Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player dying the field in Cincinnati

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    These vax takes are fascinating as usual.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,536
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

HuskyJW said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Another C19 vaccination sudden death?

Fuck off libtard government dick sucking vax believers.
    This take is gay as fuck. Do better.
    It was a question not an opinion of fact. Sudden death heart attacks in young people all over the world is up statistically at alarming rates. Young people have collapsed and died on fields and courts over the last 1-2 years like never seen bofore. I think I read recently the rate of heart attack in young people is up close to or more than 1000%. Ignoring the reality and asking why is not smart.

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

It was a question not an opinion of fact. Sudden death heart attacks in young people all over the world is up statistically at alarming rates. Young people have collapsed and died on fields and courts over the last 1-2 years like never seen bofore. I think I read recently the rate of heart attack in young people is up close to or more than 1000%. Ignoring the reality and asking why is not smart.
    There’s room for reasonable people to have nuanced discussions on vaccines and associated risks and benefits.

But seems way too fucking quick on the draw and projecting politics in a context where it’s not merited.

Guy got fucked up on a football field bad. That’s the ONLY conclusion one can draw at this time.

Fuck….. he could’ve had an undiagnosed heart condition

My 12 year old son would be dead now if it wasn’t for the one doctor that found it and they were able to fix it via a open heart surgery

Even after he was diagnosed, there were multiple doctors and medical professionals that could not hear it.
    I get it JW, Snow and BP but it is undeniable what is happening to young people all over the world now. Why? What has changed in the last 2 years which would cause this spike in heart disease among other issues causing sudden death?
    Personally, I agree with you re: the problems arising from the jabs, and my first thought was wondering if this was related. That said, I LIPO considering the guy is possibly in life or death mode as we speak.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Also...is Hamlin alive?

An article I read made it sound like they waited to transport him so his family could come down from the stands. Maybe that's a good sign that they were able to stabilize him.
    You don't cancel a game because someone is taken to the hospital. Someone knows something and it resulted in the cancellation. Can only be one thing.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023

Also...is Hamlin alive?

An article I read made it sound like they waited to transport him so his family could come down from the stands. Maybe that's a good sign that they were able to stabilize him.
    He's in critical condition. 2 high profile people have had this happen in the last couple weeks and were in CC for about 24 hours before the machines were turned off; coach Leach being one of them.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

RoadTrip said:

Could very well be.

There’s also something known as commotio cordis which disrupts the cardiac rhythm after a traumatic collision.

Lipo.
    I saw a lecture about chest impacts and how easily they can cause this at a west region little league conference back in the day. He cited a handful of cases, all youth, including one where the impact was from a plastic ball. All about the timing of the blow, not the amount of force.
    Lacrosse goalies have been required to wear a sternum/heart protector for a number of years. For K-12, it rolled down now to all players last year.
    They were mainly trying to scare us all enough to make sure leagues were getting and training people on the use of defibrillators. The undershirts with chest pads became real popular around that time for youth baseball though. I saw them a lot at soccer too. I don't think those would have really helped much.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,536
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Also...is Hamlin alive?

You don't cancel a game because someone is taken to the hospital. Someone knows something and it resulted in the cancellation. Can only be one thing.
    Maybe, but according to ESPN the coaches met and decided to go back to the locker rooms within a few minutes of it happening.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

Also...is Hamlin alive?

He's in critical condition. 2 high profile people have had this happen in the last couple weeks and were in CC for about 24 hours before the machines were turned off; coach Leach being one of them.
    Holy shit it’s so dumb.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Surely you’ll be able to share those stats from a reliable source comparing them to a pre-2020 baseline then.
    You must be new. Reliable sources aren’t needed for these folks.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

RoadTrip said:

Could very well be.

There’s also something known as commotio cordis which disrupts the cardiac rhythm after a traumatic collision.

Lipo.
    I saw a lecture about chest impacts and how easily they can cause this at a west region little league conference back in the day. He cited a handful of cases, all youth, including one where the impact was from a plastic ball. All about the timing of the blow, not the amount of force.
    Lacrosse goalies have been required to wear a sternum/heart protector for a number of years. For K-12, it rolled down now to all players last year.
    They were mainly trying to scare us all enough to make sure leagues were getting and training people on the use of defibrillators. The undershirts with chest pads became real popular around that time for youth baseball though. I saw them a lot at soccer too. I don't think those would have really helped much. </blockquote
    So would the impact change the rhythm and potentially put the victim into cardiac arrest? The defib could shock it back? What about chest compressions. Would that work too?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,809
    Founders Club
    I looked up the math last year. The statistical probability of an elite athlete suffering sudden cardiac arrest is 1:200,000

• Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Surely you’ll be able to share those stats from a reliable source comparing them to a pre-2020 baseline then.
    One is in this thread. Do your own fucking homework or dont and keep getting jabbed. Either way, I don't give a fuck what you want or think.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Also...is Hamlin alive?

The most important question at this hour.

• Options
    RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

One is in this thread. Do your own fucking homework or dont and keep getting jabbed. Either way, I don't give a fuck what you want or think.
    You should keep going with this conversation and what you think the subject should be.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

You're one of the 3 dumbest posters on this site and bring nothing to the table. Thousands and thousands of facts and statistics have been provided to prove points you continue to ignore. Your head is so far up your ass you're simply not worth my time. The kid is dead and I hope his family finds peace.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

I looked up the math last year. The statistical probability of an elite athlete suffering sudden cardiac arrest is 1:200,000

This is the pre 2020 baseline.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

You're one of the 3 dumbest posters on this site and bring nothing to the table. Thousands and thousands of facts and statistics have been provided to prove points you continue to ignore. Your head is so far up your ass you're simply not worth my time. The kid is dead and I hope his family finds peace.
    No they haven’t been.

Anyway, your camp’s stance will really gain traction if you make this event about the vaccine though. I can’t imagine why people don’t take it seriously.