Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ztf couch sale

124»

Comments

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I would al
    haie said:

I was going to poast some of the doogins about how much better he was than KT. This is gold though, you can’t get this type of career advice anywhere else. Why the families of the players and recruits need to be joined by players and sports agents in reading this board:

Tequilla said:

ZTF stands to make substantially more $$$ by staying in school 1 more year, backing up the production to prove it wasn't just a fluke with a few hot games, and be a Top 10 pick next year

It's possible that he could be a 1st rounder this year but who knows what is going to happen with evaluations, the combine, etc.

He was better than KT in 2020, if you just want to rush the passer.

At least he tore his ACL.

Tibbs tapped out after his money went through and Meat lost to Stanford.

I hope that you had a nice Christmas, man. My regards to Dorothy, Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion.

Speaking of cowardly (future?) Lions or Jets, you’re absolutely correct that Thibs tapped out after the Stanford game. That makes me feel better about Oregon football. Without him I think they almost certainly lose against UCLA and Cal, and maybe Wazzu and Beav as well. Mario should share some of that hospital money with him, although Phil already CTC.

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the whole team can transfer for all i care. not a single athlete on the team in years.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You guys are stupid lol.

not half as fucking stupid as you
    I mean I just made the board go into a fucking frenzy over absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys are stupid lol.

Get offline.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You guys are stupid lol.

Get offline.
    you’re so mad lmaoooo
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

I was going to poast some of the doogins about how much better he was than KT. This is gold though, you can’t get this type of career advice anywhere else. Why the families of the players and recruits need to be joined by players and sports agents in reading this board:

Tequilla said:

ZTF stands to make substantially more $$$ by staying in school 1 more year, backing up the production to prove it wasn't just a fluke with a few hot games, and be a Top 10 pick next year

It's possible that he could be a 1st rounder this year but who knows what is going to happen with evaluations, the combine, etc.

You can’t live your life fearing injuries

If ZTF was a 1st rounder after 2020 he would have left

I know reason and logic can be hard
    I never doubted that reason and logic can be difficult, you have repeatedly proven that.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I would al

haie said:

Tequilla said:

I hope that you had a nice Christmas, man. My regards to Dorothy, Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion.

Speaking of cowardly (future?) Lions or Jets, you’re absolutely correct that Thibs tapped out after the Stanford game. That makes me feel better about Oregon football. Without him I think they almost certainly lose against UCLA and Cal, and maybe Wazzu and Beav as well. Mario should share some of that hospital money with him, although Phil already CTC.

• Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Emoterman said:

I would al

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Sheed was the type of authentic badass that the NBA would never allow anymore. His 79 technicals and 13 ejections in the 152 games he played in during the 2000-01 and 2001-02 seasons will never be matched. In addition to CTC and popularizing Ball Don’t Lie, his Both Teams Played Hard paved the way for I’m Just Here So I Don’t Get Fined, but for him it wasn’t a marketing gimmick.

The most impressive thing to me wasn’t that he was ejected for staring, not talking, or moving - just staring, but that he did it all wearing Air Force 1s. It’s the 2000s and everyone’s signature shoe is a spaceship looking thing designed with cushioning, lightweight, breathable materials developed for some actual useful purpose, made to protect $100 million sets of knees and ankles and this motherfucker is out there jumping around wearing a heavy ass AF1 made out of patent leather. Because he liked a pair his brother got in 1985. Anyone who has ever worn a pair and can jump high enough to slide a piece of paper under knows what lunacy this was.

Larry David and Adam Sandler from the future admire Sheed dunking in shoes that no sane person should jump in, circa 2001.
    Black air forces, it all makes sense.