Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cristobal spotted at Auburn airport

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So for those not following, JHop posted an update at 4:30 basically saying Auburn offered last night, Oregon countered and now Auburn has re-countered. ScoopDuck went all ScoopDuck, knowing that we can’t match Auburn dollar for dollar. Then out of nowhere, JHop nuked the thread and posted the cryptic update above when his subscribers rightfully got pissed. Now we’re all waiting on a presser at 6PM where I’m sure we’ll get a bunch of coach speak and “I want to talk about USC.”

Things are going swimmingly in the world of Ducks football tonight. Rejoice Huskies, rejoice.
    Cool name, now leave.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I can't decide if it's someone fucking with Oregon, or Auburn. Eh, probably Auburn.
    It's amateurish, but whatever.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I can't decide if it's someone fucking with Oregon, or Auburn. Eh, probably Auburn.

The crude photoshop in MSPaint of “auburn” is pretty lol
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

The crude photoshop in MSPaint of “auburn” is pretty lol

yes, and "Christobal" may feel a little cramped inside an Embraer Tucano. Super fun plane though.

• Options

So for those not following, JHop posted an update at 4:30 basically saying Auburn offered last night, Oregon countered and now Auburn has re-countered. ScoopDuck went all ScoopDuck, knowing that we can’t match Auburn dollar for dollar. Then out of nowhere, JHop nuked the thread and posted the cryptic update above when his subscribers rightfully got pissed. Now we’re all waiting on a presser at 6PM where I’m sure we’ll get a bunch of coach speak and “I want to talk about USC.”

Things are going swimmingly in the world of Ducks football tonight. Rejoice Huskies, rejoice.
    Cool name, now leave.
    Nah, I rather like it here.

1) It’s free
    2) I can cuss without a bunch of dipshits getting their panties in a bunch when I call our fans dumbfucks
    2a) I can get reaffirmation from our I5 rivals about how big of dumbfucks our fans can be
    2b) You’ll highlight new inbred Springtucky Duck fans for me to laugh at
    3) It’s not an echo chamber of a bunch of numbnut 20 something scream typing Scoducks when they don’t know who Dennis Dixon is
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free
    2) I can cuss without a bunch of dipshits getting their panties in a bunch when I call our fans dumbfucks
    2a) I can get reaffirmation from our I5 rivals about how big of dumbfucks our fans can be
    3) It’s not an echo chamber of a bunch of numbnut 20 something scream typing Scoducks when they don’t know who Dennis Dixon is
    I don’t want to speak out of turn here, but you sound like one of us.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free
    STAY!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free
    Well then get an avatar and drink bleach.

Or not. NO gives a fuck around here anyways.
  • Options

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free
    I can 100% assure you I’m a Duck fan through and through. Graduated in 2008, have flown to Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia and pretty much every Pac-12 locale to see them play. If I can figure out how to upload pictures, I’ll post pics of my diploma and closet full of Oregon gear.

As much as you hate our fan base, there’s a high likelihood I hate them more, hence me coming here. I support the team through and through, hate UW with an undying passion (except for the guys I tailgated with in 2019, they were cool) but acknowledge that a pretty decent chunk of our fan base are just a bunch of less accomplished Nick Cody’s and dudes from NorCal or Lake Oswego who vape and scream Scoducks as they leave the game at halftime after showing up halfway through the first quarter.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free
    I can 100% assure you I’m a Duck fan through and through. Graduated in 2008, have flown to Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia and pretty much every Pac-12 locale to see them play. If I can figure out how to upload pictures, I’ll post pics of my diploma and closet full of Oregon gear.

As much as you hate our fan base, there’s a high likelihood I hate them more, hence me coming here. I support the team through and through, hate UW with an undying passion (except for the guys I tailgated with in 2019, they were cool) but acknowledge that a pretty decent chunk of our fan base are just a bunch of less accomplished Nick Cody’s and dudes from NorCal or Lake Oswego who vape and scream Scoducks as they leave the game at halftime after showing up halfway through the first quarter.
    My stepson, 26, grew up in Portland and quite fits that latter description. I have to suppress my murderous fantasies on the regular.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free

Last paragraph is 100% accurate. Incredible
  • Options

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free

Be better to post a picture of Fentress and his fat pompous face if you’re gonna try and pick a public figure to rag on Duck fans. Maybe you folks have been spared his “I used to play semi-pro football, I know more than you”’ shtick, only to block everyone who reminds him that his semi-pro experience was the equivalent of someone playing Tuesday night beer league softball saying that they played semi-pro baseball.

With that being said, definitely understand why UW fans despise JHop but he’s the best insider we have. Hate on him all you want, but he’s right more than he’s wrong when it was to Oregon football inside info.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free

Be better to post a picture of Fentress and his fat pompous face if you’re gonna try and pick a public figure to rag on Duck fans. Maybe you folks have been spared his “I used to play semi-pro football, I know more than you”’ shtick, only to block everyone who reminds him that his semi-pro experience was the equivalent of someone playing Tuesday night beer league softball saying that they played semi-pro baseball.

With that being said, definitely understand why UW fans despise JHop but he’s the best insider we have. Hate on him all you want, but he’s right more than he’s wrong when it was to Oregon football inside info.
    He makes ugly fucking ornaments

• Options
    HuskyJW said:

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free

Last paragraph is 100% accurate. Incredible
    It’s almost like I have over 20 years of in person experience watching our fan base devolve from super drunk yet actually rabid and knowledgeable to just super drunk and going to the games to take IG selfies and dance to “Shout” before the 4th quarter starts.
  • Options

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free

He seems to be a good insider. But he’s the biggest man baby ever
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free
    STAY!!
    PAY!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ReignMan said:

Cool name, now leave.

1) It’s free
    STAY!!
    I need to PAY my child support so I opened a weed shop!!!
    FTFY
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

one, imagine graduating from oregon and keeping the diploma, sad!

two, just realized oregon football fans are zaggots or zaggots are oregon football fans. either way, fuck them both.