Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gosh, I would think the left would be mad about being duped

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Who was indicted for colluding with the Russians to influence the 2016 election Hondo? Now go run and hide Kunt and blame your "pitch count" for doing so.

Lots of pitches by Hondo in the last week and not a strike in sight. Based loaded once again and several runs walked in. I'm not sure that Hondo could set the ball on the tee for a kindergarten tee ball game. Pray to god he is sterile, gay, or toxic to any female who can breed. Pray that it is all three.
    You're just too dumb to understand why what Hondo said isn't a lie.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
    The upside of Hondo's return is he's six months behind in his talking points. It's an easy cut and paste of the truth with which the Dazzler and Kobe already got pummeled.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You guys do realize we are talking about Russia Russia Russia instead of

Afghanistan
    Collapsing Border
    Stagflation
    Collapsing supply chain
    Illegal mandates
    Idealogy purges from the military
    Legalizing foreign campaign donations
    (Fill in Biden regime failure or destruction of our country here)

#paidschill

Would Hondo's response be any different if we were talking about those things?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The upside of Hondo's return is he's six months behind in his talking points. It's an easy cut and paste of the truth with which the Dazzler and Kobe already got pummeled.

His talking points hasn't changed. You're just too stupid to see that.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

There is no upside
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    SFGbob said:

Excuse me?

I'm too stupid?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's been obvious for sometime now that the entire Russian collusion narrative was nothing more than a smear job by Hillary with an assist from the Obama Admin's FBI and DOJ. This has been obvious for some time now to anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass, and now with the Durham indictments the left won't even have the fig leaves of "but, but Krathammer!!!" and it was the GOP who paid for the Dossier and what about the polling data!!!!

Now if my party and the media I consume had spent the last 4 years lying to me, I'd be pissed. But I don't see the Dazzler being pissed. I see him hiding like a Kunt, but not pissed. It's like he enjoys being lied to. And what happened to all that OUTRAGE about colluding with the Russians? It's undeniable now that Hillary really was colluding with the Russian, and yet the Dazzler or any of the Hondo Bros seem to care.

I see you still haven't read the Mueller report. I do chuckle at how you think your news source hasn't lied to you. Irony is ironic.
    You mean the report Mueller testified in front of congress that he wasn't sure what was in it? That report?
    You and I remember his testimony differently. Not that this is shocking news. But here's a refresher.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/us/politics/mueller-testimony.html
    You still believe the Clinton e-mails were hacked and stolen by Russia.

That says it all.
  • Options
    I vote for de-platforming Hondo, straight away, for spreading disinformation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Excuse me?

I'm too stupid?

I’m making fun of Hondo’s standard reply whenever he can’t back up his mouth. He has already answered your question, you’re just too dumb to see it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I vote for de-platforming Hondo, straight away, for being a faggot.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    And just like with Hondo, there's no accountability for being a lying piece of shit.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Who was indicted for colluding with the Russians to influence the 2016 election Hondo? Now go run and hide Kunt and blame your "pitch count" for doing so.

Lol yes Mueller didn't find anything. No jail time, no guilty pleas. Oh wait. Lol what Google found. Oh snap there actually was quite a bit of illegal activities, lies, etc. "But but but none were for collusion!!" Screams Bob shaking his fist at the clouds.

https://www.axios.com/trump-associates-convicted-mueller-investigations-206295a1-5abc-4573-be25-4da19d9adcc9.html

You guys do realize we are talking about Russia Russia Russia instead of

Afghanistan
    Collapsing Border
    Stagflation
    Collapsing supply chain
    Illegal mandates
    Idealogy purges from the military
    Legalizing foreign campaign donations
    (Fill in Biden regime failure or destruction of our country here)

#paidschill

Bob started this thread. Yell at him.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's been obvious for sometime now that the entire Russian collusion narrative was nothing more than a smear job by Hillary with an assist from the Obama Admin's FBI and DOJ. This has been obvious for some time now to anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass, and now with the Durham indictments the left won't even have the fig leaves of "but, but Krathammer!!!" and it was the GOP who paid for the Dossier and what about the polling data!!!!

Now if my party and the media I consume had spent the last 4 years lying to me, I'd be pissed. But I don't see the Dazzler being pissed. I see him hiding like a Kunt, but not pissed. It's like he enjoys being lied to. And what happened to all that OUTRAGE about colluding with the Russians? It's undeniable now that Hillary really was colluding with the Russian, and yet the Dazzler or any of the Hondo Bros seem to care.

I see you still haven't read the Mueller report. I do chuckle at how you think your news source hasn't lied to you. Irony is ironic.
    You mean the report Mueller testified in front of congress that he wasn't sure what was in it? That report?
    You and I remember his testimony differently. Not that this is shocking news. But here's a refresher.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/us/politics/mueller-testimony.html

That says it all.
    Where did I say that? If you are going to try to blast me, do it factually.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Reason 1008 why Hondo is a worthless piece of shit who never should have been allowed to return here:

Hondo claimed this statement by me was a lie:

Mueller didn't bring a single charge against anyone for colluding with the Russians.

He lied and claimed that he'd already provided the evidence that showed my statement was a lie.

When pressed again to back up his worthless fucking mouth. Hondo provides a list of people none of whom were charged with colluding with the Russians.

I never said Mueller didn't prosecute anyone you lying twat. I clearly acknowledged that he prosecuted a number of people most of them on process crimes.

As always, the only fucking liar here was you Hondo.

You need a boot right in your lying twat Hondo.
  • Options
    edited November 2021

That says it all.

2001400ex said: Where did I say that? If you are going to try to blast me, do it factually.
    2001400ex said:

Mueller found other contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states where Trump later won upset victories, conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia. While none of these acts amounted to the crime of conspiracy, all could be described as “collusion.”

Um, right here. Asshole.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Reason 1008 why Hondo is a worthless piece of shit who never should have been allowed to return here:

Hondo claimed this statement by me was a lie:

Mueller didn't bring a single charge against anyone for colluding with the Russians.

He lied and claimed that he'd already provided the evidence that showed my statement was a lie.

When pressed again to back up his worthless fucking mouth. Hondo provides a list of people none of whom were charged with colluding with the Russians.

I never said Mueller didn't prosecute anyone you lying twat. I clearly acknowledged that he prosecuted a number of people most of them on process crimes.

As always, the only fucking liar here was you Hondo.

You need a boot right in your lying twat Hondo.

Bob. That is a lie. Seriously you dullard. Here I'll explain it slowly even tho it's already spelled out for you. Mueller made it very clear it wasn't his job to charge Trump with any crime. He's a sitting president and that responsibility lies on Congress. Then add in the fact that there was so many other incidental charges that I already linked, your comment is ridiculously misleading, making it a lie. And for effect add in the fact that collision isn't specifically a crime in this context the way our legal system works. We discussed all this shit 2 years ago and you still repeat the same idiotic garbage. Like an idiot.

https://time.com/5506815/collusion-crime-obstruction-finance-trump-cohen/
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You haven't listed one collusion crime that any Trump associate committed let alone any that Trump committed. Geezus, PIPS set up an illegal email server and actually paid for Russian disinformation to falsely claim that Trump was colluding. This shit has been discussed for years and Mueller would have cut off his arm to get anything substantive against Trump. Like an idiot indeed.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    Hondo can't figure out that Mueller looked way back on everyone's taxes etc. as he couldn't find shit on Trump and company that was contemporary. Dazzler level lawyering.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    SFGbob said:

Remember how pissed Dan Rather and CBS were when duped by the fake TANG memos and worked so diligently to discover who set them up to look like the morons they are/were? Me either.

Just don't call it fake news because that weakens one of the great American institutions that keeps us free.