Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gen Z Does Not Want To Settle Down & Have Kids, Online Dating Is Destroying Society

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

Like I said, incapable of keeping threads separate.

Sad to see. You must be pretty upset.

That's a you problem, not a me problem.

Sorry you don't make enough money to have kids and maintain a narcissistic lifestyle.

You can't live a narcissistic lifestyle and have kids.

Not that you are smart enough to know that.

You are the least intelligent person on this forum, and you think you're a genius. It's pretty cringe dude. Take a walk on the beach.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Sorry you don't make enough money to have kids and maintain a narcissistic lifestyle.

You are the least intelligent person on this forum, and you think you're a genius. It's pretty cringe dude. Take a walk on the beach.
    Welll, that seals it like a fact-checker.

To the beach!!!
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

To the beach!!!
    PGOS didn't watch the 60 minute vid poasted on how we're manipulated by the press and who the "fact-checkers" really are. When you poast Wiki as a source, you're dead to me. One of their founders said they're not to be trusted.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

To the beach!!!
    PGOS didn't watch the 60 minute vid poasted on how we're manipulated by the press and who the "fact-checkers" really are. When you poast Wiki as a source, you're dead to me. One of their founders said they're not to be trusted.
    This is probably news to you, but wikipedia includes citations

Whether those citations are right or wrong is a different story, but it's not any different from twitter or youtube or whatever else you link

Back to the kidz, I know it's hard to stick to the subject for pea brains
    edited March 2023

46XiJCAB said:

To the beach!!!

Whether those citations are right or wrong is a different story, but it's not any different from twitter or youtube or whatever else you link

Wiki smears people and then locks them out from editing. HTH. Their founder said you can not trust them. But he's probably lying. Go spend 60 minutes on the vid, it will help educate you on their biggest donors.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

To the beach!!!

Wiki smears people and then locks them out from editing. HTH. Their founder said you can not trust them. But he's probably lying. Go spend 60 minutes on the vid, it will help educate you on their biggest donors.
    You are a fucking autist.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    No sermons, douchebags. Thank you.
    If wikileaks is your source, you're green AF.

And dumb.
    edited March 2023

And dumb.

just like any form of media, it can be fine or it can be misinformation

probably fine, for the most part:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parenting

lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccine

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

To the beach!!!

You may be the thickest dipshit to ever poast over here. I told you why Wiki is BS but you just charge right ahead with "but citations" and "youtube", "twitter" and I'm the aspie? Too funny.
    edited March 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

To the beach!!!

You may be the thickest dipshit to ever poast over here. I told you why Wiki is BS but you just charge right ahead with "but citations" and "youtube", "twitter" and I'm the aspie? Too funny.
    "nuance" and "context" are words that you don't have in your vocabulary

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

To the beach!!!

"nuance" and "context" are words that you don't have in your vocabulary
    When you start with, "this is probably news to you, but wiki includes citations." You've proven you're a gullible dipshit. I should have ignored you right there but I find myself trying to help you. Keep kicking and screaming.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

To the beach!!!

From the poster who brought you the Dazzler - been thinking about a good nickname for PGOS.

"Aspie" might fit the bill. Wanna work a split royalty deal?

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Gen Z is useless

And dumb.

lol:

You, more than anyone, needs to watch the video I posted on the other thread, where Wikipedia is exposed for what it really is today. I used to support Wikipedia financially, many years ago, while you were going out with cheerleaders.

And dumb.

lol:

You, more than anyone, needs to watch the video I posted on the other thread, where Wikipedia is exposed for what it really is today. I used to support Wikipedia financially, many years ago, while you were going out with cheerleaders.
    I try to avoid wikipedia for anything current political topic related, because it is mostly liberal propaganda. Im aware of that

Its fine for things like "history of ancient Egypt" and whatnot

And dumb.

lol:

I try to avoid wikipedia for anything current political topic related, because it is mostly liberal propaganda. Im aware of that

Its fine for things like "history of ancient Egypt" and whatnot
    Yet Moe Greene draws nada from you?

Inexplicable.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited March 2023
    If Gen Z doesn't wanna procreate, maybe the silver lining is that wokeness dies along with it. A bunch of childless people sitting around sniffing their own social justice farts.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,202 Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

If Gen Z doesn't wanna procreate, maybe the silver lining is that wokeness dies along with it. A bunch of childless people sitting around sniffing their own social justice farts.

At least boomers have to pretend to care about their kids and grandkids when it comes to spending other people’s money.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Gen z are all fags anyway.