Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get letters.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Give it up Cuntslice. Maybe you should have taken my "worthless" advice and pulled your head out of your ass?

I tend not to give a fuck when people on the internet tell me to do things. Like most sane people.
    Thanks for telling us this...on the Internet...
    Uhh okay brah? Yes I'm telling you this on the internet. We are communicating over the internet, Einstein. That doesn't imply acting on advice.

Are you always retarded, or just 99.81% of the time?
    calling people "brah" and "bro" isn't helping you.

HTH
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam

Give it up Cuntslice. Maybe you should have taken my "worthless" advice and pulled your head out of your ass?

I tend not to give a fuck when people on the internet tell me to do things. Like most sane people.
    Uhh okay brah? Yes I'm telling you this on the internet. We are communicating over the internet, Einstein. That doesn't imply acting on advice.

HTH
    so now you care about my vocabulary on an anonymous internet message board?

Full.Court.Press
    koopdog said:

When I was in my 20's I was a bouncer in a gentleman's club for awhile. One of my guys was a Tongan fella that went about 300 lbs. Great guy. We had a very drunk college kid that was trying to fight him for some reason or another...college kid was about 140 and a what would have went for a brah back then (we had a different, less sociably acceptable word for it).

Every time he would swing at my employee, my guy would dodge with minimum effort, smile, gently subdue him, and try to talk him out of it while he was shooing him toward the door. Eventually the drunk brah figured out it was a quixotic cause and gave up and walked out without getting killed. Good for him. But it was painful to watch in the meantime. Peni showed restraint because he knew he could kill the guy with his breath.

For some reason this thread reminds me of that. For some reason.

What's funny is you didn't say who in this thread is who in your story. PGOS knew though, hence his down vote. Everyone knew...lol

HTH
    so now you care about my vocabulary on an anonymous internet message board?

Full.Court.Press
    Shoots Brah..The point of this thread it to mock you and laugh at you...so yes, your vocabulary comes into play..bro.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014

koopdog said:

When I was in my 20's I was a bouncer in a gentleman's club for awhile. One of my guys was a Tongan fella that went about 300 lbs. Great guy. We had a very drunk college kid that was trying to fight him for some reason or another...college kid was about 140 and a what would have went for a brah back then (we had a different, less sociably acceptable word for it).

Every time he would swing at my employee, my guy would dodge with minimum effort, smile, gently subdue him, and try to talk him out of it while he was shooing him toward the door. Eventually the drunk brah figured out it was a quixotic cause and gave up and walked out without getting killed. Good for him. But it was painful to watch in the meantime. Peni showed restraint because he knew he could kill the guy with his breath.

What's funny is you didn't say who in this thread is who in your story. PGOS knew though, hence his down vote. Everyone knew...lol
    It was a dumb analogy. You're the "popular" old-timer around these parts, so of course you garner support.

If people look at this thread objectively, they'll see the guy who claims to "hate people" and "doesn't care", is actually easily trolled by people and does, in fact, care.

hth

koopdog said:

It was a dumb analogy. You're the "popular" old-timer around these parts, so of course you garner support.

If people look at this thread objectively, they'll see the guy who claims to "hate people" and "doesn't care", is actually easily trolled by people and does, in fact, care.

hth
    Most people learned this lesson before they reached 18....

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,102 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

hth
    My analogies are never dumb, brah. Just painful for those that lack self awareness.

Although my analogy is admittedly slightly flawed in that apparently the drunk college douche had better judgment in the end.

HTH.

• QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

koopdog said:

hth
    It has nothing to do with Damone's veteran status. You've been here long enough to know sending pm's over internet votes is going be mocked. gay

edited June 2014

koopdog said:

hth
    It has nothing to do with Damone's veteran status. You've been here long enough to know sending pm's over internet votes is going be mocked.

I was mocking Damone in that PM. I baited him by giving him 1 downvote on a post where he didn't say anything stupid. Lo and behold, next time I look at my profile, 50+ WTF's and downvotes from Damone. Par for the course.

but he doesn't care

hth
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

hth
    My analogies are never dumb, brah. Just painful for those that lack self awareness.

Although my analogy is admittedly slightly flawed in that apparently the drunk college douche had better judgment in the end.

HTH.

In real life, I'd kick the shit out of the 500 lb fatass Pacific Islander. So dumb analogy, BRAH

koopdog said:

hth
    It has nothing to do with Damone's veteran status. You've been here long enough to know sending pm's over internet votes is going be mocked.

I was mocking Damone in that PM. I baited him by giving him 1 downvote on a post where he didn't say anything stupid. Lo and behold, next time I look at my profile, 50+ WTF's and downvotes from Damone. Par for the course.

but he doesn't care

hth
    I thought it was hundreds....

koopdog said:

hth

but he doesn't care

hth
    It probably is now that you continue to downvote every post I make. But you don't care.

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,102 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

hth

HTH.

In real life, I'd kick the shit out of the 500 lb fatass Pacific Islander. So dumb analogy, BRAH
    That would be YBE

koopdog said:

hth

but he doesn't care

hth
    It probably is now that you continue to downvote every post I make. But you don't care.

Relax Snoop. You've spun out here..Right in from of everyone. Sad..

koopdog said:

hth

but he doesn't care

hth

Relax Snoop. You've spun out here..Right in from of everyone. Sad..
    Check the facts.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Where's an Unexpected Load when you need one?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

hth

HTH.

It's about time you played the Internet Tough Guy card.