Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trans Homecoming Queen?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2022
    So if I have a prejudice against women with red hair do I suffer from Firecrotchphobia? Kobe? It’s all about the nether region, right?

BTW, I like redheads.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

So if I have a prejudice against women with red hair do I suffer from Firecrotchphobia? Kobe? It’s all about the nether region, right?

BTW, I like redheads.

Batshit crazy. Especially with a few shots of Jameson thrown in. Worth it.

Kobe believes that anything that doesn't align with his utopian view of the world is hateful/phobic.

When the leftists come for the useful idiots, he'll know hateful.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Take it up with Oxford.

Language evolves. I tried to stop referring to the border camps as concentration camps after a delightful conversation with a conservative where they argued that even though she was correct by the dictionary definition, that’s not what the words “concentration camp” had come to mean.

Blankphobia has been used in a variety of ways and is not specific to fear. Try and keep up.

It's a made up word. I'm not afraid of them. I think they are creepy and mentally ill
    All words are made up, you idiot.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

When I was in high school a dude sported a boner in the showers. He/it was beaten to a pulp.

Now they crown them homecoming Queer?

Lot's of female trannies still keep their dicks and chase women, ala Bruce Jenner. Others like the slobberer like to pretend that men who won't date chicks with dicks are transphobic.
    I do not think that’s transphobic. It’s pretty funny how my positions are all so shitty and stupid and yet you guys have to constantly misrepresent them.
    Except your position on men not physically attracted to trannies was being transphobic

This is a fact. Or do you care to restate?

Your statement is nonsensical and obviously based in transphobia. You are either suggesting that there isn’t a single trans woman on earth that could pass to you (in what way would “they all look like men” not be transphobic?) or that you would choose to not be attracted to them once finding out they are trans (the definition of bigotry).

You don’t have to date or have sex with anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t know why your masculinity is so fragile that you won’t just concede that some trans women are attractive.
    A boy is not a girl. A girl is not a boy.

Regardless of desires, feelings and delusions, those are facts.

Call me whatever you want.
    It's hard to believe this is even a debate. For over a century science has understood that chromosome pairs determine whether you're a girl or a boy. Prior to the science being settled, all beings in nature have always recognized that boys are boys and girls are girls.
  • Options

Sledog said:

When I was in high school a dude sported a boner in the showers. He/it was beaten to a pulp.

Lot's of female trannies still keep their dicks and chase women, ala Bruce Jenner. Others like the slobberer like to pretend that men who won't date chicks with dicks are transphobic.
    I do not think that’s transphobic. It’s pretty funny how my positions are all so shitty and stupid and yet you guys have to constantly misrepresent them.
    Except your position on men not physically attracted to trannies was being transphobic

Your statement is nonsensical and obviously based in transphobia. You are either suggesting that there isn’t a single trans woman on earth that could pass to you (in what way would “they all look like men” not be transphobic?) or that you would choose to not be attracted to them once finding out they are trans (the definition of bigotry).

You don’t have to date or have sex with anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t know why your masculinity is so fragile that you won’t just concede that some trans women are attractive.
    So being attracted to a clothed person then not being attracted to them when you see their cock and balls is transphobic/bigoted? You’re a god damn mentally ill weirdo.
    No, I think a cock and balls is a perfectly legitimate reason to not be attracted to someone. But there are trans women with vaginas. At that point what is it you’re not attracted to? Their lack of fallopian tubes?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

So being attracted to a clothed person then not being attracted to them when you see their cock and balls is transphobic/bigoted? You’re a god damn mentally ill weirdo.
    No, I think a cock and balls is a perfectly legitimate reason to not be attracted to someone. But there are trans women with vaginas [No there aren't]. At that point what is it you’re not attracted to? Their lack of fallopian tubes? [fallopian tubes aren't part of the vagina]
    Other than that, you nailed it.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So Kobe is a confirmed dude fucker. If they look like a dude or not.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

No, I think a cock and balls is a perfectly legitimate reason to not be attracted to someone. But there are trans women with vaginas. At that point what is it you’re not attracted to? Their lack of fallopian tubes?
    An open wound isn't a pussy Kobe.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Oh my gosh, a leftist that gets their knowledge from instagram is really a formidable opponent.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2022

Sledog said:

Um, uh, that they are a carved-up, fucked-up freak?

Not saying any person isn't worthy of love and companionship, which includes trannies.

But I cannot imagine a bigger boner-killer than dating a cat that was born a dog.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm far too sane to engage in such lunacy and self-delusion.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Not saying any person isn't worthy of love and companionship, which includes trannies.

But I cannot imagine a bigger boner-killer than dating a cat that was born a dog.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm far too sane to engage in such lunacy and self-delusion.
    I appreciate the honesty in not throwing around this bullshit about physical attraction.

Generally, I’m willing to give ground here to people. The position of not wanting to have sex with a trans woman because she’s trans, while based in transphobia, isn’t a huge deal. You would expect the average person, in a society that has treated trans people the way we have, to think this way.

I’m less willing to give ground to the people on this board because many of you would have them rounded up and either “re-educated” or killed.
  • Options

Sledog said:

I appreciate the honesty in not throwing around this bullshit about physical attraction.

Generally, I’m willing to give ground here to people. The position of not wanting to have sex with a trans woman because she’s trans, while based in transphobia, isn’t a huge deal. You would expect the average person, in a society that has treated trans people the way we have, to think this way.

I’m less willing to give ground to the people on this board because many of you would have them rounded up and either “re-educated” or killed.

Sledog said:

No, that’s your side. Liberty minded people live and let live. Look no further than the fascism/re-education/segregation being done in the name of “keeping us safe” from COVID and in the name of equity diversity and inclusion to get a taste of what you vote for. You would love see millions rounded up and re-educated them. You think an Australian style covid response is no big deal.

All people deserve to be treated with kindness and respect. You seem to think if someone doesn’t want to fuck a trans person they want trans people killed. You have a mental disorder.

For the record, I don’t think you want to kill trans people. I doubt that you’d stand in anyone’s way though. As long they promised to lower your taxes.

Who are these liberty minded people you speak of?Because I know it’s not the ones that want laws restricting trans people from using certain restrooms. I’m sure it’s not the people banning abortion. So there’s you and who else? Maybe it’s the ones that love borders? I have no idea who you’re talking about.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Adam's apple
    Broad shoulders
    large frame
    large jaw and forehead

etc.

in other words, things that normally visually distinguish a man from a woman.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Good thing this Kunt doesn't deal in hypotheticals. Care to name some names Kobe? There's no one here that I've ever seen advocate for this. Why are you such a liar Kobe?