Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My favorite BackThePack story (revealed here for the first time!!1!!)

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
About three years ago, Fudgie PM'd me. He wanted to know if he could use Hardcore Husky as a means to raise funds for his high school football team. I told him that he could proceed if he wanted, but did he really want every sweatpants-wearing degenerate and parolee on Hardcore Husky knowing his real name and where he goes to school? I told him to think long and hard about that.

He responded, "Oh shit! Never mind!!"

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    Swaye said:

Yuck I feel like I’m at a family reunion and you’re my mom telling everyone something embarrassing

That story isn't nearly as embarrassing as the tim you got caught fucking the cantaloupe.
    Who hasn’t?
  • Options
    Arizona123Arizona123 Member Posts: 66
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    The @backthepack rebrand has been a YUGE improvemen! One example, I went in a little dry on btp1.0 when baseman;) and his minion went in dry on me over the weekend when they were convinced I needed to put the bong down and sleep it off based on a couple lol. The younger fugie might have tilted or definitely not blown me off. But it was hilarious when he claimed not to give a shit about this site to make an alt with the equally hilarious JenLaw ok gif by nacho

I will return to lurking which is my preference but I will miss chin’in good posts or comments or the occasional FO for a bad take like Kirkland sucks lol

One more parting shot...if you have a sig gif without a hottie (beach girl even with the nasty cigarette) or like @Swaye s you are definitely a fag. NTTATWWT - I had forgotten how much I love the girl and her boobs on the beach, brb jo

Arizona123 out, later guys. And no I’m not going to ask Stalin to delete my account, I’m simply not logging in again this year.

@PurpleBaze I know you were trying to save face when you claimed to get the reaction you desired from me but I’m not buying it. I didn’t and don’t give s shit that you gave me 40 or 50 FOs, I mentioned because I thought it was odd. You made a bad read and it hurt your pride you got trolled by a couple lol when I made this old dawgman handle prior to the zona game. Man up and take the L unless you need djj to assist you with your pants. Peace;) lol
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Using the alt till next year?
  • Options
    Arizona123Arizona123 Member Posts: 66
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    doogie said:

Using the alt till next year?

Bro you are slow, it was never an alt. If I return in the future I will pull a @FireCohen and rebrand. I will wear my numerous FOs from baseman and his minion like a badge of honor lol

You got trolled @PurpleBaze and it was totally unintentional which is even more funny lol

@backthepack young man, be well and put the telephone down occasionally...before you know it you will be my age which is likely older than your parents. ✌️
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The @backthepack rebrand has been a YUGE improvemen! One example, I went in a little dry on btp1.0 when baseman;) and his minion went in dry on me over the weekend when they were convinced I needed to put the bong down and sleep it off based on a couple lol. The younger fugie might have tilted or definitely not blown me off. But it was hilarious when he claimed not to give a shit about this site to make an alt with the equally hilarious JenLaw ok gif by nacho

I will return to lurking which is my preference but I will miss chin’in good posts or comments or the occasional FO for a bad take like Kirkland sucks lol

One more parting shot...if you have a sig gif without a hottie (beach girl even with the nasty cigarette) or like @Swaye s you are definitely a fag. NTTATWWT - I had forgotten how much I love the girl and her boobs on the beach, brb jo

Arizona123 out, later guys. And no I’m not going to ask Stalin to delete my account, I’m simply not logging in again this year.

@PurpleBaze I know you were trying to save face when you claimed to get the reaction you desired from me but I’m not buying it. I didn’t and don’t give s shit that you gave me 40 or 50 FOs, I mentioned because I thought it was odd. You made a bad read and it hurt your pride you got trolled by a couple lol when I made this old dawgman handle prior to the zona game. Man up and take the L unless you need djj to assist you with your pants. Peace;) lol

This is not the FREE PUB I'm looking for.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How does one use Hardcore Husky to raise funds for anything but Vanilla and Stalin?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

How does one use Hardcore Husky to raise funds for anything but Vanilla and Stalin?

Greased-up-teen-bois-in-midriff-jerseys calendar, obvz.
    @Doog_de_Jour true?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    Swaye's Wigwam

@backthepack?

I'm legitimately curious what you had in mind.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

@backthepack?

That was 4 years ago, I don’t remember.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    not sure how seatroll wasn't already taken as a username on twitter, but good job snagging that one
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@backthepack?

That was 4 years ago, I don’t remember.
    Baked sale?