Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fow Chi

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,156
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I don't know. Making $400k a year, still working at 81 l, and having $10m in mutual funds isn't a stretch. It's quite common really.

None of his investments appear to be individual stock (fuck you Pelosi).

If you want to see outrageous look at how much some of the dumbfuck tenured professors make at UW. Makes Fauci look poor.

if my math is right, let's say he has 47 years in (not sure, too lazy to look). Start in 1975 Reverse-engineering a current salary of $425K with a 3% raise each year and saving just 5% of his pay, reinvesting dividends and matching the S&P performance of 12.37%, Fow Chee should have about $15 Million.

So he's either a shitty investor or he's got more money stashed somewhere offshore.

I'm going with huge $$$$ stashed offshore.

Did you look at his investments? He has some fucktarded womens fund or some bullshit. Of course he underperformed
    What Mike means is this: he's many times richer than all of you, but he's pore.
    He’s not richer than me. HTH.
    Goes without saying. I was addressing the porer gals.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

I do not care one bit about how much he is worth, I want to know (and the proof of it) how he funded gain of function and killed all those people.

You know - those people

• Options
    LebamDawg said:

I do not care one bit about how much he is worth, I want to know (and the proof of it) how he funded gain of function and killed all those people.

You know - those people

Well as long as you already know what you want to find, that's the important thing.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't know. Making $400k a year, still working at 81 l, and having $10m in mutual funds isn't a stretch. It's quite common really.

If you want to see outrageous look at how much some of the dumbfuck tenured professors make at UW. Makes Fauci look poor.

if my math is right, let's say he has 47 years in (not sure, too lazy to look). Start in 1975 Reverse-engineering a current salary of $425K with a 3% raise each year and saving just 5% of his pay, reinvesting dividends and matching the S&P performance of 12.37%, Fow Chee should have about $15 Million.

So he's either a shitty investor or he's got more money stashed somewhere offshore.

Did you look at his investments? He has some fucktarded womens fund or some bullshit. Of course he underperformed
    It could be both.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,543
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

You know - those people

Well as long as you already know what you want to find, that's the important thing.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's pretty obvious from the displays of your deep economics knowledge and business acumen that you likely inherited most of any wealth you have.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,910
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's pretty obvious from the displays of your deep economics knowledge and business acumen that you likely inherited most of any wealth you have.
    From a broke ass aunt.

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That’s no way to speak to your betters.