Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We Need To Come To A National Consensus On Airplane Seat Reclining

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck that bitch, I recline all I fucking want on an airplane.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2014

Fuck that bitch, I recline all I fucking want on an airplane.

Not if I'm behind you you don't. It's a miserable experience for the recliner. Simple fact.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Most airline seats are built for the person that is 5'8" and 140 pounds.

I'm neither.

At 6 feet, my knees go into the back of the seat in front of me before or after reclining. The best thing for me as a taller person is to actually recline slightly so that I can get a better angle for my knees to get underneath the seat in front of me and extend throughout the flight.

When you're 5'2" (like I'm sure that author is), you don't have a fucking clue.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    We need to reach a national consensus on how old kids have to be before they can ride a plane. Maybe have a timeout room in the back. Annoying kids with limp dick parents that don't believe in raising their voice or spanking are the absolute fucking worst thing in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RsGkk1GGw3w
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2014
    Every flight, the first thing I do when I set is to rest my knees up against the person's seat in front of me, but not hard enough for them to notice. Every flight, that dipshit in front of me tries to recline but meets an impenetrable wall. The person then jabs the seat against my knees twice, thinking the seat is stuck. Then he/she turns and sees my knees resting there. I then get a dirty look, and an asshole huff. I then reply with, "next time bring a neck pillow"

Every so often I run into a dumbass that wants to check every 15 minutes or so, to see if I moved my knees, which I never do. It's only ok to recline when the seat behind you is empty or some kid is behind you. Other than that, pay first class/business class or GTFO.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    All of this talk about airplane seats and no one is giving odds that Fetters has to ask for the seat belt extension AND gets charged for a 2nd seat.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Airlines are missing out on charging hundreds of dollars per ticket for more leg room.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    Every flight, the first thing I do when the crew gives the okay, is recline my seat. Once in a while, some dipshit behind me gets his panties in a wad because I banged into his legs and forced them out of the way. Then he turns to his wife and whimpers.

It's only ok to not expect the seat in front of you to recline when the seat is empty. Other than that, pay first class/business class or GTFO.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Baphomet said:

Every flight, the first thing I do when the crew gives the okay, is recline my seat. Once in a while, some dipshit behind me gets his panties in a wad because I banged into his legs and forced them out of the way. Then he turns to his wife and whimpers.

It's only ok to not expect the seat in front of you to recline when the seat is empty. Other than that, pay first class/business class or GTFO.

Be glad you've never sat infront of me because I'd make your flight a living hell.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I've actually had dumb fucks turn around and say, I'm trying to recline ... can you please move your legs.

I smile as I drive my knee in a little deeper.

I also make sure they get the top of their head tickled from my newspaper.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Baphomet said:

Be glad you've never sat infront of me because I'd make your flight a living hell.
    I probably have. You probably whimpered like the rest of them.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam
    White people problems
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    This is why I fly 1st class
    If you put your seat back in my lap, be prepared for my knees and feet constantly bumping and kicking your seat. I can keep that up for hours. If you don't like it, the solution is simple, get the fuck out of my lap and give me some room.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Which one of you dipshits was this?

Two Dumbasses
    edited August 2014
    mobey said:

Which one of you dipshits was this?

Two Dumbasses

Ummmm..

1. The Christian Science monitor is your source?
    2. I thought that's what we're talking about. I didn't read the original article.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    Sounds like flying coach really sucks.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

Sounds like flying coach really sucks.

When you recline your seat, does it get stuck against a tackle box?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

All of this talk about airplane seats and no one is giving odds that Fetters has to ask for the seat belt extension AND gets charged for a 2nd seat.

The latter depends on how nice the stewadist feels like being. But the former, without question, 100%.