Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Smalls

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Brady Swinson. Lol.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,037
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Brady Swinson. Lol.

Come back with something. Don't be Haie.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,820
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dooging because i’m saying LIPO on a DL? It’s almost like it’s harder to acclimate and get up to speed the closer you get to the football. He’s flashed traits. If he isn't good by the time he leaves it’s on the coaches. Socha and Malloe.

His work ethic and motivation have been questioned. I think there might be something to that. I don’t think that ZTF lacked/lacks that.

I’m sick of LIPO’s. A fucking 5 star needs to figure it out now. I’m impatient damn it.
    This is the whitest shit I have ever heard. Work ethic being questioned by who? HH user Road Dwag?
    Well roadies not white… and I look like a towel head so there’s that.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Racism, racism, racism. Pete was racist. OKG was racist. Fast strategy. Slow strategy. FT, FY, FE.

Did DDY terminally infect these boreds with that ridiculously stupid shit before slinking off to whatever orgy he disappeared into?

Smalls was a monster IN HIGH SCHOOL. Let that sink in.

Montana manhandled our super-experienced O-Line. Let that sink in.

This team sucks until it doesn't, and Smalls is right there with it.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Saying that Smalls is lazy or has a low motor is really fucking stupid, especially because it implies that there are plays where he looks good.

It feels racist. I don’t think i’ve seen a play at UW that would be considered low motor. He’s just physically not all the way there yet.
    Maybe the people criticizing him are racist, or maybe it's just simply an assumption that the guy who had 5 stars next to his name since he was 13 should be making plays, and a lack of plays signals a low motor. Personally, I'm not going to pretend to know if it's low motor or just lack of ability. Hopefully it's the former because that can be fixed. But either way he's done nothing to emerge at an impact position group that was decimated by injuries. Always LIPO. But right now I'm pretty comfortable in observing that he's a JAG until he's not.
    Lack of plays signal a low motor when we rush 3 on like every pass down? He’s physically not there yet. It takes time. He’s ahead of the curve. Let it play out and stop question his motor because he’s a 5 star kid that dogged it against the fighting Derek Johnson’s.

He’ll get there jfc. He’s played like fucking 6 games and already has 11 pressures according to PFF.
  • Options
    dnc said:

People suggesting Smalls is overrated are Trump suppering racists.

Tim really is a flat circle and I'm truly gutted and sick to my stomach reading this.

Suggesting he’s lazy with literally no evidence other than dogging it against fucking Woodinville (oh no!) feels odd.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

The one high school game I watched in what I think was 2019 was the one with Huard and Smalls losing rather easily to some team that had Latu on it who looked like the best player on the field

I didn't see Smalls and Huard does not stand out in my mind.

None of which means anything but I don't think West Coast stars are like SE stars. Maybe California but they all go east now anyway

I do know that the better Pete recruited as far as our experts go the worse we played compared to 2016 when we had some feces in our throats

Its evaluation and development. Sark wouldn't have Bama's record with Saban's players.

As I recall everything matters. My now dead dog could identify the top 100 players and I am ALL IN on recruiting them except they hate UW. You get that next tier and its up to the coaches. Some are better than others

I do want to see how local 5 stars do at tOSU. JTT hasn't burst out yet. I mean its been three games. Emeka fumbled a kick

JT is their only good DL per my Ohio State friends lol.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The one high school game I watched in what I think was 2019 was the one with Huard and Smalls losing rather easily to some team that had Latu on it who looked like the best player on the field

None of which means anything but I don't think West Coast stars are like SE stars. Maybe California but they all go east now anyway

I do know that the better Pete recruited as far as our experts go the worse we played compared to 2016 when we had some feces in our throats

Its evaluation and development. Sark wouldn't have Bama's record with Saban's players.

As I recall everything matters. My now dead dog could identify the top 100 players and I am ALL IN on recruiting them except they hate UW. You get that next tier and its up to the coaches. Some are better than others

I do want to see how local 5 stars do at tOSU. JTT hasn't burst out yet. I mean its been three games. Emeka fumbled a kick

JT is their is only good DL per my Ohio State friends lol.
    tOSU is in a good old fashioned melt down after losing to Oregon and struggling with Tulsa

Fire the DC!! Don't wait for the complete collapse to DO SOMETHING

Start of the year the Buckeyes had the best D Line coach and D Line EVER
  • Options

tOSU is in a good old fashioned melt down after losing to Oregon and struggling with Tulsa

UW offense vs Ohio State defense would be a drooling idiot slap fight tbh.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

UW offense vs Ohio State defense would be a drooling idiot slap fight tbh.
    That is an insult to drooling idiots
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Saying that Smalls is lazy or has a low motor is really fucking stupid, especially because it implies that there are plays where he looks good.

It feels racist. I don’t think i’ve seen a play at UW that would be considered low motor. He’s just physically not all the way there yet.
    Maybe the people criticizing him are racist, or maybe it's just simply an assumption that the guy who had 5 stars next to his name since he was 13 should be making plays, and a lack of plays signals a low motor. Personally, I'm not going to pretend to know if it's low motor or just lack of ability. Hopefully it's the former because that can be fixed. But either way he's done nothing to emerge at an impact position group that was decimated by injuries. Always LIPO. But right now I'm pretty comfortable in observing that he's a JAG until he's not.
    Lack of plays signal a low motor when we rush 3 on like every pass down? He’s physically not there yet. It takes time. He’s ahead of the curve. Let it play out and stop question his motor because he’s a 5 star kid that dogged it against the fighting Derek Johnson’s.

He’ll get there jfc. He’s played like fucking 6 games and already has 11 pressures according to PFF.
    Your Smalls obsession is noted. But you forgot option B, which is that he might not ever get there. He wouldn't be the first local blue chip to flame-out under the tutelage of dogshit coaches.

Either way, your track record of dooging for "elite" recruits is uh, not great, to put it mildly. Plenty of room here on the "everyone sucks until they don't" bandwagon. You should hop aboard for once and leave the prognostications to experts like pumpy.
  • Options

Your Smalls obsession is noted. But you forgot option B, which is that he might not ever get there. He wouldn't be the first local blue chip to flame-out under the tutelage of dogshit coaches.

Either way, your track record of dooging for "elite" recruits is uh, not great, to put it mildly. Plenty of room here on the "everyone sucks until they don't" bandwagon. You should hop aboard for once and leave the prognostications to experts like pumpy.
    I was wrong on three guys so I must be wrong on Smalls thing is getting old. Find a new slant!