Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rationalizations from Trumptards wanted

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,474
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Imagine being proud of voting for Biden

c'mon smart guy, what's Trump excuse?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,399
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Imagine voting for Biden

I still feel good about it.
    How's it go now....

If you vote for a racist then you are a ????
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    AOG said:

AOG said:

I wanted to catch you assholes before you got the official excuse.

This had to hurt their souls.
    Anybody can tell somebody to fuck on in an anonymous forum. But tell me how you excuse a president that threatens a secretary of state with a criminal charge of some kind if he doesn't "find" some votes, and gives a specific number? Yeah? How?
    Dear Leader did it so it must be ok.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    AOG said:

I'll check back in an hour once the conservative elites cook up an excuse.

I already commented. I find nothing wrong with it and would like to know the full context, but we know that won’t happen.

The President didn’t threaten anyone with jail, so you’re making it up. If you’re going to lie about it, you don’t deserve anything other than derision.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,399
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump lost

Some of you are going to have tuff time letting go

I'll be here to help with Biden
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Anybody can tell somebody to fuck on in an anonymous forum. But tell me how you excuse a president that threatens a secretary of state with a criminal charge of some kind if he doesn't "find" some votes, and gives a specific number? Yeah? How?
    How did he threaten him with a criminal charge? Use your words.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Imagine voting for Biden

How's it go now....

Biden can’t be racist, he served as VP for a black guy.
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

Listen -- Trump said he was "notifying" him that what he's doing is a crime (paraphrased! -- that what it is though)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    the accusation of criminal accessory is at 2:00 mark, immediately Trump wants to find the votes
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Listen -- Trump said he was "notifying" him that what he's doing is a crime (paraphrased! -- that what it is though)
    That’s not threatening him and Trump can’t prosecute anyone.

You’re lying, which is no surprise.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Seriously, Trump can use the implied threat since he appoints the director of the DOJ. Trump is making a threat. Whether he can follow through may be in doubt, but we know Barr went along with Trump's plans. Why would Raf... not assume he was the next target? Trump is using his position of power over the DOJ (which he has clearly now demonstrated) as a threat.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AOG said:

I already commented. I find nothing wrong with it and would like to know the full context, but we know that won’t happen.

The President didn’t threaten anyone with jail, so you’re making it up. If you’re going to lie about it, you don’t deserve anything other than derision.
    Of course you don't. Trump could fuck your wife and daughter and you'd still be on here gargling his orange cock.
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Seriously, Trump can use the implied threat since he appoints the director of the DOJ. Trump is making a threat. Whether he can follow through may be in doubt, but we know Barr went along with Trump's plans. Why would Raf... not assume he was the next target? Trump is using his position of power over the DOJ (which he has clearly now demonstrated) as a threat.
    “Implied threat” is the “he didn’t say it but he meant it” mind-reading I’ve come to expect from Leftists.

You lied. Admit it.
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

“Implied threat” is the “he didn’t say it but he meant it” mind-reading I’ve come to expect from Leftists.

You lied. Admit it.
    weak. Trump "notified" him of what might happen, and Trump pulls the strings at the DOJ.
  • Options

AOG said:

Of course you don't. Trump could fuck your wife and daughter and you'd still be on here gargling his orange cock.

You have the weirdest sex fantasies. Fantasizing about a man molesting my daughter is fucking disgusting, you pervert.
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

You lied. Admit it.
    weak. Trump "notified" him of what might happen, and Trump pulls the strings at the DOJ.
    “Trump pulls the strings at the DOJ.”

He also didn’t threaten anyone.

Could you post without lying? Is it possible for you? I think you can post without a lie. Try it.
  • Options

Is every Leftist here a lonely freak with child molesting And cock-sucking fantasies?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is every Leftist here a lonely freak with child molesting And cock-sucking fantasies?

You didn't deny my statement so I'll take that as a yes, Trump has free rein on all the women in the NorthwestFresh household.

Ask your good buddy Lady B about cock sucking fantasies on here.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021

Imagine voting for Biden

How's it go now....

Biden can’t be racist, he served as VP for a black guy.
    Biden did call Obama the first “clean” African-American candidate...
  • Options

You didn't deny my statement so I'll take that as a yes, Trump has free rein on all the women in the NorthwestFresh household.

His perverted fantasy continues. Dude hasn’t been laid ever is my guess, so he shares his sick perversions thinking they are normal.

Dumb and lonely is a sad way to live.