Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AOC breaks down and says she’s a victim of sexual assault

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

AOC can only play the 'i was a sexual assault victim' card once. Kind of stupid to burn that mulligan on a nothing burger.

She now needs to seek counseling and get that issue addressed. Perhaps she should resign and work on her emotional triggers. Politics is obviously too stressful for her well-being.

So now when she breaks down for the camera's we should all just assume it’s not the Issue at hand bothering her, it’s her struggles with a deep personal emotional issue that’s spilling over into her life. Got it.
    You don't see her obvious hysteria?

Typical Enabler. You must love this shit, because your behavior ensures more of it.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    The AOC cultists exposing the lowest common denominator of society. That's the only upside I can garner.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

doogie said:

AOC can only play the 'i was a sexual assault victim' card once. Kind of stupid to burn that mulligan on a nothing burger.

She now needs to seek counseling and get that issue addressed. Perhaps she should resign and work on her emotional triggers. Politics is obviously too stressful for her well-being.

So now when she breaks down for the camera's we should all just assume it’s not the Issue at hand bothering her, it’s her struggles with a deep personal emotional issue that’s spilling over into her life. Got it.
    You don't see her obvious hysteria?

Typical Enabler. You must love this shit, because your behavior ensures more of it.
    woooooshhh
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    I realize that there are a lot of Trumpanzees. However, are they any here on the Tug? Hell, I didn't even vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a narcissistic prick with no historically substantive conservative principles. I was pleasantly surprised that he was as effectively conservative as he really could have been given the dems and rinos in Congress. That's why I enthusiastically voted for him last November. The Bernie Bros and AOC worshippers hate this country and just want free sh*t and an economy that runs on unicorn farts. Not even a pretense at actually discussing policy. Has the KobeSlobberer ever had a rational thought here? (Rhetorical question).
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    She looks more and more like a ugly horse bug every day.
    thechatch said:
    The last refuge of a scoundrel used to be religion. Maybe that's on her to-do list after she completes her woke bucket list.

#BoyWhoCriedWolf
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

I realize that there are a lot of Trumpanzees. However, are they any here on the Tug? Hell, I didn't even vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a narcissistic prick with no historically substantive conservative principles. I was pleasantly surprised that he was as effectively conservative as he really could have been given the dems and rinos in Congress. That's why I enthusiastically voted for him last November. The Bernie Bros and AOC worshippers hate this country and just want free sh*t and an economy that runs on unicorn farts. Not even a pretense at actually discussing policy. Has the KobeSlobberer ever had a rational thought here? (Rhetorical question).

Simply defending the issues that Trump fought for made one a trumpanzee

The left was beat on the issues so they went nuclear on the smear. And plenty of GOP went along for the ride
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    It's just hilarious making fun of sexual assault victims. Maybe I would be a good conservative.
    edited February 2021

It's just hilarious making fun of sexual assault victims. Maybe I would be a good conservative.

You're in the right party pedophile
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

You're much better at being a dumbfuck reactionary leftard.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

We're making fun of AOC the dimwit drama queen who claimed Ted Cruz tried to kill her last week. Learn the difference.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited February 2021

AOC has been caught lying repeatedly. She has forfeited any benefit of the doubt. If she has any evidence that she was sexually assaulted she needs to present it. If not, fuck off. And even if she was sexually assaulted that doesn't excuse her lying and claiming Ted Cruz was trying to have her murdered.

What do you want to bet that Owl had no problem with her making that claim.

You realize cat-calling is considered sexual assault on many college campuses. Not sexual harassment, Sexual Assault.

Yes, I make fun of that Orwellian Newspeak level of absurdity.
    AOC is calling fellow members of Congress traitors. I remember when attacking our institutions was bad
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

You realize cat-calling is considered sexual assault on many college campuses. Not sexual harassment, Sexual Assault.

It's all part of rape culture
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

The fact you believe AOC is a sexual assault victim is hilarious and speaks volumes.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,984

I believe that is where the absurd figure of like 80% of all college women are sexual assault survivors or something like that was being reported.

They used the most innocuous of physical interactions like a drunk guy at a bar putting his arm on the shoulder of a girl without expressed permission as sexual assault...so if we are going off of that threshold, every male who’s ever lived has committed SA, and Joe Biden is the damn Pete Rose of cheap thrills, I guess.