Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It’s official

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

Lol Fleenor was always a massive douchefuck, but at least he actually had the capital to give his big swinging dick some weight.

It was only a few months ago that you were bullshitting us about selling weed and buying bitcoin all the way to your $8m net worth. And now you were allegedly going to sign away 6% of that in a single donation? I'm going to need some proof here or you can fuck off.

Yeah this guy is full of shit and always has been
    Duh.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lol Fleenor was always a massive douchefuck, but at least he actually had the capital to give his big swinging dick some weight.

It was only a few months ago that you were bullshitting us about selling weed and buying bitcoin all the way to your $8m net worth. And now you were allegedly going to sign away 6% of that in a single donation? I'm going to need some proof here or you can fuck off.

He posted that he was 26 with an 8 million dollar net worth in July. But he forgets that we have the internet.

Any idiot with a keyboard could find that he joined Dawgman in February 2016 (when he would have been 22).

Sonics' first post on Dawgman, though, after scrolling all the way through his history, was on May 15, 2018.

Note that Sonics said early 2017 was when he made all his money off of cryptos, at age 23. This is a crock of shit, because Bitcoin didn't seriously start going up until June-August 2017.

It also means that Sonics joined Dawgman before he was rich but only started posting insider info once he got his money.

Sonics also said he got into Ethereum at 10 and out at 120. Ethereum was last at about 10$ in March of 2017, and peaked at 1200 in January of 2018.

Sonics also noted that he sold ZCL at 200. Again, that isn't until January of 2018.

This means that Sonics was 23-24 when he got rich in January 2018 (if he is in fact rich and not lying about his age), and he was posting insider info by May.

Thing is, though, if Sonics is telling the truth about his wealth, then he absolutely nailed his trades by buying low and selling at the absolute all time peak. This is, needless to say, rather unlikely.

So, did a 23-24 year old newly rich Sonics, a Husky fan and ex drug dealer, rashly donate x amount of his improbable newfound wealth to the program and become a megadonor trusted enough to gain access to all the insider tidbits on recruiting from the coaching staff within 5 months?

Or did 23-24 year old graduate Sonics, who dabbles in day trading, have a UW friend who began working with the football team and started telling him info, and then when BTP said he didn't know shit, Sonics started spewing bullshit about his wealth based on his knowledge of cryptos from his day trading to try and make his info more credible?

We report, you decide
    You’re a loser for doing all the research but TYFYS
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He posted that he was 26 with an 8 million dollar net worth in July. But he forgets that we have the internet.

Any idiot with a keyboard could find that he joined Dawgman in February 2016 (when he would have been 22).

Sonics' first post on Dawgman, though, after scrolling all the way through his history, was on May 15, 2018.

Note that Sonics said early 2017 was when he made all his money off of cryptos, at age 23. This is a crock of shit, because Bitcoin didn't seriously start going up until June-August 2017.

It also means that Sonics joined Dawgman before he was rich but only started posting insider info once he got his money.

Sonics also said he got into Ethereum at 10 and out at 120. Ethereum was last at about 10$ in March of 2017, and peaked at 1200 in January of 2018.

Sonics also noted that he sold ZCL at 200. Again, that isn't until January of 2018.

This means that Sonics was 23-24 when he got rich in January 2018 (if he is in fact rich and not lying about his age), and he was posting insider info by May.

Thing is, though, if Sonics is telling the truth about his wealth, then he absolutely nailed his trades by buying low and selling at the absolute all time peak. This is, needless to say, rather unlikely.

So, did a 23-24 year old newly rich Sonics, a Husky fan and ex drug dealer, rashly donate x amount of his improbable newfound wealth to the program and become a megadonor trusted enough to gain access to all the insider tidbits on recruiting from the coaching staff within 5 months?

Or did 23-24 year old graduate Sonics, who dabbles in day trading, have a UW friend who began working with the football team and started telling him info, and then when BTP said he didn't know shit, Sonics started spewing bullshit about his wealth based on his knowledge of cryptos from his day trading to try and make his info more credible?

We report, you decide
    Respect for the points made, but I have a feeling you wasted way too much of your time on this.
  • Options
    fouchpotatofouchpotato Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

More power to Sonics if he’s rich, but I’ve always found the message board community lust for insider bullshit to be pathetic.

the truth matters

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have to admit, I'm kind of confused by this whole thread right now. To me, it reads like this:

@jhfstyle24: "Sonics claims x. But x can't be true, because if it were true, [long explanation of exactly how it could have happened] would have had to have happened."

Everyone else: "Ooooooooh, damn! You got him!"

@jhfstyle24: "And the timing would be such that you'd have had to start trading mega-donations for program access almost immediately after getting rich. And nobody has EVER done something stupid and pointless with their money immediately after becoming suddenly wealthy!..."

Everyone else: "Hello Pulitzer! This is hard-hitting shit!"

To summarize, I'm struggling to understand how all of this gotcha research did anything but provide a roadmap for how @sonics1993 could actually be telling the truth about his wealth and donations. This is the internet, so odds are still that it's bullshit, but how did anything in this thread help prove that?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mostly I don't care. Why everyone else does is I assume because yada yada basement dwellers etc.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I have to admit, I'm kind of confused by this whole thread right now. To me, it reads like this:

@jhfstyle24: "Sonics claims x. But x can't be true, because if it were true, [long explanation of exactly how it could have happened] would have had to have happened."

@jhfstyle24: "And the timing would be such that you'd have had to start trading mega-donations for program access almost immediately after getting rich. And nobody has EVER done something stupid and pointless with their money immediately after becoming suddenly wealthy!..."

To summarize, I'm struggling to understand how all of this gotcha research did anything but provide a roadmap for how @sonics1993 could actually be telling the truth about his wealth and donations. This is the internet, so odds are still that it's bullshit, but how did anything in this thread help prove that?

@jhfstyle24 ' theory is inductive. He just saying it smells fishy.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I was going to send 10 bucks to the AD but then realized I needed a pack of swisher sweets and a 40 oz, so the AD will have to wait.

Malarkey.
  • Options

We report, you decide
    Fudgie that's enough.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@jhfstyle24 ' theory is inductive. He just saying it smells fishy.
    Anonymous rando on the internet claims to be worth $8 million from Bitcoin and makes $500K donations to a college football program, and we need a research thesis to deduce it's unlikely? I guess what I'm getting at is my belief that Sonics is full of shit actually decreased after reading that research. It sounded impossible to me until I read that.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We report, you decide
    Fudgie that's enough.
    Only good part of the thred imo.

Well, that and shitting on Jude.

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The most ridiculous part of the whole thing is thinking that UW has boosters that care that much about football.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020
    biak1 said:

The most ridiculous part of the whole thing is thinking that UW has boosters that care that much about football.

Clearly you've never been to Butler Cabin.