Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ztf couch sale

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Oh yeah, fuck ZTF if this comes to fruition
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Is there a source on this?

Same source that told us Haener was coming back and that a HC coach from the CFL was coming to be our DC.

HTH
    So in other words... members of the Wam?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Is there a source on this?

Same source that told us Haener was coming back and that a HC coach from the CFL was coming to be our DC.

HTH
    who the fuck is listening to BTP at this point?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He can't defend the run, and couldn't in 2020.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    I was going to poast some of the doogins about how much better he was than KT. This is gold though, you can’t get this type of career advice anywhere else. Why the families of the players and recruits need to be joined by players and sports agents in reading this board:
    Tequilla said:

ZTF stands to make substantially more $$$ by staying in school 1 more year, backing up the production to prove it wasn't just a fluke with a few hot games, and be a Top 10 pick next year

It's possible that he could be a 1st rounder this year but who knows what is going to happen with evaluations, the combine, etc.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was going to poast some of the doogins about how much better he was than KT. This is gold though, you can’t get this type of career advice anywhere else. Why the families of the players and recruits need to be joined by players and sports agents in reading this board:

Tequilla said:

ZTF stands to make substantially more $$$ by staying in school 1 more year, backing up the production to prove it wasn't just a fluke with a few hot games, and be a Top 10 pick next year

It's possible that he could be a 1st rounder this year but who knows what is going to happen with evaluations, the combine, etc.

He was better than KT in 2020, if you just want to rush the passer.

At least he tore his ACL.

Tibbs tapped out after his money went through and Meat lost to Stanford.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

TXDawg said:

like I said, a red flag

Legit question... With the recruiting landscape becoming much more complicated in the last five years, and players planning on a type of free agency (see Travis Hunter) how much do you think this is a red flag about the coach or an indication of how far back our entire football operations are from the rest of the country? This could be one and the same too, I suppose.
    My thought is that if I'm a current UW player, and a key one on the defense, I have witnessed my new coach addressing the team and laying out his vision for the future... and I'm still entering the portal.

I'm not saying I have completely given up on Deboer or anything else, other than to say that this is a red flag.
    It wouldn’t shock me if Texas (which is where he will go) isn’t offering significant 6 figures plus for him

CFB is in full fledged unregulated waters right now … it’s a complete mess
    10 times worse than pro sports. NIL/Transfer portal has created unlimited free agency with no rules and no salary cap.

Eklund on Dawgman talked about 20 guys leaving had JL stayed. When this is all done, we may still have 10 more leave. How much of this is a 1st time P5 coach, bringing in a essential first time P5 staff ?
    The portal is truly fucking things up. I don't mind the 5th year senior thing where you try it somewhere else for a year, especially if you're in a lower playing division and one of the bigs gives you a chance.

But while it's an affront to FREEDOM!, the portal really needs to be revisited.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

at the direction of Karen Ramming who is currently in a Kindergarten class somewhere smearing glue on her face.

This was the scene that inspired the comment, tyfys

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

You can’t live your life fearing injuries

If ZTF was a 1st rounder after 2020 he would have left

I know reason and logic can be hard
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    A lot of WDWHA in here.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bralen Trice. Next man up
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You guys are stupid lol.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You guys are stupid lol.

What kind of year do you expect ZTF to have this year?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You guys are stupid lol.

not half as fucking stupid as you