Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lake and Cohen

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801
    EwaDawg said:

Tequilla said:

I have some very strong opinions on how the last couple of months went down … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

Jimmy was Jen’s hire … she was proud of it for so many reasons and a large part of it being that she is 1000% in the Petersen way of doing business

She showed her hand too many times to actively think that she wanted to fire Jimmy … but there’s also plenty of accounts out there that she’ll throw someone in front of the bus if she needs to

In the end I think her hands with Jimmy were tied by a combination of people further up the food chain than her and signaling that financials would look grim with Jimmy retained

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few months and connecting the dots on what I think happened

Let’s just say that Jen needs to be out ASAP

This is a gigantic bitch move right here. “Oh, maybe I shouldn’t say anything”. Then don’t tease us in the first place, asshat.

I hate it when people do this shit. Just do as a favor and shut the fuck up next time.
    It tequilla so it doesn't really matter. The chance of him adding anything to what we already know is well established by all of his previously empty (but wordy) poasts.

I won't say worse than fudgie but I wouldn't correct you if you did.
    I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few hours and connecting the dots on what I think happened

I will keep you poasted.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,596 Founders Club
    When I saw the title I thought this was going to be a thread about a bad law firm
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

I have some very strong opinions on how the last couple of months went down … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

Jimmy was Jen’s hire … she was proud of it for so many reasons and a large part of it being that she is 1000% in the Petersen way of doing business

She showed her hand too many times to actively think that she wanted to fire Jimmy … but there’s also plenty of accounts out there that she’ll throw someone in front of the bus if she needs to

In the end I think her hands with Jimmy were tied by a combination of people further up the food chain than her and signaling that financials would look grim with Jimmy retained

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few months and connecting the dots on what I think happened

That's what an alt account is for.
    What I’d say on an alt account wouldn’t be believed without having some clout of people knowing who is saying what
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Thanks Fleenor. Do or don't, but shut the fuck up about having "insider info" and thinking out loud about whether or not this board is worthy of it.
    Fair to give the Fleenor treatment on this but it will be fairly obvious when I get around to saying it (will be far more tactful than usual from seat of the pants) why I’m being a tad careful what I say here
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

EwaDawg said:

Tequilla said:

This is a gigantic bitch move right here. “Oh, maybe I shouldn’t say anything”. Then don’t tease us in the first place, asshat.

I hate it when people do this shit. Just do as a favor and shut the fuck up next time.
    It tequilla so it doesn't really matter. The chance of him adding anything to what we already know is well established by all of his previously empty (but wordy) poasts.

I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few hours and connecting the dots on what I think happened

I will keep you poasted.
    I really hope this meme catches on around here
    I do believe it to be destined for our glossary
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

LawDawg1 said:

EwaDawg said:

Tequilla said:

I will keep you poasted.
    I honestly don’t disagree

When I saw the title I thought this was going to be a thread about a bad law firm

Dewey Cheatem & Howe
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

LawDawg1 said:

EwaDawg said:

Tequilla said:

I will keep you poasted.
    Huh?

LawDawg1 said:

EwaDawg said:

Tequilla said:

I will keep you poasted.
    Huh?
    It’s hard
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,678 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Thanks Fleenor. Do or don't, but shut the fuck up about having "insider info" and thinking out loud about whether or not this board is worthy of it.
    Fair to give the Fleenor treatment on this but it will be fairly obvious when I get around to saying it (will be far more tactful than usual from seat of the pants) why I’m being a tad careful what I say here
    No one.

And I mean, absolutely no one.

Cares.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

OK Kim.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    Make with the dirt @Tequilla. You knew teasing it would get this reaction and did it anyways. You obviously have things to say that make it seem worthwhile. Cough it up.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,614
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

That's what an alt account is for.
    What I’d say on an alt account wouldn’t be believed without having some clout of people knowing who is saying what
    An anonymous account has more clout than your main
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,703 Founders Club
    haie said:

It looks like I was right. In the article in The Athletic, Ryan Porter said that after the Oregon game Jen Cohen met with the players. She said that she wanted to bring Lake back for the 2022 season. Back in October I had a strong feeling that she never wanted to fire him.

I don't believe anything. We lost to Montana, then after being raped by Michigan (who hadn't proven shit at that point) lost to Beavlet. I was in Corvallis. They knew we were shit, and talked trash accordingly.

It wasn't working out. Even if Jenn wanted to give him another year so she could #NetflixAndWine for one more year, others weren't going to allow that. Ryan Porter can go fuck himself.
    Chinned for #NetflixAndWine. Just got Covid again for the 2nd time and I'm vaxxed. Looking forward to my government approved #NetflixAndWine.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,703 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

This is HH. Tell it like it is