Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AOC breaks down and says she’s a victim of sexual assault

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

Our of curiosity, I gave her IG a watch.

She really does a masterful job of signalling to her base. She ties themes together with performative story-telling in a way that must make someone like TKS wet with adulation. I mean the mentions on that Twitter post are uniform in their praise for what really amounts to a bunch of manipulative bullshit.

So brave!
    Thank you for sharing!!!
    We are so lucky to have you!!!!

I’ll give her this...she gives Trump a run for his money in the realm of cult development. These people adore her, and she’s clearly addicted to the attention and worship from legions of those who know no better.

I’m glad I’m not that stupid. But whatever.

Correct. We° have observed for some tim that AOC & DJT have more in common than either would like to admit.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

thechatch said:

She really does a masterful job of signalling to her base. She ties themes together with performative story-telling in a way that must make someone like TKS wet with adulation. I mean the mentions on that Twitter post are uniform in their praise for what really amounts to a bunch of manipulative bullshit.

So brave!
    Thank you for sharing!!!

I’ll give her this...she gives Trump a run for his money in the realm of cult development. These people adore her, and she’s clearly addicted to the attention and worship from legions of those who know no better.

Correct. We° have observed for some tim that AOC & DJT have more in common than either would like to admit.
    If her dad had given her 400 million as a kid, they'd practically be twins.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

So brave!
    Thank you for sharing!!!

At least keep the number believable. This is a blatant lie.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

You guys lost because enough people figured out this is who you were. And anyone with anyone doubts had it proven to them on January 6th.

You couldn’t even beat Biden and the liberals. Your only victory was over the worst presidential candidate in history and she still beat your ass in the popular vote. You’re losers and AOC is going to make sure you keep taking Ls.
    Stop with the us against you bullshit.

Be a leader and be issue based instead of party based

Having said that,the Republicans have all but guaranteed that AOC will be a future president. They made her a liberal god.

Having said that....she is an attention whoring cunt
    Enlightened centrism in a nutshell.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

You guys lost because enough people figured out this is who you were. And anyone with anyone doubts had it proven to them on January 6th.

You couldn’t even beat Biden and the liberals. Your only victory was over the worst presidential candidate in history and she still beat your ass in the popular vote. You’re losers and AOC is going to make sure you keep taking Ls.
    Stop with the us against you bullshit.

Be a leader and be issue based instead of party based

Having said that,the Republicans have all but guaranteed that AOC will be a future president. They made her a liberal god.

Having said that....she is an attention whoring cunt
    Enlightened centrism in a nutshell.
    NLWT.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

thechatch said:

So brave!
    Thank you for sharing!!!

At least keep the number believable. This is a blatant lie.
    No it isn't. Fuck off, nuthugger.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    This is all performative.

The girl is a master at manipulating the issues of the day into her own political variety show. She’s learning the game fast.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

AOC can only play the 'i was a sexual assault victim' card once. Kind of stupid to burn that mulligan on a nothing burger.

She now needs to seek counseling and get that issue addressed. Perhaps she should resign and work on her emotional triggers. Politics is obviously too stressful for her well-being.

So now when she breaks down for the camera's we should all just assume it’s not the Issue at hand bothering her, it’s her struggles with a deep personal emotional issue that’s spilling over into her life. Got it.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Maybe she needs a retro guy in her life. All the soybiys like tks aren’t helping.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    pawz said:

No ring? End this relationship right here, young man. Thank me later.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    With Trumpet gone the useless media needs new material and she's a total drama queen
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    thechatch said:

So brave!
    Thank you for sharing!!!

thechatch said:

So brave!
    Thank you for sharing!!!

Imagine worshipping a stupid 29 year old girl.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Were any details provided regarding this "sexual assault?" Did she file a police report? Did she report it to anyone? When and where did this happen?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Some frat boy probably grabbed her ass ten years ago. Useless drama queen. Go eat peanuts on Instagram again.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Another strong proud feminist woman that is clearly ready to serve in armed combat against foreign males. I am woman, hear me roar .... Geezus.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Some frat boy probably grabbed her ass ten years ago. Useless drama queen. Go eat peanuts on Instagram again.

Some frat boy she didn't find attractive*
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Some frat boy she didn't find attractive*
    Or some frat boy she did find attractive who later dumped her.