Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden: Chinese genocide of Uhgyurs is because ““culturally there are different norms”

124»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

- Schmoe is not the US President. The US Military is currently in charge of the Republic formerly known as the United States.

- This is the most important point - The Manchurian was NOT PUT THERE BY CHINA. The CIA, along with WESTERN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES and other WESTERN CONSPIRATORS, attempted to install him as a puppet to implement the Great Reset in the USA. They want Americans to hate China, because the Central Banks want war with China, and these Western powers framed China for the Convid 1984 Plandemic, which originated in the West. Bill Gates, George Soros, Jeff Bozos, Mark Cuckerberg, Klaus Schwab, Boris Johnson, etc. are not headquartered in China.

- Xi LOATHES Biden and has ZERO respect for him. Xi opposes the Great Reset. Xi is a freedom fighter. Change your thought processes or stay confused and get left behind.

- The bankrupted Corporation of the United States of London is an illegitimate Rogue Nazi/Commie Government, not much different than the CCP. Realize that you are living behind enemy lines, in Nazi occupied territory. That should be clear by now with the lockdown, vaccine and mask fascism that surrounds you every day.

- The CCP is a rogue government, and Xi intends to destroy the CCP. Xi forgives your ignorance, and realizes you've been brainwashed by the Vatican-owned MSM. Let it play out.

I don't know what's going on, the TV news has got me confused.

Was it the CIA or the same or the other side, somebody’s lying

I don't know, no I don't, but I care.

The same Evil Cabal that lied to you about 911 is lying to you again. This Cabal has never proven the fraudulent Osama bin Laden story. In the same way, they have never proven that the Convid 'virus' exists. In fact, viruses in general have never been proven to exist.
    Just call me John. Johnny Q. Public.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    edited February 2021

Sledog said:

Zero Biden Leftists tonight even trying to defend Biden’s completely unacceptable words on the CCP killing and raping people because of their religion.

None. Where to go from here, @HHusky? Not Trump doesn’t immediately denounce the genocide and rape victims of Muslims.

The best part for H is that if one of the Muslims gets pregnant, she gets a forced abortion.

Biden’s America.

If I was unemployed and lived in my basement I could probably be on this site as often and muster just as much false righteous outrage as you. But some of us have to keep this country running while 40% sit on the internet getting angry all day. Take a walk for perspective, and maybe a little exercise.
    What's your great contribution to society you make with your work product? Curious.
    No offense to you but I don’t care to divulge much about my personal life. I am in a group of people that has already been vaccinated. I realize that could be a lot of things, so you can speculate from there.
    The intelligence vaccine? It worked. Is the vaccine required for bath house workers?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Zero Biden Leftists tonight even trying to defend Biden’s completely unacceptable words on the CCP killing and raping people because of their religion.

None. Where to go from here, @HHusky? Not Trump doesn’t immediately denounce the genocide and rape victims of Muslims.

The best part for H is that if one of the Muslims gets pregnant, she gets a forced abortion.

Biden’s America.

If I was unemployed and lived in my basement I could probably be on this site as often and muster just as much false righteous outrage as you. But some of us have to keep this country running while 40% sit on the internet getting angry all day. Take a walk for perspective, and maybe a little exercise.
    What's your great contribution to society you make with your work product? Curious.
    No offense to you but I don’t care to divulge much about my personal life. I am in a group of people that has already been vaccinated. I realize that could be a lot of things, so you can speculate from there.
    Sex worker?

Sledog said:

Biden’s America.

Well you sure do spend tim concerned about how other people spend their day. Not sorry that you have a shitty job and hate it.
    I will neither confirm nor deny my position as a sex worker. But I will say only a limp dick with hairy palms would think being a sex worker is a shitty job. Not sorry @northwestbitch
    Hold on now I lived with a stripper for a year in my mid-20s!

How dare you accuse me of thinking sex work isn’t work! The cocaine and ecstasy was free and we all stayed skinny because we just didn’t eat.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Biden doesn't sound bought, he sounds scared. And that scares the shit out of me.
  • Options

Biden doesn't sound bought, he sounds scared. And that scares the shit out of me.

It’s was so weird. He knew he’d get that question, had a rehearsed answer, and it didn’t immediately condemn what is obviously a modern-day holocaust of Muslims in China.

He even said the West is to blame for China murdering modern-day political adversaries.

Not even the US Leftists can defend it, so Biden’s propagandists in the media ignored it instead.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Looking forward to Mrs. Roper's comments on it tomorrow.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/politics/world-health-organization-biden-pay/2021/02/17/id/1010372/

Joe Biden gives WHO 200 million that Trump withheld.

Talk versus action

Trump -- who faced criticism for his handling of Covid in the United States, which has suffered the highest death toll of any nation -- announced a pullout from the World Health Organization, saying it was beholden to China and did not do enough to stop the pandemic.

President Joe Biden immediately reversed the decision although his administration has also pressed China to be more forthcoming to a WHO team investigating the origins of the devastating virus.

"All countries must make available all data from the earliest days of any outbreak," Blinken said.

"And going forward, all countries should participate in a transparent and robust process for preventing and responding to health emergencies so the world learns as much as possible, as soon as possible."

Thanks for the money Joe now fuck off says his Chinese overlords

"All countries" What a faggot
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It’s was so weird. He knew he’d get that question, had a rehearsed answer, and it didn’t immediately condemn what is obviously a modern-day holocaust of Muslims in China.

He even said the West is to blame for China murdering modern-day political adversaries.

Not even the US Leftists can defend it, so Biden’s propagandists in the media ignored it instead.
    Which is standard Chinese Commie propaganda. The Soviets used employ a very similar line of bullshit to justify their subjugation of the old Eastern block countries. Due to their history the Soviet's needed to keep countries like Poland and Romania under their boot in order to provide them the protection they needed from Western invasion. Biden is now parroting Chinese Communist Party propaganda and there isn't a Biden Bro here who objects to it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

https://newsmax.com/politics/world-health-organization-biden-pay/2021/02/17/id/1010372/

Talk versus action

Trump -- who faced criticism for his handling of Covid in the United States, which has suffered the highest death toll of any nation -- announced a pullout from the World Health Organization, saying it was beholden to China and did not do enough to stop the pandemic.

President Joe Biden immediately reversed the decision although his administration has also pressed China to be more forthcoming to a WHO team investigating the origins of the devastating virus.

"All countries must make available all data from the earliest days of any outbreak," Blinken said.

"And going forward, all countries should participate in a transparent and robust process for preventing and responding to health emergencies so the world learns as much as possible, as soon as possible."

Dazzler claimed it was misinformation and propaganda to claim the virus was created in a lab. No doubt he was able to make this claim due to his superior IQ.
  • Options

Talk versus action

Joe has yet to learn that you give the reward AFTER the results. Any parent of a toddler knows this, although given his living son and daughter, it doesn’t seem they learned much discipline. Biden is the dad who gives the spoiled brat a $20 just to go away.

The world is laughing at us?.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Biden’s America.

Sex worker?

Sledog said:

Biden’s America.

Well you sure do spend tim concerned about how other people spend their day. Not sorry that you have a shitty job and hate it.
    I will neither confirm nor deny my position as a sex worker. But I will say only a limp dick with hairy palms would think being a sex worker is a shitty job. Not sorry @northwestbitch
    Hold on now I lived with a stripper for a year in my mid-20s!

How dare you accuse me of thinking sex work isn’t work! The cocaine and ecstasy was free and we all stayed skinny because we just didn’t eat.
    I clearly underestimated you. It sounds like you’ve had at least one year of good choices in your life.
  • Options

Talk versus action

Joe has yet to learn that you give the reward AFTER the results. Any parent of a toddler knows this, although given his living son and daughter, it doesn’t seem they learned much discipline. Biden is the dad who gives the spoiled brat a $20 just to go away.

The world is laughing at us?.
    They're just re-starting the laughter from the Obama years.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biden strikes me, much as Obama did, as one who believes the best days of the USA are behind it, and China is our inevitable overlord.

Stockholm syndrome is playing out before our eyes. And guys like Obama and Biden will never, ever risk going down swinging. They'll genuflect and say "Yes Master" instead, as Biden is already doing.

Fuck those guys.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Yup, 99% of Dimocrats circle back and blame everything on whites/whiteness/Europe/colonialism. It's lazy and intellectually dishonest and since slow Joe is just a puppet shell nowadays, we'll see way more of this nonsense.
  • Options
    Meanwhile, the US president who is owned by Xi excuses it because of cultural differences and the West.

• Options
    edited February 2021

Meanwhile, the US president who is owned by Xi excuses it because of cultural differences and the West.

You know we've a massive pussy for a POTUS when Justin Fucking Trudeau takes a harder line stance against the Chinese....

Or the 10% cut for The Big Guy was adjusted upward so he does jack shit.

Abundance.

Or do I hear the beat of a new rhythm?!? Get the rhythm...

• Options

You know we've a massive pussy for a POTUS when Justin Fucking Trudeau takes a harder line stance against the Chinese....

Or the 10% cut for The Big Guy was adjusted upward so he does jack shit.

Abundance.

Or do I hear the beat of a new rhythm?!? Get the rhythm...

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/feb/22/canadian-pm-justin-trudeau-and-his-cabinet-abstain/

Walk it back. Justin Trudeau still a massive pussy puppet for the CCP.

Doesn't change Cho Bai Den being a massive 10% grifter puppet.

Get the rhythm.