Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AOC breaks down and says she’s a victim of sexual assault

1235»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited February 2021

@creepycoug

I'll answer your question now

I think she was lying about fearing for her life

I think this sexual assault is bogus as well

I concur.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

@creepycoug

I forgot what we were talking about.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

@creepycoug

I forgot what we were talking about.
    Another senior moment?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

It's just hilarious making fun of sexual assault victims. Maybe I would be a good conservative.

You realize cat-calling is considered sexual assault on many college campuses. Not sexual harassment, Sexual Assault.

Yes, I make fun of that Orwellian Newspeak level of absurdity.
    I believe that is where the absurd figure of like 80% of all college women are sexual assault survivors or something like that was being reported.

They used the most innocuous of physical interactions like a drunk guy at a bar putting his arm on the shoulder of a girl without expressed permission as sexual assault...so if we are going off of that threshold, every male who’s ever lived has committed SA, and Joe Biden is the damn Pete Rose of cheap thrills, I guess.
    It's the result of the pink and green haired man hating movement. Men aren't suppose to act like men anymore, they are suppose to act like women. Which is funny because the women that are teaching this actually naturally can't fucking stand it when men worship them. Sure it's probably great at first but then their natural instincts kick in and they want a man who is a leader and not a follower... but of course this goes against everything they teach on Twitter to guys (be super nice! Don't touch women unless they write you hand letter signed by a notary saying they will allow it!). What you get now is a depressed society where no one is getting laid because the women are turning men into women even though their natural instincts want a man as much as they want to go against it.
    A lot of this is bullshit. People are getting laid. Attractive people get laid more. Water is wet.
    And a lot of it is true, too. You never heard the word "Incel" until about 10 years ago and it's a real thing.
    It’s a new word but those people have always existed.
    It's an epidemic today, and the numbers substantiate it.

What do you think produces more sex? A culture that celebrates man & woman getting married and having a family?

Or a culture that celebrates Jack chopping off his dick to become Jill, all the while teaching the actual Jills that natural Jacks are all potential rapists within the oppressive patriarchy?

Pretty obvious & easy answer.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

AOC is also stunningly ineffective. Hawley raked in the cash after she made him a target. His corporate donors left and the people picked up the slack. The Democrats are the corporate party along with McConnell and the rest of the GOP trash. The people won't be silenced by the left.

I don't trust Hawley at all, but he says all the right populist things
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Don't trust any of them

None of them deserve it