Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mail-in ballots and voting machines banned in France

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited February 2021 in Tug Tavern
The USA is a third-world country with a selected president in office. Cheated and then shut down any questioning of the stolen election. Straight out of the Hugo Chavez playbook.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m confused. Is this one of those times when are supposed to value Europe’s opinion and follow their lead, or not? I thought we weren’t supposed to give a fuck about what Europe does.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845

I’m confused. Is this one of those times when are supposed to value Europe’s opinion and follow their lead, or not? I thought we weren’t supposed to give a fuck about what Europe does.

I don't have my roster handy, so I need to wait for OBK to chime on what squad Marcon belongs to.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Move the goalposts.....happens everyday on here
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    edited February 2021

Clean elections are worth noting. The fact your team is resisting any attempt at election reform as “voter suppression” tells me you’re a fascist piece of shit who is cool with blatant election fraud.

Proven citation needed.

I wouldn’t worry. Mike Lindell is going to blow it wide open during the discovery phase of his upcoming trial. You will be vindicated. I shall cheer for you, Spaniard.

• Options
    KimsCopperPennyKimsCopperPenny Member Posts: 221
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If it’s going to be online only then the results can still be easily manipulated.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    This is why is only eat FREEDOM fries.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Clean elections are worth noting. The fact your team is resisting any attempt at election reform as “voter suppression” tells me you’re a fascist piece of shit who is cool with blatant election fraud.

Proven citation needed.

I wouldn’t worry. Mike Lindell is going to blow it wide open during the discovery phase of his upcoming trial. You will be vindicated. I shall cheer for you, Spaniard.

A $1.3 billion suit is a nuisance suit by Dominion for publicity because they know the Biden DOJ has no interest in investigating anyone other than Republicans. Garland basically said it himself.

It will never go to trial anyway.
  • Options

Oh so we do follow Europe when it works for your views. Otherwise fuck those guys and their global treaties, pass the freedom fries.
  • Options

Oh so we do follow Europe when it works for your views. Otherwise fuck those guys and their global treaties, pass the freedom fries.
    The sign of a severely limited intellect

The inability to form a cogent argument or counter argument

And worst of all, not being funny

Fuck off
    Something something past your prime eat your prunes something something. Why do I waste time on you. Contribute in a significant way that progresses a debate or stay on the sidelines.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off
    Something something past your prime eat your prunes something something. Why do I waste time on you. Contribute in a significant way that progresses a debate or stay on the sidelines.
    Fuck off

You want my attention because without it you're nothing. A nobody. A waste of life

I miss hondo.
  • Options

Fuck off
    Fuck off

You want my attention because without it you're nothing. A nobody. A waste of life

I miss hondo.
    Lol cute. You think you matter right now. I wouldn’t notice if you didn’t type a word. Try it and find out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off
    Fuck off

I miss hondo.
    Lol cute. You think you matter right now. I wouldn’t notice if you didn’t type a word. Try it and find out.
    See?

Desperate for attention

@Doog_de_Jour how do I get a restraining order?
  • Options

I’ve literally never said don’t follow Europe, you dunce. What’s with your strawman, other than to enable election fraud in the USA?
  • Options

I’ve literally never said don’t follow Europe, you dunce. What’s with your strawman, other than to enable election fraud in the USA?
    Glad to know you’re on board with the Paris climate treaty, UN, and WHO.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pathetic
  • Options

Pathetic
    Still struggling to sit quietly even though you have nothing to say I see.