Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lake and Cohen

124»

Comments

• Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just clicked this thread for the first time.

Hardcore Husky makes sense again.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck Campbell, Deboer way better.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe UW knew what they were doing when they went ahead and cashed out Jimmy without going for cause. UConn fired Ollie for cause when he got violations (and lost a lot of games) and just lost. Three years of lawyer's fees and they are still on the hook

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Maybe UW knew what they were doing when they went ahead and cashed out Jimmy without going for cause. UConn fired Ollie for cause when he got violations (and lost a lot of games) and just lost. Three years of lawyer's fees and they are still on the hook

I wouldn’t suggest anything UW has done was actually right, done right, or done with the correct motive. I just wouldn’t.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

I wouldn’t suggest anything UW has done was actually right, done right, or done with the correct motive. I just wouldn’t.
    Sounds like something a lawyer would say who wants 3 years of billable hours

Not that there is anything wrong with that
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TXDawg said:

TXDawg said:

Does the article say what or who changed her mind?

Found the article. Unbelievable. She two faced them too. They run that place with all the HR savvy of Starbucks.
    Starbucks? I'd be thrilled if they ran the AD with the competency of our favorite mediocre coffee giant. What am I missing? Because right now I think a bikini espresso stand is the more apt comparison for our rag tag group of shitty AD employees.
    This comparison only works if the bikini barista is gender neutral, doesn’t know how to make coffee, and constantly posts about how much better the coffee is at the place down the street.
    But the shitty coffee stand you describe also has a great setting, possibly the greatest.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,999
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

Sounds like something a lawyer would say who wants 3 years of billable hours

Not that there is anything wrong with that
    To paraphrase Race Bannon circa 2009, those grievances aren't going to adjudicate themselves