Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Harvey Road thoughts

13»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club

I’m surprised anyone is surprised. I’m also surprised DJ fell for Harv’s story.

What story did I fall for? I haven't had any direct contact with him for 10 years
    How did he end up back on here then?
    Because I knew he was still in contact with Race and I remembered Harv as being a clever retard. I always enjoyed his Mohan Biswas character back in the day. I thought with the bowl season coming up it might be fun to let him run around Ike a banshee and raise some hell. If he tried to get banned it would be over quick. So I reached out to Race and told him to extend the invitation to Harv.
    That was him? And everybody knew it all this time?

Fuck I never know any inside stuff.
    I didn't know, either. I actually liked that schtick, fren. Let's talk Xs & Os.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

What story did I fall for? I haven't had any direct contact with him for 10 years
    Because I knew he was still in contact with Race and I remembered Harv as being a clever retard. I always enjoyed his Mohan Biswas character back in the day. I thought with the bowl season coming up it might be fun to let him run around Ike a banshee and raise some hell. If he tried to get banned it would be over quick. So I reached out to Race and told him to extend the invitation to Harv.

It's been assumed for a long tim, I don't think it's ever been confirmed.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,135
    edited December 2022

I always thought Mohan was clever and funny. Harv, not so much at all. It is the rare multi handle poaster that can keep his multiple personalities separate amongst his identities.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    EwaDawg said:

I always thought Mohan was clever and funny. Harv, not so much at all. It is the rare multi handle poaster that can keep his multiple personalities separate amongst his identities.
    Agreed. Mohun was a good character. Whoever it was played it through to the end.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

who

I would like to see our? Fudgie get a little more support here. he's growing up.

@DerekJohnson