Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Give me the arguments for opposing raising the age to 21 to buy a gun

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

koopdog said:

Because my 18-20 year olds were qualified on things like 25mm Bushmaster, M-16, .50 cal, 20mm, M203, MK 19, etc. etc. etc. I bought my first hunting rifle with hay and lawn mowing money when I was 8. Like many bubbas that went in the military. We have always been a military of sharpshooters way back when we went all guerilla on the redcoats. One of the biggest reasons why our Army kicks ass.

A nation of rifleman are hard to keep down. We did in the most powerful army in the world to gain independence.

Russia got shot to pieces by the Finn's because they are a nation of riflemen as well. NRA was founded for this reason.
    We? If you include France in the “we” then sure.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,693

Sledog said:

koopdog said:

Because my 18-20 year olds were qualified on things like 25mm Bushmaster, M-16, .50 cal, 20mm, M203, MK 19, etc. etc. etc. I bought my first hunting rifle with hay and lawn mowing money when I was 8. Like many bubbas that went in the military. We have always been a military of sharpshooters way back when we went all guerilla on the redcoats. One of the biggest reasons why our Army kicks ass.

A nation of rifleman are hard to keep down. We did in the most powerful army in the world to gain independence.

Russia got shot to pieces by the Finn's because they are a nation of riflemen as well. NRA was founded for this reason.
    They helped. They wanted to be part of an actual win.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

koopdog said:

They helped. They wanted to be part of an actual win.
    Without their help we lose
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2022
    koopdog said:

Sledog said:

koopdog said:

If this shit actually goes through, I will found a charity that buys and supplies rifles to responsible young’uns to get around the law. I was lucky, I was taught by my dad at age 5 on a .22 LR to shoot. He was Army champion back in his day. I never missed a shot in 27 years of qualifying.

Of course he grew up on the prairie of South Dakota where his dad gave him 2 rounds to go get dinner. People that don’t understand the role of the American Rifleman in history are fucking window licking pussies.

@HeilHusky @HHusky Confirmed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Of course he grew up on the prairie of South Dakota where his dad gave him 2 rounds to go get dinner. People that don’t understand the role of the American Rifleman in history are fucking window licking pussies