Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Inflow / Outflow Fupdate

12346»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

So I’m cozy as fuck in Texas. Smoken wife who loves college football, 4br/3ba on 1/3 acre, I spend 5.5% of my salary on my mortgage. ball sweat is real, but I’d rather that than wet balls from rain.

That settles it - I’m moving to Texas!
    But, seriously....

@LoneStarDawg - what's the Corpus Christi area like?

And does it get way too banjo-music like on S. Padre Island or Port Isabel?

I needs me some cool breeze and bud, mon.

I’ve never been, however the wife says “less dirty than Galveston, corpus is a fishing town, padre is a beach town”

The gulf in general is underwhelming, it’s a sweaty version of the Oregon coast.

Banjo music? This isn’t the ozarks, you’re not going to get ass raped
    I’m pretty hot. It’s always a threat.

This is the kind of insider information you don’t get from those fags over on the tug
    Word. And that's no Malarkey.

@Swaye
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

So I’m cozy as fuck in Texas. Smoken wife who loves college football, 4br/3ba on 1/3 acre, I spend 5.5% of my salary on my mortgage. ball sweat is real, but I’d rather that than wet balls from rain.

That settles it - I’m moving to Texas!
    But, seriously....

@LoneStarDawg - what's the Corpus Christi area like?

And does it get way too banjo-music like on S. Padre Island or Port Isabel?

I needs me some cool breeze and bud, mon.

I’ve never been, however the wife says “less dirty than Galveston, corpus is a fishing town, padre is a beach town”

The gulf in general is underwhelming, it’s a sweaty version of the Oregon coast.

Banjo music? This isn’t the ozarks, you’re not going to get ass raped
    I’m pretty hot. It’s always a threat.

This is the kind of insider information you don’t get from those fags over on the tug
    Word. And that's no Malarkey.

@Swaye
    This is a malarkey free sub
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,836
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'm in Miami right now. Hottest chicks anywhere in America, at least while they are young. Also, if I don't get Covid or the flu it will be a minor miracle. EVERYTHING is open, swarms of people everywhere, and NOBODY is masked. It's full tilt boogie in Florida right now. Went to a neat outdoor Brazilian steakhouse last night in this alleyway, and it was PACKED. Wall to wall superspreader event. I was on texting my lawyer late last night making sure my will was in order.

I know the is greasy Biscayne Bay Cuban bored, but let’s try and keep the hawt watch talk in its proper place.
    To be fair, I didn't mention watches at all. I mentioned Covid (Tug), and hot latinas ( @creepycoug ) so this post was really a tweener but since I have abandoned the Tug Creepy's bored gets my loves.

edit: Thought about creeping and taking pics of the amazing hot Cuban babe who served me dinner, but then realized I was in the company of rich people, and not degenrates, and they might frown on me getting a dinner table boner taking pics of hot cubano ass.

Hurtful.

Know your peer's respective schticks.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    Swaye said:

I'm in Miami right now. Hottest chicks anywhere in America, at least while they are young. Also, if I don't get Covid or the flu it will be a minor miracle. EVERYTHING is open, swarms of people everywhere, and NOBODY is masked. It's full tilt boogie in Florida right now. Went to a neat outdoor Brazilian steakhouse last night in this alleyway, and it was PACKED. Wall to wall superspreader event. I was on texting my lawyer late last night making sure my will was in order.

Ive never been. And now I want to go.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,836
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021
    Swaye said:

Oh god...oh god...

Now, I'm thinking Arbys.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I know the is greasy Biscayne Bay Cuban bored, but let’s try and keep the hawt watch talk in its proper place.
    To be fair, I didn't mention watches at all. I mentioned Covid (Tug), and hot latinas ( @creepycoug ) so this post was really a tweener but since I have abandoned the Tug Creepy's bored gets my loves.

edit: Thought about creeping and taking pics of the amazing hot Cuban babe who served me dinner, but then realized I was in the company of rich people, and not degenrates, and they might frown on me getting a dinner table boner taking pics of hot cubano ass.

Hurtful.

Know your peer's respective schticks.

I got pics.

#hchilluminati