Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Feel the Holiday Bowl excitement

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Nothing like a big win to get @MikeSeaver out of the doldrums

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW is a brand? Now that’s funny.

They only thing UW is known for is going 0-12 and firing black coaches

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

No one even watched that shit last night. Bigger games to look forward to.
    Yeah, that’s me, a leftist utopian. It’s like you can see into my soul. Interesting that you didn’t deny it.

Nobody outside of Seattle thinks UW when they think about college football. Remind me again when was the last time UW even won a playoff game? Rosebowl? What was the last big Bowl game the “brand” played in and how did the brand do?
    Who do you think of when you think of when you think "college football"?

Jesus Christ, are you this fucking stupid.

When is the last time Oregon made the playoff? I'm just going by Mike "The cfb atheist" rules here.

Enjoy Leftist Utopia fag. Could never be caught dead in those shit holes.
    Last time we made the playoffs we won a game, you?
    Bama sends your school into Triangle Lake if you draw them. HTH
    So even in your most recent era of greatness you still couldn’t win a playoff game. Your “brand” appears to be that of losers
    You can't beat anyone outside of burnout FSU, Wisconsin, etc. And you're a shit white trash school to boot.
    Given the choice of that and not beating anyone I’ll take that.
    You'll take beating Wisconsin/burnoutFSU and being a white trash school that's seen as a glorified ITT Tech by your rival who won a natty and holds every all time record over you?

Jesus Christ. I can't imagine being that big of a failure. No wonder you love Leftist Utopia.
    And you'll take losing to every playoff team you've ever faced and losing in the Rosebowl unless you're playing an 8 - 3 Prudue team and being a pedophile schooll. Btw, how many games did you lose that season Haie?
    I never said what I'd "take". HTH

We aren't some little shit school in Eugene.
    Since when did you start caring what people actually say Haie? You've attributed all kinds of fucking bullshit to me. But yeah, you appear to be willing to "take" losing in Bowl games and in playoff games as long as you can beat Oregon. Losing in playoff games and Rosebowls is something your "brand" excels at.
    Since when? Nothing's changed with me, Lane.

Riverwalk beers incoming, bye.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Yeah, that’s me, a leftist utopian. It’s like you can see into my soul. Interesting that you didn’t deny it.

Nobody outside of Seattle thinks UW when they think about college football. Remind me again when was the last time UW even won a playoff game? Rosebowl? What was the last big Bowl game the “brand” played in and how did the brand do?

When is the last time Oregon made the playoff? I'm just going by Mike "The cfb atheist" rules here.

So even in your most recent era of greatness you still couldn’t win a playoff game. Your “brand” appears to be that of losers
    You can't beat anyone outside of burnout FSU, Wisconsin, etc. And you're a shit white trash school to boot.
    You'll take beating Wisconsin/burnoutFSU and being a white trash school that's seen as a glorified ITT Tech by your rival who won a natty and holds every all time record over you?

Jesus Christ. I can't imagine being that big of a failure. No wonder you love Leftist Utopia.
    And you'll take losing to every playoff team you've ever faced and losing in the Rosebowl unless you're playing an 8 - 3 Prudue team and being a pedophile schooll. Btw, how many games did you lose that season Haie?

Since when did you start caring what people actually say Haie? You've attributed all kinds of fucking bullshit to me. But yeah, you appear to be willing to "take" losing in Bowl games and in playoff games as long as you can beat Oregon. Losing in playoff games and Rosebowls is something your "brand" excels at.

Photos from the Alamo Bowl?

Document the Big Win like you did at Autzen . . , you know the game where you didn’t say shit about going until it was over.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Document the Big Win like you did at Autzen . . , you know the game where you didn’t say shit about going until it was over.
    He was very quiet until the end. Then.

uw dominated!
  • Options

Lot of coping here

UW > Oregon

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Biggest win in the last 30 years is against #14 Purdue. And that was 22 years ago.

Unless you count beating #15 Oregon this year. Which they seem to be.

Forgot to mention, that year they beat #14 Purdue for their only NY6 victory in the last 30 years (22 years ago) Oregon played and beat #10 Texas in the Holiday Bowl.

Cool program.
    22 years ago UW beat two top 5 teams who were top 5 at the end of the season and were top 5 themselves

HTH
    LOL..........
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Biggest win in the last 30 years is against #14 Purdue. And that was 22 years ago.

Forgot to mention, that year they beat #14 Purdue for their only NY6 victory in the last 30 years (22 years ago) Oregon played and beat #10 Texas in the Holiday Bowl.

Cool program.
    My brother went to UW. I actually attended that game. True story. On account of UW being a "brand" ticket demand was so strong I scalped a seat for $20 about 30 mins before game time.
    Buddy and I once picked up two Tyee club seats on the 50 for $40 ea. Dude was selling his parents tix. Demand was so high for uw football. LOL...........

Patrick Johnson ran the opening KO back for a TD. Ducks won. We were obnoxious the whole game. Old guys were very upset. We laughed at them.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Suck a fat cock. Enjoy your shitty Wisconsin and NC wins faggots.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Cool program.
    My brother went to UW. I actually attended that game. True story. On account of UW being a "brand" ticket demand was so strong I scalped a seat for $20 about 30 mins before game time.
    Buddy and I once picked up two Tyee club seats on the 50 for $40 ea. Dude was selling his parents tix. Demand was so high for uw football. LOL...........

Patrick Johnson ran the opening KO back for a TD. Ducks won. We were obnoxious the whole game. Old guys were very upset. We laughed at them.
    Belly laughs in the morgue. @trublue, of course, was there
  • Options
    HaieJan’s buddy sent him a pic.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

You think
    haie said:

Beating Texas in the Alamo bowl is something Oregon could never accomplish
  • Options
    It was EPIC.

Suck our cocks Longhorns!

LOL............
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Imagine knocking a winning program like Oregon when your team is uw.

We
    Almost
    Matter

WAM New uw motto?

11-2> 10-3
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2022
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Cool program.

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Cool program.

The alleged necrophile is Husky legend Kevin Ware. Maybe, he’ll plead out to the murder charge and prosecutors will drop the Tampering with a corpse charge.

Has your client, Mark Helfrich, been snapped up as an OC yet? Chip Kelly said good things about him.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Cool program.

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Cool program.

The alleged necrophile is Husky legend Kevin Ware. Maybe, he’ll plead out to the murder charge and prosecutors will drop the Tampering with a corpse charge.

Has your client, Mark Helfrich, been snapped up as an OC yet? Chip Kelly said good things about him.
    Deeply researching necrophilia cases sounds like….

Something a necrophilia enthusiast would do.

Cool hobby you got there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol I noticed that too.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Cool program.

I'm sure they just looked at how grimy and greasy you were, shrugged and dgaf.
  • Options
    ToiletBowl1983ToiletBowl1983 Member Posts: 81
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Thanks for the free beer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

Thanks for the free beer.
    🍺
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

You think
    haie said:

I remember our disappointing 2013 season when we went 11-2 and won the Alamo Bowl against Texas.

I know for a fact nobody else does including Texas.

Imagine eating ass for 30 years and trying to talk shit to a program that wins Rose Bowls by mistake.

Cool program you guys have going. 😂

Oregon achieves Washington’s dreams.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

You think
    haie said:

I remember our disappointing 2013 season when we went 11-2 and won the Alamo Bowl against Texas.

Imagine eating ass for 30 years and trying to talk shit to a program that wins Rose Bowls by mistake.

Not as cool as Oregon. National brand. Beat Colorado and North Carolina in the last 6 weeks 😂
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

You think
    haie said:

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited December 2022

ntxduck said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Leftist Utopia post.

Leftist Utopia poster.

You think
    haie said:

😂👍

And then what happened?