Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mail-in ballots and voting machines banned in France

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m confused. Is this one of those times when are supposed to value Europe’s opinion and follow their lead, or not? I thought we weren’t supposed to give a fuck about what Europe does.

Clean elections are worth noting. The fact your team is resisting any attempt at election reform as “voter suppression” tells me you’re a fascist piece of shit who is cool with blatant election fraud.

Oh so we do follow Europe when it works for your views. Otherwise fuck those guys and their global treaties, pass the freedom fries.
    I’ve literally never said don’t follow Europe, you dunce. What’s with your strawman, other than to enable election fraud in the USA?
    Glad to know you’re on board with the Paris climate treaty, UN, and WHO.
    Pathetic
    Still struggling to sit quietly even though you have nothing to say I see.
    Sad
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I’m confused. Is this one of those times when are supposed to value Europe’s opinion and follow their lead, or not? I thought we weren’t supposed to give a fuck about what Europe does.

Clean elections are worth noting. The fact your team is resisting any attempt at election reform as “voter suppression” tells me you’re a fascist piece of shit who is cool with blatant election fraud.

Oh so we do follow Europe when it works for your views. Otherwise fuck those guys and their global treaties, pass the freedom fries.
    I’ve literally never said don’t follow Europe, you dunce. What’s with your strawman, other than to enable election fraud in the USA?
    Pathetic
    Sad
    Bored
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pathetic
    Sad
    Bored
    *gurgle*
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

What global treaties aren't being followed?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

When was the Paris climate "treaty" voted on by the US Senate?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

The WHO is controlled by China and the UN isn’t located in Europe, so excuse Bonehead for his ignorance.

What a moron.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The WHO is controlled by China and the UN isn’t located in Europe, so excuse Bonehead for his ignorance.

What a moron.
    Biden Admin just criticized the WHO for white-washing China's actions regarding Covid. The only difference is Biden wants to continue to give them money why Trump told them to fuck off.

Does the Biden Admin criticism of the WHO mean we're no longer following them on the "treaty?"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And why would anyone ever think to criticize the UN?

Leaked Emails Confirm UN Gave Names of Dissidents to CCP

https://www.theepochtimes.com/emails-confirm-un-gave-names-of-dissidents-to-ccp_3711143.html?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a moron.
    Biden Admin just criticized the WHO for white-washing China's actions regarding Covid. The only difference is Biden wants to continue to give them money why Trump told them to fuck off.

Does the Biden Admin criticism of the WHO mean we're no longer following them on the "treaty?"
    Duckwithabonehead isn’t dealing in facts. He feels things, though. Strong feels.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

No I don’t believe it had been voted on. Though it’s debatable whether or not it needs to be voted on. Your point?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021

SFGbob said:

No I don’t believe it had been voted on. Though it’s debatable whether or not it needs to be voted on. Your point?
    It's not a treaty and you're a moron. I thought my point was obvious.

The Constitution provides that the president "shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (Article II, section 2). ... The Senate does not ratify treaties—the Senate approves or rejects a resolution of ratification.

It's why it's usually referred to as the Paris Climate "Agreement"

Btw, tell me why we shouldn't have pulled out of it, when it did nothing to reduce emissions from either China or India?
  • Options
    edited February 2021

SFGbob said:

It’s not a “treaty” if it’s not ratified by the Senate. Hence it being an “accord.”

Glad to be of help, Rambo.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

What a moron.
    The UN had various headquarters, several sites around Europe. The WHO is literally not controlled by China. Don’t be purposefully daft.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

SFGbob said:

It’s not a “treaty” if it’s not ratified by the Senate. Hence it being an “accord.”

Glad to be of help, Rambo.
    Lol argue semantics when you have no ground to stand on. Correct it’s not an official “treaty” nor does it need to be. We good now, you guys support it now that it’s an accord.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Actually, it's not debatable at all. If it were a "treaty" than the Senate needs to vote on it. What other topics would you like me to school you on?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Actually, it's not debatable at all. If it were a "treaty" than the Senate needs to vote on it. What other topics would you like me to school you on?
    I’d say sticking to the point of the topic but that’s a lost cause.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

What a moron.
    The UN had various headquarters, several sites around Europe. The WHO is literally not controlled by China. Don’t be purposefully daft.
    The UN has its world HQ in New York. The USA pays for a lot of it.

UN Headquarters in New York City, USA, is home to the General Assembly, Security Council, Economic and Social Council, Trusteeship Council, and much of the UN Secretariat.

Moron
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’d say sticking to the point of the topic but that’s a lost cause.
    You brought up Europe and treaties and other bullshit to deflect from the topic

Dumb as a rock
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

What a moron.
    Given the fact that the WHO pushed the CCP's claims that Covid couldn't be transmitted person to person early on in the pandemic and praised China for their openness and transparency even after China had repeatedly lied and stonewalled the WHO and to this day still hasn't given the WHO full access to the Wuhan lab and the scientists who worked there, who would you say does control the WHO?