Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In other news, for those of you with money

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

Seems important this comes out the same day they announce DeBoer's contract extension

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam
    Community pea patches cost $$
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,384 Swaye's Wigwam
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    edited November 2022
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,149

Ruperake statue🤷‍♂️

Race Bannon needs to do a photoshop[ of ruperake's face taking the place of saint haden.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

UWAD GoFundMe for fat lesbo sports.

If my money isn't being spent on buying off star football players with hookers, blow, & luxury cars, then forget about it.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

If my money isn't being spent on buying off star football players with hookers, blow, & luxury cars, then forget about it.

You don't want Jen in that lane. You just don't.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

That's a foxy lady
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited November 2022

That's a foxy lady
    @jimihendrixdWag?? True???
    I’m one that has only been able to hear Jimmy. As I can’t feel him no matter how it’s spun. I appreciate the beyond unique talent. But it’s never tripped my trigger.

Obligatory move this to the Shoppe where it belongs.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022
    No. They can EMFA
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Kaepsknee said:

I think in 2023 we will see the true impact of free transfer and NIL. It will be an absolute free for all with young dominant players being pursued like a 5 star HS recruit with bags of money. QB’s the most of course.

But so far we’ve seen the biggest NIL schools either fall on their face or have a down season as compared to recent history.

The big boys were already paying players anyways.

NIL honestly just complicated their model for them and brought in competition.
    The rookies like A&M shouldn't try to match the pros like Bama. It takes skill to pay players and keep the locker room
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam

Kaepsknee said:

I think in 2023 we will see the true impact of free transfer and NIL. It will be an absolute free for all with young dominant players being pursued like a 5 star HS recruit with bags of money. QB’s the most of course.

But so far we’ve seen the biggest NIL schools either fall on their face or have a down season as compared to recent history.

The rookies like A&M shouldn't try to match the pros like Bama. It takes skill to pay players and keep the locker room
    REAL teams bond over delivering DoorDash after film session
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

Kaepsknee said:

I know this is kind of sarcastic but it is spot on.

Kaepsknee said:

I know this is kind of sarcastic but it is spot on.
    I don't think Race was being sarcastic at all