Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player dying the field in Cincinnati

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Text we received had to be wrong. Hopefully the young man recovers soon. If he does, medical heros and technology will have saved his life.

A person with a >than room temperature iq would take this opportunity of being publicly humiliated to reflect internally and take a serious look at the unreliable sources of info they are being fed.

I’m going to bet you’ll just dive deeper down the 8chan rabbit hole though.
    I have no idea what 8chan is. The text we received was from a young man at the university of Georgia. His father is an exec at ESPN. You need me to think I'm humiliated because you'll never be my equal and that bothers you.
    Ahhh, a low IQ with a dash of narcissism. That's always a special combination.
    This is a little ironic coming from mr. group chat
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It happened before 2020 is NOT anecdotal evidence
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,933
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I’m gonna be on my best behavior when a main board thread shows up here.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Text we received had to be wrong. Hopefully the young man recovers soon. If he does, medical heros and technology will have saved his life.

A person with a >than room temperature iq would take this opportunity of being publicly humiliated to reflect internally and take a serious look at the unreliable sources of info they are being fed.

I’m going to bet you’ll just dive deeper down the 8chan rabbit hole though.
    I have no idea what 8chan is. The text we received was from a young man at the university of Georgia. His father is an exec at ESPN. You need me to think I'm humiliated because you'll never be my equal and that bothers you.
    Ahhh, a low IQ with a dash of narcissism. That's always a special combination.
    Oh, the irony.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023

It happened before 2020 is NOT anecdotal evidence

Yeah, with coke or ephedra.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm trying to figure out how donating to this dude's toy drive somehow helps his condition.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dude61 said:
    Don't bring medical studies and peer reviewed papers into this. The libs don't deal in facts, only emotions.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dude61 said:
    Actual science that @MelloDawg fucking stupid isn’t going to read, consume or process in any meaningful way.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dude61 said:
    Don't bring medical studies and peer reviewed papers into this. The libs don't deal in facts, only emotions.
    Is it peer reviewed? It's listed as "letter to editor".

Letter uses absolute values instead of rates. How many athletes were in sports in 1966-2004 versus 2020-2022?

What was the source of statistics for those years? Are they comparable in how they were taken? How reliable are those statistics? Where is the data for 2005-2019?

What types of sports had the highest rate of cardiac injury? What about race?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

As stated in another post.... how does the argument ignore the fact COVID19 has shown to also increase heart inflammation and myocarditis? Unless you can establish that an athlete (1) had the Vaxx and (2) never had COVID19, these studies or data points are meaningless. Was it the vaxx? Was it prior exposure to COVID? Was it something else? I hate the pro and anti-vaxxers.... but these arguments lack logic.

It's as if the only variable introduced into the scientific experiment of the past several years are the mRNA vaccines themselves. An infectious disease that most have had by now could not possible play a role.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Lots of hot texts going around my league, championship game had Diggs and Allen on the same team. I'll keep everyone updated.