Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tucker: This is terrifying and unnerving

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Could someone please tell me what KR meeting with Proud Boys 4 months after the shooting has to do with his state of mind was on the night of the shooting? Hondo, because he is a fucking moron thinks this is some sort of important point.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

This is what I love about Tucker. He starts off that Roasenbaum is a sex offender who was just released from prison and he ended his life as he lived it, trying to touch kids. No mention that the sex charges were from 18 years prior and he was in a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide (which would actually help his case). He goes straight to the pedophile angle.

And before you guys start screaming "why are you defending Roasenbaum?" Like the idiots you are. I'm not defending him. I'm blasting Tucker for the idiot he is. I think everyone there was in the wrong. Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there looking to shoot someone and the others shouldn't have agitated a dude with a gun.

That being said, why can't prosecutors call the deceased "victims"? Why can't they show pictures of him with proud boys? And why can't protectors show the video before the trial of him saying he wanted to shoot people?

He was a loser child rapist. He would be an alive loser child rapist still if he didn't try to chase Rittenhouse down. Not surprised you are trying to water it down by bringing up it was 18 years ago.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

This is what I love about Tucker. He starts off that Roasenbaum is a sex offender who was just released from prison and he ended his life as he lived it, trying to touch kids. No mention that the sex charges were from 18 years prior and he was in a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide (which would actually help his case). He goes straight to the pedophile angle.

And before you guys start screaming "why are you defending Roasenbaum?" Like the idiots you are. I'm not defending him. I'm blasting Tucker for the idiot he is. I think everyone there was in the wrong. Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there looking to shoot someone and the others shouldn't have agitated a dude with a gun.

That being said, why can't prosecutors call the deceased "victims"? Why can't they show pictures of him with proud boys? And why can't protectors show the video before the trial of him saying he wanted to shoot people?

He was a loser child rapist. He would be an alive loser child rapist still if he didn't try to chase Rittenhouse down. Not surprised you are trying to water it down by bringing up it was 18 years ago.
    Does Hondo always support child rapists or does he only support child rapists who are killed by people he doesn't like?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,673
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Shocking you guys didn't even read my post. You just scream that he's a pedophile and nothing else matters. Like the good Tucker sheep that you are.

It doesnt. Just like george floyd deserved to be put underground, so did this guy.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there looking to shoot someone and the others shouldn't have agitated a dude with a gun.

The evidence of how Rittenhouse acted in the moments leading up to and after the shooting supersede any comments he may have made and any photos he may have taken with whatever groups of people. The evidence clearly shows that during those moments he was not acting with the state of mind of wanting to shoot people unjustifiably. Otherwise he would not have restrained himself from using his gun until people were attacking him and he had nowhere else to run.

Besides, he shot WHITE people who weren't even part of the protest. People who were hurting the protest. The actual peaceful legit protesters were unhappy with the actions of these white men, with some making comments that they're hurting the cause. So even *if* Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, why would that apply to a case where he shot white people that were hurting BLM's cause?

People need to stop seeing the situation as Rittenhouse versus BLM. It's an incorrect perspective that ignores all the nuances.
    I agree with most of this (other than the discussion about the color of their skin). No this wasn't proud boys vs blm. It was idiots against idiots. And both sides of the media are sensationalizing the shit they want to get clicks and views.

I asked those questions for a reason ass you were the first to engage them. Rather than just scream about a pedophile like Tucker sheep do.
    SFGbob said:

Could someone please tell me what KR meeting with Proud Boys 4 months after the shooting has to do with his state of mind was on the night of the shooting? Hondo, because he is a fucking moron thinks this is some sort of important point.

Thank you Bob for making my point. Yes him meeting with the proud boys has no bearing on this case. Just like a dude being convicted of an awful crime 18 years ago has no bearing on this case. A point the judge, that you stroke for his ringtone, agrees with.

He's dead because he threw a plastic bag at a dude with a gun. But you get all riled up cause he's a pedophile like the sheep that you are.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

It's crazy to see all the levers of power align against a kid who was being attacked by three criminal adults and defended himself from a violent mob. This is America in 2021. Live in cities at your own peril. None of this bullshit would go down in rural VA. I'll never live in a city again and rarely visit them.

Well they have a narrative to sell... and it is disgusting
  • Options
    Sledog said:

They don't want people to see Americans defend themselves and their communities against communist aggression. People might get ideas. If they just look at gun and ammo sales they might figure out we already know what they are up to. But they are HHHondo dumb.

Yup, just like the stl couple charged... pure bs
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there looking to shoot someone and the others shouldn't have agitated a dude with a gun.

The evidence of how Rittenhouse acted in the moments leading up to and after the shooting supersede any comments he may have made and any photos he may have taken with whatever groups of people. The evidence clearly shows that during those moments he was not acting with the state of mind of wanting to shoot people unjustifiably. Otherwise he would not have restrained himself from using his gun until people were attacking him and he had nowhere else to run.

Besides, he shot WHITE people who weren't even part of the protest. People who were hurting the protest. The actual peaceful legit protesters were unhappy with the actions of these white men, with some making comments that they're hurting the cause. So even *if* Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, why would that apply to a case where he shot white people that were hurting BLM's cause?

People need to stop seeing the situation as Rittenhouse versus BLM. It's an incorrect perspective that ignores all the nuances.
    I agree with most of this (other than the discussion about the color of their skin). No this wasn't proud boys vs blm. It was idiots against idiots. And both sides of the media are sensationalizing the shit they want to get clicks and views.

I asked those questions for a reason ass you were the first to engage them. Rather than just scream about a pedophile like Tucker sheep do.
    SFGbob said:

Thank you Bob for making my point. Yes him meeting with the proud boys has no bearing on this case. Just like a dude being convicted of an awful crime 18 years ago has no bearing on this case. A point the judge, that you stroke for his ringtone, agrees with.

He's dead because he threw a plastic bag at a dude with a gun. But you get all riled up cause he's a pedophile like the sheep that you are.
    Child rapist = picture with Proud Boys to Hondo. Just never accuse a leftard of making weak lame ass moral equivalency arguments.

Who is stroking the judge for his ringtone and what does that have to do with the fact that your upset that three white criminals got shot for trying to kill a 17 year old? Never accuse a leftard of ass phucking strawmen.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Here is the irony. If some Christian family had a 17 year old gay kid and then wanted to send him to a conversion camp to turn him into a heterosexual, Hondo would go nuts and tell us you can't change the built in sexual preference of a gay dude. But, having a built in sexual preference to phuck little kids can be cured with a jail sentence and some therapy. Anyone here want a Rosenbaum to baby sit your 10 year old because he hasn't been caught anally raping a little kid in 18 years?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,431
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

And thats all folks
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    It seems like this 20014ex creep wants to tell us they fuck sheep.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hey strawman ass fucking Kunt, quote where I ever said that the guy you're defending being a pedo had any bearing on the case. I never did. And your claim that you don't believe that the Proud Boys have any bearing on the case is obviously a lie. You never would have asked these questions if you thought that.

You clearly think those issues are important to this case and aren't being let in for some nefarious reason.

Got to love how Hondo tries to claim I was making his "point" when I expose his stupidity.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,557
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

The prosecutor gives Hondo a run for his money on being a moron

Dazzler is still in the lead by quite a bit.
  • Options
    Yup.i would if those proud boys would try to kill him... so yes the meme is accurate, but not in how they think
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Yup.i would if those proud boys would try to kill him... so yes the meme is accurate, but not in how they think
    Leftards assume we think like they do. So, we must support their meme that Rittenhouse was a white supremacist that went hunting patriotic leftists who were randomly gunned down. But since we only care about white supremacy we are supporting Rittenhouse. Now if Rittenhouse was black, then we would of course support the innocent white victims and put Kyle away for life.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,108
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Did somebody call for the Proud Boys? Antifa fag need his ass kicked?