Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cristobal spotted at Auburn airport

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

Real doogman vibes around here lately. Didn’t realize things were that bad at UW

3-2.
    Again, who do you think is the odds on favorite to win the PAC next year?
    Better than yours if you can’t fix your IDL and find decent DB play. Have fun replacing Moorhead this offseason!
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,307
    lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

Real doogman vibes around here lately. Didn’t realize things were that bad at UW

3-2.
    USC? Like rather easily right

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.
    USC? Like rather easily right
    No. They lose a lot this year. Utah winning the souff again will be special!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,472 Founders Club
    lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.
    Who cares?

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.
    Who cares?
    We might as not even play the games!!
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.
    Better than yours if you can’t fix your IDL and find decent DB play. Have fun replacing Moorhead this offseason!
    What DL did we lose from last year when the DL played well?
    edited December 2020
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.
    Your DL got a lot worse. It sucks. Bad sign for Mario imo
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,569
    Real doogman stuff tonight. You guys are better than this
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

We used to be. Not any more...
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,569

ntxduck said:

We used to be. Not any more...
    Hearing LOA gonna drop any day now. A hot Oregon AD intern told me in the press box
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,984

thechatch said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.
    And still playing in the CCG because ya’ll proved to be a bunch of pussies; bowing out and just giving that game to your rival like that....Jimmy saw a chance to win the N, print a tee shirt, and avoid getting embarrassed by USC all in the same week. That’s shameful shit. Pull your dresses back down and don’t forget to curse the crooked mustache that sold Billy Joe Gunrack his Camaro.
    It will be special when you end up 3 and 4

Mario has more losing records than winning in his career
    Very possible, but if it’s going to be a throwaway covid bullshit season, NOC. I’d rather take a shot at another conference title, rather than giving it away to my rival.

Mario has a lot of work to do, if he wants to be elite....and if his ceiling is winning the Rose Bowl, then he’s already accomplished that in year 2, and we are essentially paying him for pretty damn good at his job up to this point. Good...not great.

Because great coaches don’t lose to Oregon state and cal back to back.

They just don’t.
    edited December 2020

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.
    It's the same staff and players that played last year. Their regression most likely had to do with a bad offseason of training. Probably the same reason your DL is getting ran over too.

The signs point to being pandemic related. I think your purple and gold sunglasses want to see more of an issue than there is.
    edited December 2020
    ntxduck said:

3-2.
    edited December 2020
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.
    It's the same staff and players that played last year. Their regression most likely had to do with a bad offseason of training. Probably the same reason your DL is getting ran over too.

The signs point to being pandemic related. I think your purple and gold sunglasses want to see more of an issue than there is.
    We have a proven track record of developing defensive lineman! You don’t and they’re seniors! Our guys are all underclassmen!
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

wonder who aubbie goes after now that meathead told them to pound sand.

Their fallback is to crown their DC which would cause immediate suicide by many of their fans
    isnt that just life as an aubbie fan though?
    Cam Newton’s dad needing repairs for his church roof or some shit kept them going for a while. The they got an extra boost when Saban forgot his kicker’s range was 15 yards the other way.

It’s got to suck to be them though. Deluded into thinking they could be the Clemson of Alabama.
    They’ve won a national championship this decade. I realize it’s easy to downplay the importance of that when you have zero of them, but any Duck or UW fan who wouldn’t take that National Championship along with how they have done the last five years over either of what our programs have done in the last decade is a liar and an idiot.
    I don’t know what part of me saying Cam Newton’s dad needed a new roof didn’t get through to you as referencing their 2010 national championship. It’s probably my fault. Too subtle of a reference, and I could have been referring to any of Cam Newton’s seasons at Auburn.

I wouldn’t blame a Washington fan for not even giving a second thought to trading the last decade with Auburn. The War Eagle Tigers had more wins as well as the natty. Not to mention the four wins instead of two against the rival that has had much more success in the modern era.

As an Oregon fan I would still trade with Auburn, for that non mythical national championship. It would be nice to join USC in that club. It means giving up the 14 more wins, and having to be the bitch in the rivalry, so you could see why there would be a pause.
    Actually it had very much to do with the inferred arrogance and delusion of the below comment, which coming from a Duck is quite rich.

“It’s got to suck to be them though. Deluded into thinking they could be the Clemson of Alabama.”
    In a conversation about the sadness of Auburn fans, who have the misfortune of being a successful program that happens to be an in-state rival of THE program, I said their fans are delusional.

I added Auburn wanting to be “the Clemson of ___” for some delicious irony, since... How well do you know college football history? Why do you think Clemson’s nickname is the Tigers and why do they wear purple and orange? Clemson’s football program was started by a guy who had just graduated from Auburn. He also bought Auburn’s old uniforms, where the dark blue faded to purple. There is a lot more, the schools are really close both geographically and esthetically, but if you’d like to know more then google Auburn with a lake.

I never mentioned or even hinted at Oregon or Washington. Yet you took umbrage with me criticizing Auburn because I’m an Oregon fan? Does that mean one shouldn’t talk shit unless they are more accomplished than the person they are talking about? In that case I have bad news to deliver to every person on this board who has never been a linebacker coach at a Division 1 school or signed a top-40 recruiting class.
    edited December 2020

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.

We have a proven track record of developing defensive lineman! You don’t and they’re seniors! Our guys are all underclassmen!
    Oregon DL by class:

Redshirt Seniors: None
    True Seniors: Scott, Faoliu
    Redshirt Juniors: Aumavae
    True Junior: None
    Redshirt Sophomore: None
    True Sophomore: Dorlus, Thibodeaux
    Redshirt Freshman: Townsend, Williams, Ware-Hudson, Poti
    True Freshman: Swinson, Jones, Shipley, Afaese, Smith

Explain to me how this is a senior laden group? Faoliu and Scott were late cycle grabs from Taggart when he showed up on campus in December. Aumavae missed the last part of an abbreviated camp and the first two games of the season. There are 11/14 DL from the last two classes you dolt.

It's almost like Helfrich's last class and the class where Taggart left made DL recruiting and development impossible.
    edited December 2020
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.

Oregon DL by class:

Explain to me how this is a senior laden group? Faoliu and Scott were late cycle grabs from Taggart when he showed up on campus in December. Aumavae missed the last part of an abbreviated camp and the first two games of the season. There are 11/14 DL from the last two classes you dolt.

It's almost like Helfrich's last class and the class where Taggart left made DL recruiting and development impossible.
    The ones that play the majority of the snaps are upperclassman???

You haven’t recruited DT well at all.
    edited December 2020

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

3-2.

Oregon DL by class:

The ones that play the majority of the snaps are upperclassman???

You haven’t recruited DT well at all.
    Cristobal is recruiting DT better than any of his predecessors. He just has two classes. It's previous staffs that didn't recruit well.