Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bad team. Terrible Coaching

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
They haven’t improved one ounce since the first game.

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Just gotta go out and let it ript
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    I take back all the good things I said about Tyler Shough and the bad things about the people who said he sucked. He can go shuck himself with a large corn cob.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I take back all the good things I said about Tyler Shough and the bad things about the people who said he sucked. He can go shuck himself with a large corn cob.

He’s just a quarterback, nothing special. Can’t finish off games at all. There’s far more wrong with this team than just him though. 38 points should be more than enough to win just about any football game.
    Yeah, the lion’s share of the loss isn’t on him or the offense, just partial blame.

But I knew the defense was shitty shit. I thought the offense was legit and Shough was going to be Oregon’s first team all conference QB after that long drought of honorable mention Herbert.

I was wrong. Dude is just a QB, and not anything remotely special. Threw two awful picks, one of which was on first down from inside his 10 and no receiver who even had a chance. Then, on 2nd and 6 needing a first down to end the game he:

Makes a bad read and gets tackled for a loss.

Throws at a running receivers feet, five yards short of the marker, while a wide open receiver is jumping up and down well beyond the marker and on his way to a TD if he gets the ball.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He’s just a quarterback, nothing special. Can’t finish off games at all. There’s far more wrong with this team than just him though. 38 points should be more than enough to win just about any football game.
    Yeah, the lion’s share of the loss isn’t on him or the offense, just partial blame.

But I knew the defense was shitty shit. I thought the offense was legit and Shough was going to be Oregon’s first team all conference QB after that long drought of honorable mention Herbert.

I was wrong. Dude is just a QB, and not anything remotely special. Threw two awful picks, one of which was on first down from inside his 10 and no receiver who even had a chance. Then, on 2nd and 6 needing a first down to end the game he:

Throws at a running receivers feet, five yards short of the marker, while a wide open receiver is jumping up and down well beyond the marker and on his way to a TD if he gets the ball.
    He should have had 6-7 ints coming into tonight. He’s bad. Play butterfield next week because if Shough is the starter next year we fucked
  • Options

Oh he’s bad alright. Still scored 38 points though. Baffling to watch this team.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    It’s funny how some of you think season even counts.

Quooks
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,743
    Founders Club
  • Options
    I don’t recall posting anything about me “caring.” It’s a lost season. Doesn’t mean I don’t want next fall to be a real season again. This right now is a farce. You NegaDucks just need to be miserable by mocking other Dick fans, but it doesn’t apply this season. Trolls need to troll tho
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Pretty embarrassing to have ESPN slurp your balls all year and then give up over 500 yards to the Beavers.

You guys suck.

Agree

Poont?
  • Options

Pretty embarrassing to have ESPN slurp your balls all year and then give up over 500 yards to the Beavers.

You guys suck.

Sorry ESPN hurt your feelings.
  • Options

You guys suck.

Agree

Poont?
    Oh here come the losers.

Same thing as when you two idiots were on equook.

Miserable people. Both of you.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

You guys suck.

Agree

Poont?
    Oh here come the losers.

Miserable people. Both of you.
    He’s hurting...
  • Options

I don’t recall posting anything about me “caring.” It’s a lost season. Doesn’t mean I don’t want next fall to be a real season again. This right now is a farce. You NegaDucks just need to be miserable by mocking other Dick fans, but it doesn’t apply this season. Trolls need to troll tho

You don’t have to write “I care” for us all to know that you do. Don’t be a Halfbrain who plan group murder suicides one week and then call themselves Clemson the next.

• Options
    “Us all to know”

Things bored fags say. Huddle time, bridge club.
  • Options

“Us all to know”

Still here. Doesn’t care about the season.

• Options

“Us all to know”

Oh here come the losers.

Miserable people. Both of you