Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck these people. Fuck the insider bullshit.

As a condition of employment, these fuckers need to have ALL investments run through a government regulated fund - just like pension monies. They need to be barred from private investing. They have lost that privilege with their corruption and graft.

Fuck you, too, Pelosi. Cunt.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,926
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    We should tax Fauci.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022
    I don't know. Making $400k a year, still working at 81 l, and having $10m in mutual funds isn't a stretch. It's quite common really.

None of his investments appear to be individual stock (fuck you Pelosi).

If you want to see outrageous look at how much some of the dumbfuck tenured professors make at UW. Makes Fauci look poor.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,159
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't know. Making $400k a year, still working at 81 l, and having $10m in mutual funds isn't a stretch. It's quite common really.

If you want to see outrageous look at how much some of the dumbfuck tenured professors make at UW. Makes Fauci look poor.

Mike's right, you know.

Some of you girls sound pour.
  • Options
    edited January 2022

if my math is right, let's say he has 47 years in (not sure, too lazy to look). Start in 1975 Reverse-engineering a current salary of $425K with a 3% raise each year and saving just 5% of his pay, reinvesting dividends and matching the S&P performance of 12.37%, Fow Chee should have about $15 Million.

So he's either a shitty investor or he's got more money stashed somewhere offshore.

I'm going with huge $$$$ stashed offshore.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,926
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

if my math is right, let's say he has 47 years in (not sure, too lazy to look). Start in 1975 Reverse-engineering a current salary of $425K with a 3% raise each year and saving just 5% of his pay, reinvesting dividends and matching the stock market performance of 12.37%, Fow Chee should have about $15 Million.

So he's either a shitty investor or he's got more money stashed somewhere offshore.

Yeah he’s not that rich on paper. Stashes somewhere else or some nice juicy pharma options and warrants.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

if my math is right, let's say he has 47 years in (not sure, too lazy to look). Start in 1975 Reverse-engineering a current salary of $425K with a 3% raise each year and saving just 5% of his pay, reinvesting dividends and matching the stock market performance of 12.37%, Fow Chee should have about $15 Million.

Yeah he’s not that rich on paper. Stashes somewhere else or some nice juicy pharma options and warrants.
    Bob thought it was a lot of money before he thought it wasn't very much money.

You gals running the reverse!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Fucktard dazzler opines in favor of insider trading and offshore accounts.

Rich don't hold wealth in their own name, you fucking idiot. Jesus.

• Options
    edited January 2022

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

I liked you better when you thought $10.4 million was a lot of money to have accumulated over a 54 year career as a highly compensated doctor. You really should try to decide on a narrative first, not after Mike has to point out the obvious to you.

Any of you ladies ever heard of real estate? Owned more than one property? Raised kids and sent them to college?--he has 3. Made gifts? Given money to charity? Taken a nice vacation? I suspect his money has gone to many of the same places mine has. (My wife and I hold our wealth in our own names.)

Sorry I interrupted your speculation.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791

We don't know if that's all there is he has kept things secret for a reason.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Late to the party, Sled.

The reverse has already been telegraphed.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

if my math is right, let's say he has 47 years in (not sure, too lazy to look). Start in 1975 Reverse-engineering a current salary of $425K with a 3% raise each year and saving just 5% of his pay, reinvesting dividends and matching the S&P performance of 12.37%, Fow Chee should have about $15 Million.

Did you look at his investments? He has some fucktarded womens fund or some bullshit. Of course he underperformed
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
    Founders Club
    edited January 2022
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Late to the party, Sled.

All I care about is when's his trial?

I'm guessing mid 2025 an indictment goes out for his arrest and he flees into exile to some South American villa.
  • Options

Did you look at his investments? He has some fucktarded womens fund or some bullshit. Of course he underperformed
    What Mike means is this: he's many times richer than all of you, but he's pore.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

When I see smoke I’ll suspect fire. Until then this is a non story.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Late to the party, Sled.

I'm guessing mid 2025 an indictment goes out for his arrest and he flees into exile to some South American villa.
    Sure, Trotsky.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Late to the party, Sled.

Sure, Trotsky.
    Imagine Herr Dazzler calling someone Trotsky.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

What Mike means is this: he's many times richer than all of you, but he's pore.
    He’s not richer than me. HTH.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

I liked you better when you thought $10.4 million was a lot of money to have accumulated over a 54 year career as a highly compensated doctor. You really should try to decide on a narrative first, not after Mike has to point out the obvious to you.

Any of you ladies ever heard of real estate? Owned more than one property? Raised kids and sent them to college?--he has 3. Made gifts? Given money to charity? Taken a nice vacation? I suspect his money has gone to many of the same places mine has. (My wife and I hold our wealth in our own names.)

Sorry I interrupted your speculation.

Let me reiterate the YOU’RE A FUCKING IDIOT portion.

Go chase some ambulances.