Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tucker: This is terrifying and unnerving

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Shocking you guys didn't even read my post. You just scream that he's a pedophile and nothing else matters. Like the good Tucker sheep that you are.

Why would I read a post from some asshole that defends pedophiles

Hey it was a while ago so no biggie
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2021
    FTR, I read every word of Hondo’s shit poast because I hate myself that much.

He/Him
    White/Whiter
    Oppressor/Oppressing
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Shocking you guys didn't even read my post. You just scream that he's a pedophile and just incidentally trying kill a 17 year old and nothing else matters. Like the good Tucker sheep that you are.

Glad you are coming around hondo and realize that self-defense is a thing.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Shocking you guys didn't even read my post. You just scream that he's a pedophile and just incidentally trying kill a 17 year old and nothing else matters. Like the good Tucker sheep that you are.

Glad you are coming around hondo and realize that self-defense is a thing.
    They were all fucking dumb and in the wrong. But you call the dude who shot multiple people a hero.

Hondo has no issue with calling Rittenhouse a white supremicist or a terrorist

Calling a pedo a pedo is a bridge too far

I did neither. But you know that. Classic Race. Do you need a hug?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    2001400ex said:

Shocking you guys didn't even read my post. You just scream that he's a pedophile and nothing else matters. Like the good Tucker sheep that you are.

We read your post, and now we're mocking you for the stupid shit you said in your post. Why are you such a fucking liar? There's nothing Tucker said that isn't accurate. Because the guy on your team is a pedophile you now try to minimize what he did because it was a long time ago.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there looking to shoot someone

Is Hondo capable of posting without either lying or fucking strawman ass?
  • Options
    If Hondo were armed and someone grabbed the barrel of his gun. Hondo would let him have it so he could find out what his intentions were. Doesn’t matter the guy threatened to kill him earlier.

If someone took a skateboard to Hondo’s head and Hondo were armed, Hondo would take a few more just to make sure what skateboarders intentions were.

If Hondo were lying on the ground after taking a skateboard to the head and were approached by a man with his hands up, who then suddenly displayed a handgun and aimed it at him. Hondo would wait to see what his intentions were.

But KR shot “multiple” people and he was dumb for being there! FFS, this is the left in a nutshell.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

If Hondo were armed and someone grabbed the barrel of his gun. Hondo would let him have it so he could find out what his intentions were. Doesn’t matter the guy threatened to kill him earlier.

If someone took a skateboard to Hondo’s head and Hondo were armed, Hondo would take a few more just to make sure what skateboarders intentions were.

If Hondo were lying on the ground after taking a skateboard to the head and were approached by a man with his hands up, who then suddenly displayed a handgun and aimed it at him. Hondo would wait to see what his intentions were.

But KR shot “multiple” people and he was dumb for being there! FFS, this is the left in a nutshell.

Hey carried a firearm across state lines Man!!!!! Except he didn't but liberals love to lie so they continue to claim that he did.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

If you molest 5 boys ages 9-11 you better hope for salvation from God because you will never get it from me. Only thing a piece of trash like that was owed was the death he went looking for and received. It takes a special kind of shit dick, like you, to try to find some way to mitigate the wrongdoings of walking garbage like this child molester piece of shit. Fuck off.
    He's a piece of shit for sure. And bi polar, etc. Even the judge says his criminal record can't be part of the trial. I'm just saying that Tucker is making that the central part of this case and that's fucktarded. And sheep eat it up.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

If you molest 5 boys ages 9-11 you better hope for salvation from God because you will never get it from me. Only thing a piece of trash like that was owed was the death he went looking for and received. It takes a special kind of shit dick, like you, to try to find some way to mitigate the wrongdoings of walking garbage like this child molester piece of shit. Fuck off.
    He's a piece of shit for sure. And bi polar, etc. Even the judge says his criminal record can't be part of the trial. I'm just saying that Tucker is making that the central part of this case and that's fucktarded. And sheep eat it up.
    Uh, no. The central part of Tucker's case and any normal American with a whit of intelligence is that Kyle defended himself against three garbage individuals who were trying to kill him. The fact that you keep missing the central part of the Rittenhouse case shows you are a lying abnormal anti-American POS.
    Bingo.

But Tucker said!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Create a strawman and then fuck it right in the ass. It's he Hondo way. He isn't making it a "central part of the case." But it is part of the case, and you don't like it when he mentions it. So you dismiss it because it was a long time ago.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Hondo had two choices

Discuss the merits of the case and make a case based on law for Kyle to be convicted

Scream TUCKER and cry about a pedo being called a pedo and being put down like the shit he was

Hondo chose poorly

I think we are at 8 now

Hondo discuss the merits of the case? Please!!!!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I thought this was going to be about the lead prosecutor's 20 year old hair style. What a fucking fag trying to look hip with his fauxhawk doo from the early 2000's. There's a special place in hell for this faggot.
  • Options
    The left in a nutshell where KR is concerned.

If you’re someplace they believe you shouldn’t be and you’re armed, you’re an idiot.

If a group of thugs chase you because they don’t like you there and they want to do you harm. That’s apparently okay

You’re a murderer when you rightfully defend yourself with the weapon you have from said thugs.

Their logic is stunning and deeply flawed because they’re conditioned by a narrative that is fed to them daily.