Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It’s official

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You can just say $500 dude it’s ok. Its more than most of us have still anyways.

I don't know exactly why that made me lol, but it did.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,997
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I was going to send 10 bucks to the AD but then realized I needed a pack of swisher sweets and a 40 oz, so the AD will have to wait.

“Don’t forget diapers honey” ~ CLS
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I think the football program is doing just fine. Only guys it will really hurt to lose are Otton, Bowman, and Molden so the team will be stacked next year.

B-ball is a different story but I wouldn't punish the football program due to b-ball struggling.

So why not donate $300k solely earmarked to football?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    *And that's if you're actually not full of shit.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

You’re a fag for the 500k brag but holy shit it’s about time boosters put pressure on the fucking incompetent AD.

Fudgie vs. Sonics round II!
    Strangely, I'm still liking BTP's chances in the rematch.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Lol Fleenor was always a massive douchefuck, but at least he actually had the capital to give his big swinging dick some weight.

It was only a few months ago that you were bullshitting us about selling weed and buying bitcoin all the way to your $8m net worth. And now you were allegedly going to sign away 6% of that in a single donation? I'm going to need some proof here or you can fuck off.

He posted that he was 26 with an 8 million dollar net worth in July. But he forgets that we have the internet.

Any idiot with a keyboard could find that he joined Dawgman in February 2016 (when he would have been 22).

Sonics' first post on Dawgman, though, after scrolling all the way through his history, was on May 15, 2018.

Note that Sonics said early 2017 was when he made all his money off of cryptos, at age 23. This is a crock of shit, because Bitcoin didn't seriously start going up until June-August 2017.

It also means that Sonics joined Dawgman before he was rich but only started posting insider info once he got his money.

Sonics also said he got into Ethereum at 10 and out at 120. Ethereum was last at about 10$ in March of 2017, and peaked at 1200 in January of 2018.

Sonics also noted that he sold ZCL at 200. Again, that isn't until January of 2018.

This means that Sonics was 23-24 when he got rich in January 2018 (if he is in fact rich and not lying about his age), and he was posting insider info by May.

Thing is, though, if Sonics is telling the truth about his wealth, then he absolutely nailed his trades by buying low and selling at the absolute all time peak. This is, needless to say, rather unlikely.

So, did a 23-24 year old newly rich Sonics, a Husky fan and ex drug dealer, rashly donate x amount of his improbable newfound wealth to the program and become a megadonor trusted enough to gain access to all the insider tidbits on recruiting from the coaching staff within 5 months?

Or did 23-24 year old graduate Sonics, who dabbles in day trading, have a UW friend who began working with the football team and started telling him info, and then when BTP said he didn't know shit, Sonics started spewing bullshit about his wealth based on his knowledge of cryptos from his day trading to try and make his info more credible?

We report, you decide