edited March 2023

Sledog said:

Women? Not so much

Only 25% do that
    If I didn't have kids, I'd have no one to argue and fight with, so my life would be boring AF. Travel is a pain in the ass anymore, I hate Europeans anyway, and Mexico and Canada are off limits to me for Vaccine proof (CA) and Cartels (MX).

If you're way into hobbies or yourself, DO NOT HAVE KIDS. You'll be the worst sports parent in the world as you'll live vicariously through your kids and everyone in your community will hate you.

I am really into hobbies and spend a ton of time on them

I'm early 30s though so like I said, plenty of time to whelp some pups.

If I'm going to be a parent, I want to be a GOOD parent which requires an insane amount of discipline and time.

I do think you're a little off base with Mehico though. Cartels need the place to be tourist friendly.
    haie said:

Sledog said:

Women? Not so much

Only 25% do that
    Not until they're old enough where you have to attend their sports stuff.

Get your wife to quit her career and then live near in-laws and you can milk out the partying for quite a long time.

Traveling, yeah that one is a bitch though.
    I would need to overcome the D1 or bust mentality with my future kids, 100% lol
    We traveled with the kids by RV. Had a fantastic time. Saw a lot of the USA. National parks lots of long weekends camping and fishing etc. with friends. Those trips are the best memories from their childhood. Also did 16 days in Europe. 4 days in Rome and a 12 day cruise. Whole family went 3 generations. Time of our lives.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    Sledog said:

We traveled with the kids by RV. Had a fantastic time. Saw a lot of the USA. National parks lots of long weekends camping and fishing etc. with friends. Those trips are the best memories from their childhood. Also did 16 days in Europe. 4 days in Rome and a 12 day cruise. Whole family went 3 generations. Time of our lives.

That’s twice as many days as you need to visit there in your life. Tuscany is the correct answer on where you visit in Italy.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    Sledog said:

Hey man, great for you.

Driving to family cabin on Harstine Island felt like The Last of Us trip with a 3 and 1 year old.
    edited March 2023
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

That’s twice as many days as you need to visit there in your life. Tuscany is the correct answer on where you visit in Italy.
    I have family there. Visited my families house again. I've been before. My family has lived on that hill for hundreds of years. That house was built in 1812. Family chapel across the street is 400 years old. Maybe more. The hill is named for our family. We had a family reunion. Mass at our family church. It was a very good time. Private tour of the Vatican museum. We sat alone in the Sistine chapel. Our private guide and guard let us take photos but no flash.

Visited Tuscany too. Plus others.

Life without kids would suck. They are life.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Rome is awesome.... especially the Coliseum!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

A truly traveled man, you must be.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

A truly traveled man, you must be.
    Not a very centrist comment
    edited March 2023
    Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

We had a guide and didn't have to wait in line which was damn long. Book a private Vatican museum tour. You show up when it closes and you get your own guide. It's shorter and just the big stuff but that was fantastic.