Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does any Pac-12 team make the playoff???

1235»

Comments

• PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Mosster47 said:

I'm not saying UO won't most likely dominate the coogs but that balding snatch they have coaching doesn't seem to be able to have them mentally prepared for their dreckiest of road games. If Halladay throws even 1 or 2 picks it is already over. If he plays well, and wazzu's receivers can wear down the Duck d a little bit, they have a small chance. That 2006 Duck team was pretty damn good going up against a less than mediocre Brink squad.

There are two Duck teams since the creation of football (1994) that Duck fans all consider pure dreck: 2004 & 2006.

Those years were such dreck they made HoF Mike change his entire program. 04 brought on the release of Ludwig and the change to the spread. 06 brought on the release of Crowton and the hiring of the fucking Messiah which would shove HoF Mike aside after only two seasons.

A team that was given a win for losing to Oklahoma, completely quit by mid season, and got plunger raped by Mormons in a bowl is not "pretty damn good."

Your shitty team beat a shitty team at home. That's not impressive in any way. Spare me the fucking "well Oregon was ranked" bullshit. ASU is fucking ranked in the top 20 every year at some point and have only actually been that good one time in Snyder's lifetime goal to lose a Rose Bowl.
    tl; dr
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

I'm not saying UO won't most likely dominate the coogs but that balding snatch they have coaching doesn't seem to be able to have them mentally prepared for their dreckiest of road games. If Halladay throws even 1 or 2 picks it is already over. If he plays well, and wazzu's receivers can wear down the Duck d a little bit, they have a small chance. That 2006 Duck team was pretty damn good going up against a less than mediocre Brink squad.

There are two Duck teams since the creation of football (1994) that Duck fans all consider pure dreck: 2004 & 2006.

Those years were such dreck they made HoF Mike change his entire program. 04 brought on the release of Ludwig and the change to the spread. 06 brought on the release of Crowton and the hiring of the fucking Messiah which would shove HoF Mike aside after only two seasons.

A team that was given a win for losing to Oklahoma, completely quit by mid season, and got plunger raped by Mormons in a bowl is not "pretty damn good."

Your shitty team beat a shitty team at home. That's not impressive in any way. Spare me the fucking "well Oregon was ranked" bullshit. ASU is fucking ranked in the top 20 every year at some point and have only actually been that good one time in Snyder's lifetime goal to lose a Rose Bowl.
    tl; dr
    Your best effort.
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2014
    Mosster47 said:

I was mainly talking about talent disparity. Dixon + Stewart going up against Brink and fuckall with that outcome?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

haie said:

OBK Oregon Fans. Stanford. Every Thread.

Stanford Zumwalt is the poltergeist that haunts our dreams.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

OBK Oregon Fans. Stanford. Every Thread.

Stanford Zumwalt is the poltergeist that haunts our dreams.

String!