Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Smalls

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2021
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

People aren’t going to want to hear this but Washington high school football is…not great. And the 5* kids who come from WA (and OR when there is rarely one) get exposed when they’re no longer playing against a bunch of 5’8 165 lb white dudes and being able to dominate solely by being the most athletic guy on the field by miles.

It's not as good as California, but it's better than Hawaii, Utah, or Arizona. It's been the 2nd best state west of Texas for forever and it's not that close.
    I think AZ eclipsed it a few years ago in the # of high rated (blue chips) guys produced.
    - fan of a team whose state is a fucking wasteland of high school talent. Even that retard from estacada.
    Oregon high school fb is a joke. Maybe you missed that in the original post.
    Just felt you needed to be reminded, one more time, about how mickey mouse "your" state is, and always will be.
    What does that say about UW when their in state talent is so superior to Oregon's, and yet, the programs aren’t even comparable?

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

People aren’t going to want to hear this but Washington high school football is…not great. And the 5* kids who come from WA (and OR when there is rarely one) get exposed when they’re no longer playing against a bunch of 5’8 165 lb white dudes and being able to dominate solely by being the most athletic guy on the field by miles.

It's not as good as California, but it's better than Hawaii, Utah, or Arizona. It's been the 2nd best state west of Texas for forever and it's not that close.
    I think AZ eclipsed it a few years ago in the # of high rated (blue chips) guys produced.
    - fan of a team whose state is a fucking wasteland of high school talent. Even that retard from estacada.
    Just felt you needed to be reminded, one more time, about how mickey mouse "your" state is, and always will be.
    What does that say about UW when their in state talent is so superior to Oregon's, and yet, the programs aren’t even comparable?

You're right about that. The programs aren't comparable.

UW actually provides an education, and actually has a history in college football. And rowing.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @haie st-rugg-ling badly as usual.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

AZ croots are soft. Id bet my left nut more producers at the college level come from WA than AZ in the last 20 years
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

UW actually provides an education, and actually has a history in college football. And rowing.
    Man, things are worse than I thought
    Your state is completely dead. Kate Brown is ensuring it won't be coming back.

When Phil dies, you'll disappear from here, Jack.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

We Beat Idaho POTD.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,146
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Academis and rowing smack? Youre better than this
    Maybe he isn’t…
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

We deserve a duck dacecade just for this
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

AZ croots are soft. Id bet my left nut more producers at the college level come from WA than AZ in the last 20 years
    I'm guessing you're right. I wish the crack numbers staff at HH would get to work on this question. My sense is that UW hasn't fared well with high end recruits there and that could muddy our view of things. Just from memory, Byron Murphy is only high 4* guy UW has gotten from Arizona since I've been following.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club

The one high school game I watched in what I think was 2019 was the one with Huard and Smalls losing rather easily to some team that had Latu on it who looked like the best player on the field

I didn't see Smalls and Huard does not stand out in my mind.

None of which means anything but I don't think West Coast stars are like SE stars. Maybe California but they all go east now anyway

I do know that the better Pete recruited as far as our experts go the worse we played compared to 2016 when we had some feces in our throats

Its evaluation and development. Sark wouldn't have Bama's record with Saban's players.

As I recall everything matters. My now dead dog could identify the top 100 players and I am ALL IN on recruiting them except they hate UW. You get that next tier and its up to the coaches. Some are better than others

I do want to see how local 5 stars do at tOSU. JTT hasn't burst out yet. I mean its been three games. Emeka fumbled a kick

Kennedy went 11-1 in 2019 and their only loss was to Woodinville
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,054
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

How hard are you trying?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

I'm guessing you're right. I wish the crack numbers staff at HH would get to work on this question. My sense is that UW hasn't fared well with high end recruits there and that could muddy our view of things. Just from memory, Byron Murphy is only high 4* guy UW has gotten from Arizona since I've been following.
    Huh?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    Gladstone said:

Less interested in Smalls discussion (he'll be fine) and more about Carson looking like an actual football player at a position of desperate need. Thank the fucking lord.

New Eva avatar gives me a total boner. TYFYS

@Gladstone

From now on I'm calling you Gladbone
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,378
    Swaye's Wigwam

The one high school game I watched in what I think was 2019 was the one with Huard and Smalls losing rather easily to some team that had Latu on it who looked like the best player on the field

I didn't see Smalls and Huard does not stand out in my mind.

None of which means anything but I don't think West Coast stars are like SE stars. Maybe California but they all go east now anyway

I do know that the better Pete recruited as far as our experts go the worse we played compared to 2016 when we had some feces in our throats

Its evaluation and development. Sark wouldn't have Bama's record with Saban's players.

As I recall everything matters. My now dead dog could identify the top 100 players and I am ALL IN on recruiting them except they hate UW. You get that next tier and its up to the coaches. Some are better than others

I do want to see how local 5 stars do at tOSU. JTT hasn't burst out yet. I mean its been three games. Emeka fumbled a kick

Kennedy went 11-1 in 2019 and their only loss was to Woodinville
    They lost to Bethel in the game I watched