Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I get letters.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm going to give Oranges the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a lame attempt at a whoosh.

Not a whoosh. Damone takes his fake internet points *very* seriously,
    Yeah I do! Except the part about fucking with you to the point you care enough to PM me about it.
    Took less time for me to pm you then for you to downvote my poasts

Hth
    You should stop. Everyone can read. They see what happened. You're not helping your cause.
    Dude, I pm'ed you to make fun of you. You just look like someone obsessed with internet points...which you are. Keep on downvoting me brah, you're really showing me who's boss!!!

edit: it's also telling about your psychology that you made a thread about it in an attempt to garner support. but "you don't care".

trololololo
    Lol. PM'd to make fun of me.... Yeah ya did

Here's how making fun of someone works..if it's in a PM, it's no fun and doesn't work because no one else can see it, making fun of someone only really has an impact if it's done in public. ..that's how I know and everyone knows you didn't PM me to make fun of me (and the fact they can read)

What I did was post your retarded PM in public..to make fun of you, which it did. See how that works?

I fucked with you, you got pissed and PM'd me about it. I posted the PM to further fuck with you and so everyone else could see your sandy vag...and get a good belly laugh. Get it now?

This is where you say "you must really care about Internet points to keep posting about it". Fuck off.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

I'm going to give Oranges the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a lame attempt at a whoosh.

Yeah I do! Except the part about fucking with you to the point you care enough to PM me about it.

Hth
    You should stop. Everyone can read. They see what happened. You're not helping your cause.
    Dude, I pm'ed you to make fun of you. You just look like someone obsessed with internet points...which you are. Keep on downvoting me brah, you're really showing me who's boss!!!

edit: it's also telling about your psychology that you made a thread about it in an attempt to garner support. but "you don't care".

trololololo

Here's how making fun of someone works..if it's in a PM, it's no fun and doesn't work because no one else can see it, making fun of someone only really has an impact if it's done in public. ..that's how I know and everyone knows you didn't PM me to make fun of me (and the fact they can read)

What I did was post your retarded PM in public..to make fun of you, which it did. See how that works?

I fucked with you, you got pissed and PM'd me about it. I posted the PM to further fuck with you and so everyone else could see your sandy vag...and get a good belly laugh. Get it now?

This is where you say "you must really care about Internet points to keep posting about it". Fuck off.

tl, dr.

are you mad or what?

someone who "hates people" shouldn't be so fucking easy to troll
  • Options
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

postgame.....stop........just..stop.

HIGHLY ironic coming from your retarded ass
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    Founders Club

Hth

trololololo
    trolololo?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014

Hth

trololololo

tl, dr.

are you mad or what?

That's a hell of a whoosh/troll you have going here. Next thing you know you will post that your leaving the board and then post a couple hours later how you trolled everyone. Or perhaps post on another board that this place is dying and the other board will soon take off, the tell us "gotcha!" "Lol"

The more you post, the worse you look. So keep going....We are all waiting for you to dig a bit deeper so we can laugh at you a little more.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Hth

trololololo

tl, dr.

are you mad or what?

That's a hell of a whoosh/troll you have going here. Next thing you know you will post that your leaving the board and then post a couple hours later how you trolled everyone. Or perhaps post on another board that this place is dying and the other board will soon take off, the tell us "gotcha!" "Lol"

The more you post, the worse you look. So keep going....We are all waiting for you to dig a bit deeper so we can laugh at you a little more.
    You're really struggling, Jesus
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

postgame.....stop........just..stop.

Your best recent effort.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Hth

trololololo
    trolololo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hth

trololololo

tl, dr.

are you mad or what?

You do realize the whole board can read this, right?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

Hth

trololololo

tl, dr.

are you mad or what?

Yep. I downvote 1 of your posts for no reason, so you take time out of your day to give me a hundreds of WTF's and downvotes.

But you don't care about that shit, right? In fact, "you don't care" so much that you make a thread about it, and continue to type out paragraphs defending yourself.

I sent a letter pointing out that despite your cries to the contrary, you really do care. A LOT. If you didn't care, you'd just ignore me.

Big belly laughs at your expense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hth

trololololo

tl, dr.

are you mad or what?

Yep. I downvote 1 of your posts for no reason, so you take time out of your day to give me a hundreds of WTF's and downvotes.

But you don't care about that shit, right? In fact, "you don't care" so much that you make a thread about it, and continue to type out paragraphs defending yourself.

I sent a letter pointing out that despite your cries to the contrary, you really do care. A LOT. If you didn't care, you'd just ignore me.

Refer to my earlier statement.

"This is where you say "you must really care about Internet points to keep posting about it"."

Hundreds? Or was it 10? LOl... Check the facts. But if you insist I "take time out of your day to give me a hundreds of WTF's and downvotes." maybe I need to do go ahead and do that, because it pisses you off. PM me again....

Defending myself? For what? I'm mocking you..and so is everyone else.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

Hth

trololololo

tl, dr.

are you mad or what?

Refer to my earlier statement.

"This is where you say "you must really care about Internet points to keep posting about it"."

Hundreds? Or was it 10? LOl... Check the facts. But if you insist I "take time out of your day to give me a hundreds of WTF's and downvotes." maybe I need to do go ahead and do that, because it pisses you off. PM me again....

Defending myself? For what? I'm mocking you..and so is everyone else.

Keep responding

it's *obvious* you don't care
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Give it up Cuntslice. Maybe you should have taken my "worthless" advice and pulled your head out of your ass?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Give it up Cuntslice. Maybe you should have taken my "worthless" advice and pulled your head out of your ass?

I tend not to give a fuck when people on the internet tell me to do things. Like most sane people.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I tend not to give a fuck when people on the internet tell me to do things. Like most sane people.
    Thanks for telling us this...on the Internet...
    Uhh okay brah? Yes I'm telling you this on the internet. We are communicating over the internet, Einstein. That doesn't imply acting on advice.

Are you always retarded, or just 99.81% of the time?