Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I get letters.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    One of the most endearing things about this board is how dogs swarm to a kill. Just like the dog who sees two people going at it and starts attacking the one that's clearly losing instead of defending against the aggressor.

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

jecornel said:

postgamehairpie.....you could have easily stopped the bleeding with???? wait........wait...........wait for it

Its.the.internet.guys

When Little Jimmy drops the hammer on you, you know you are well and truly fucked.
    Huh?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Posts like this make me think this could become a compilation thread for all the faggot bitchslap cuntfights we've seen on the boreds over the years.

Relax Snoop. You've spun out here..Right in from of everyone. Sad..

Inside info: Snoop Dawg = Purple_Pills. I know the guy, he hasn't posted since he got a case of Seahawks fever after the Petersen fever wore off and hasn't been around these ways much. rumor has it he'll be posting again more this August when Husky fever kicks in.

P.S. Harvey is a liar and Snoop went to high school with Laura. Ask, Harv, he'll give you the scoop, unless of course he lies about being scared and gets Purple_pills banned, just like Snoop.

P.P.S. - Fuck the liar Harvey Road and double fuck iDawg for believing the lies. Harvey was a dipshit to want anonymity, yet post his son's exact time for some string bean conditioning event in track districts on Twitter.....