Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It’s official

Pulled my 500k donation that was scheduled next week. I will donate when this program starts giving a shit. Football has way to many dead weights on the staff and the fact that Jimmy gave them 2 year extensions before the season is when he lost me. Basketball is an absolute mess and no clue how they get that program back on track. Coaching staff probably won’t talk to me anymore but I could care less. This is unacceptable and I won’t contribute to it.

Comments

• Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Post or summarize Jen's response or since she threw up on her keyboard she never responded?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If you listen to Don't Cry for me Argentina (Husky Half Brain Classics) it seems like nothing has changed
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sounds like being a slumlord isn’t as lucrative as investing in Bitcoin. Sad!
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Could you please direct $500.00 to the PLU football time? Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Looks like my $10.95 donation is a bargain
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pulled my 500k donation that was scheduled next week. I will donate when this program starts giving a shit. Football has way to many dead weights on the staff and the fact that Jimmy gave them 2 year extensions before the season is when he lost me. Basketball is an absolute mess and no clue how they get that program back on track. Coaching staff probably won’t talk to me anymore but I could care less. This is unacceptable and I won’t contribute to it.

Anymore?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Most here donate with content
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Anymore?
    Or Anyless.

hth

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What is preventing you from caring less about the dead weights talking to you?