Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How am I going to be able to off my disabled kids now?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2022
    SFGbob said:
    Anna Navarro. Lol..... Your family can still off their unborn in Cali.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd off em

Why not off them if they are 8 years old and just piss you off?

I'd off em

Legal trouble
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fat Chalupa has a punchable face
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd off em

Legal trouble
    Pussy
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Life doesn't matter unless it's convenient to you. Or it's convenient to us and our goals.

-leftists

I'd off em

Legal trouble
    Pussy
    My white claw and vape says otherwise
    Wait hold on it's one of those zero carb beers

Which sounds impossible. It's clearly beer flavored malt water or some shit
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'd off em

Legal trouble
    Pussy
    My white claw and vape says otherwise
    White Claw.
    Beach season bro
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited June 2022
    With the qualifier that my evolved view on abortion is sincere, let me say this, about that: this is where it gets really difficult, and the argument wanders over from abortion to euthanasia, the latter of which I support, though I support it for clear-thinking, autonomous human beings making an informed and free choice. The fetus can't do that.

We know children form in the womb with all manner of issues, including missing organs, screwed up DNA, etc. Incredibly difficult moral decisions with which to wrestle there. Not sure where I sit in those circumstances. I probably go back to the idea that we? are not allowed to play the role of Dr. Mengele or Roman Emperor and have to let nature LIPO. Sometimes that can be nothing short of brutal.

I'll say this, as well: shame on all who use these very difficult situations for political maneuvering. I don't care which way you want to argue it; if you don't really care about it and have never truly had a sincerely held view before now, I think it's bad form to feign moral indignation in the name of winning. But this is America and it's what we do.

I have, for real, had two people close to me with born-in health problems, one of whom is no longer with us. In the case of the one who is with us, that person has accomplished more in their early 20s than most of us will achieve in a lifetime, and that's no shit. What a fucking winner. The kind of kid with which nobody wants to be compared. The one who passed lived a somewhat short and extremely painful existence, and we all periodically look back and wonder if we did the right thing putting that person through what they went through, which on a good day was a level of suffering that would bring any one of us here to our knees.

Swaye's Wigwam

With the qualifier that my evolved view on abortion is sincere, let me say this, about that: this is where it gets really difficult, and the argument wanders over from abortion to euthanasia, the latter of which I support, though I support it for clear-thinking, autonomous human beings making an informed and free choice. The fetus can't do that.

We know children form in the womb with all manner of issues, including missing organs, screwed up DNA, etc. Incredibly difficult moral decisions with which to wrestle there. Not sure where I sit in those circumstances. I probably go back to the idea that we? are not allowed to play the role of Dr. Mengele or Roman Emperor and have to let nature LIPO. Sometimes that can be nothing short of brutal.

I'll say this, as well: shame on all who use these very difficult situations for political maneuvering. I don't care which way you want to argue it; if you don't really care about it and have never truly had a sincerely held view before now, I think it's bad form to feign moral indignation in the name of winning. But this is America and it's what we do.

I have, for real, had two people close to me with born-in health problems, one of whom is no longer with us. In the case of the one who is with us, that person has accomplished more in their early 20s than most of us will achieve in a lifetime, and that's no shit. What a fucking winner. The kind of kid with which nobody wants to be compared. The one who passed lived a somewhat short and extremely painful existence, and we all periodically look back and wonder if we did the right thing putting that person through what they went through, which on a good day was a level of suffering that would bring any one of us here to our knees.

Iceland cured Down’s syndrome

Yeah, if I ever did see my way to an exception for abortion, it would not be for Down's. Not even close. Where you start maybe thinking it's ok is when the fetus has no brain tissue ... things of that nature. Even then, it's slippery.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022

Yeah, if I ever did see my way to an exception for abortion, it would not be for Down's. Not even close. Where you start maybe thinking it's ok is when the fetus has no brain tissue ... things of that nature. Even then, it's slippery.
    I know someone who found out their baby had only a brain stem or something like that. They carried the baby to term. She lived an hour or so. It was their decision and the only one they felt they could live with. They named her and had a private burial with just the two of them.

They had quite a few shit stain humans criticizing them for it. I’d imagine the BidenBros of the time would have a meltdown over it.

I know someone who found out their baby had only a brain stem or something like that. They carried the baby to term. She lived an hour or so. It was their decision and the only one they felt they could live with. They named her and had a private burial with just the two of them.

They had quite a few shit stain humans criticizing them for it. I’d imagine the BidenBros of the time would have a meltdown over it.
    I think if there's no threat to the mother, that's the right call, albeit a difficult one. If it threatens the mother and the child has no viability, then it's a tougher call. Flies in the face of my philosophy on the matter, but still, one can't help allowing some practicality to seep in in that narrow fact pattern.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think if there's no threat to the mother, that's the right call, albeit a difficult one. If it threatens the mother and the child has no viability, then it's a tougher call. Flies in the face of my philosophy on the matter, but still, one can't help allowing some practicality to seep in in that narrow fact pattern.
    I’d say if the baby has no viability and the mother may die or have severe complications, which may include sterility, abortion is the right call. No question. No rights or liberty of another person is violated.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022
    Imagine being this evil...

A vote for the far left is a vote for Satan.

These ladies must think Nazi Germany had it right all along. Go figure...

I’d say if the baby has no viability and the mother may die or have severe complications, which may include sterility, abortion is the right call. No question. No rights or liberty of another person is violated.
    That's reasonable, though you have to get to the place at which you can conclude 100% that the malformed fetus is not a person. Otherwise, ....
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2022

Pro-choice voter here.

Feel free not to have an abortion, but don't deprive others of their choices.