Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tucker: This is terrifying and unnerving

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They don't want people to see Americans defend themselves and their communities against communist aggression. People might get ideas. If they just look at gun and ammo sales they might figure out we already know what they are up to. But they are HHHondo dumb.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The left must lose at all costs. Its why I really wanted that chauvin guy to get off. More riots and unruly mobs are great. The left wont stop them until there is enough public momentum against it then when they shoot and kill the rioters theyll lose even more votes.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

It's crazy to see all the levers of power align against a kid who was being attacked by three criminal adults and defended himself from a violent mob. This is America in 2021. Live in cities at your own peril. None of this bullshit would go down in rural VA. I'll never live in a city again and rarely visit them.

The battle of Sherman Ave.here in Idaho would have been short and sweet!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    News from Vancouver, WA. The Van PD and Clark County SD are being targeted by the ACLU and NAACP. They’re calling on the DOJ to investigate the two for excessive force against minorities.

We knew it was only a matter of time before the departments here would come under fire. They completed the destruction of the PPD and now it’s time to move across the bridges to the largest city bordering Portland.

Of course the groups say the departments are not doing enough to stop all of the “far-right extremist” groups in the area. Next up, we see Antifa roll into town. The dog whistle has been deployed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait Vancouver has minorities?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yes, those who have all of their teeth are a distinct minority.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    This is what I love about Tucker. He starts off that Roasenbaum is a sex offender who was just released from prison and he ended his life as he lived it, trying to touch kids. No mention that the sex charges were from 18 years prior and he was in a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide (which would actually help his case). He goes straight to the pedophile angle.

And before you guys start screaming "why are you defending Roasenbaum?" Like the idiots you are. I'm not defending him. I'm blasting Tucker for the idiot he is. I think everyone there was in the wrong. Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there looking to shoot someone and the others shouldn't have agitated a dude with a gun.

That being said, why can't prosecutors call the deceased "victims"? Why can't they show pictures of him with proud boys? And why can't protectors show the video before the trial of him saying he wanted to shoot people?
  • Options

I’m in the minority in my own home. So yup. Serious note my street is about 50/50. Demo’s are changing here. I’ve been told that I fear that as “whitey”.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

This is what I love about Tucker. He starts off that Roasenbaum is a sex offender who was just released from prison and he ended his life as he lived it, trying to touch kids. No mention that the sex charges were from 18 years prior and he was in a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide (which would actually help his case). He goes straight to the pedophile angle.

And before you guys start screaming "why are you defending Roasenbaum?" Like the idiots you are. I'm not defending him. I'm blasting Tucker for the idiot he is. I think everyone there was in the wrong. Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there looking to shoot someone and the others shouldn't have agitated a dude with a gun.

That being said, why can't prosecutors call the deceased "victims"? Why can't they show pictures of him with proud boys? And why can't protectors show the video before the trial of him saying he wanted to shoot people?

You're an absolute cuck.

Self-defense, clear as day.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Why are you defending pedophiles?
    Do you even need to ask?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Why are you defending pedophiles?
    Hondo, why are you defending Pedo’s.

You just got Hondoed!
  • Options
    Hondo, point to the areas on the Tucker Doll where you hurt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

No mention that the sex charges were from 18 years prior

Because if you allow enough time to pass molesting children isn't that bad.

Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Well, because they weren't victims. They were criminals attempting to murder Rittenhouse. They were also rioters. Rittenhouse was running for his life towards the police line. If the three Darwin Award nominees had just let Rittenhouse put out fires and left him alone, no one gets shot. But that isn't how leftards like you Hondo roll. Leaving people alone while they are rioting, looting and burning sh*t down is your approach. If necessary, innocent people like Rittenhouse need to be killed. Tucker on his shows has gone all the way through Rittenhouse's experience that night. Everything he has put on his show is backed up with video and other eyewitness accounts. Rosenbaum was a pedophile and a real lunatic. He should have been institutionalized. He wasn't. He was out setting fires and trying to kill a 17 year old kid. He chose badly and Rittenhouse was nails that night. Tucker is also nails on this. You ain't and neither is the MSM who love to lie and be lied to.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No mention that the sex charges were from 18 years prior

Because if you allow enough time to pass molesting children isn't that bad.

Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.
    Stop being mean to the Pedo. Those charges were from a long time ago and he tried to commit suicide.

I’m sure his victims are fine today and none have had any issues or contemplated suicide.

KR did society a solid when this guy tried to take his weapon.

Hondo weeps. Apparently.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Yeah no one has the freedom of travel in your little narrow commie mind and how dare they try and protect things your cohorts are trying to destroy! How dare they defend themselves against assaults by your felonious buddies.

Fuck off!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Shocking you guys didn't even read my post. You just scream that he's a pedophile and nothing else matters. Like the good Tucker sheep that you are.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Shocking you guys didn't even read my post. You just scream that he's a pedophile and nothing else matters. Like the good Tucker sheep that you are.

Mockery isn’t your strong suit.