Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

he gone

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,445
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Apparently UW wouldn't give him an extension nor the CO-OC title. So who gives a fuck about this.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I bet the replacement would be the offensive qa control they just hired. At first I was thinking DeBoer was just hiring who he was comfortable with. I think Jen is just trying to do it on the cheap though the this plays out.

I hope not. Doogs are also calling for Jermaine Kearse to be named WR coach. Either convince Kirby to come up or poach the Arizona guy. We should be done with the analyst - on field coach promotion after last year
    Mario Bailey might be available
    Same Mario Bailey that implied racism for people going after JL during the season.........

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Vorel hinting McMillan, Rome and Bernard could all leave as well
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Another former UW Husky coach Keith Bhonapha is returning to the Broncos as associate head coach & running backs coach. That leaves only Lake's offensive and defensive coordinators, John Donovan and Bob Gregory, plus tight-ends coach Derham Cato, still seeking new coaching jobs. I wonder where Lake's final three coaches from his unremarkable staff looking for new coaching jobs will end up coaching at?

Minus Malloe who went lateral at UCLA and which I don't get the hire but it's Chip Kelly so all bets are off, where the rest of the staff has landed speaks volume's about JL and what he put together and is reason #4,653,4822 why he's not here any longer in one of the greatest 13 months 14 games crash and burn sports seasons on record.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So glad UW had the opportunity for hiring Tyrone Willingham, Keith Gilbertson, Sark, and Jimmy Lake. Such solid decision making.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Vorel hinting McMillan, Rome and Bernard could all leave as well

If that happened our starting 4 wr (in a pass 1st/2nd/3rd offense designed to win 41-34) will be Polk/Davis/Jackson/Tanae

Can't wait........
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Apparently UW wouldn't give him an extension nor the CO-OC title. So who gives a fuck about this.

Ok, Kim😘
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

Ok, Kim😘
    Has a one year contract, a soft/underperforming position group, and wants to be an OC where he sucked here for the 4 games or so he was given to prove himself as one.

Great staff Lanning is putting together. Georgia of the West Coast I'm told.
  • Options
    All he ever did was coach quitters. Thank God those idiots down south took him after deboner fucked up and didn't can his ass in the first place.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,480
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    His receivers never blocked. Every TBS hero recruit he signed has greatly underwhelmed and the best of them, Puka, was better after he left. Signing overrated 4 star recruits is Oregon's thing though so I'm sure he'll fit right in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

All he ever did was coach quitters. Thank God those idiots down south took him after deboner fucked up and didn't can his ass in the first place.

Ugh, okay?

You're naming a CO-OC after he was explicitly not given that role after having a 4 game tryout here.

You're getting a DT after he was told he wasn't going to be a starter anymore.

He probably thought he was getting at least another couple years and then he wasn't. Both people sound butthurt. You can have our receivers too.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

If I have to put up with all this NIL/Portal/7 on 7 Coach Gatekeeper bullshit, why in the living cunt fuck isn’t there an EA NCAA Football game back out where I can at least pretend we’re relevant?

People forget the O'Bannon twins' crusade against the NCAA Basketball series is where this all started. People forget that.

License your fucking name and head shape to EA, you idiots. Oh, shit, this probably requires collective bargaining; college athlete unionization en route??
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

The day when only a few schools can actually run a competitive basketball or football program and all the other college sports disappear without the amateur college football system that propped them up cannot occur fast enough.

The “playoff” system is fucking retarded
    The sitting out major games so you don’t get hurt is fucking retarded
    The open season on paying players is fucking retarded
    The free agency is fucking retarded
    The failing upwards incestuous coaches get more retarded every year

There is nothing left to stop the train, the NFL should just start a minor league or euro club system and kill it for good asap. College sports should just disappear and all the dumb fuck athletes that promoted and pushed for this system can see how much support and money their stupid fucking sport NOCs about gets after killing the amateur college basketball and football gravy train with dumb fucking ideas.

Structuring the entire sport around the handful of elite players and what they are not getting under amatuerism is retarded.

And now every player thinks they are elite (lol).
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Does he have a son? we can recruit?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

People forget that colleges are under no legal obligation to provide a football program

Just a few more tweaks and its dead for good

The emotional attachment of a 150 year tradition and people's love of Alma Mater U doesn't translate to the Montlake Junior Seahawks

The players will never get better pay than they get now over and under the table

And I've been told a college education is valuable except when it isn't I guess

I'd have loved a free education. I made my own business decision at 19 and decided 100's of thousands of debt wasn't a good plan for me.