Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My favorite BackThePack story (revealed here for the first time!!1!!)

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

not sure how seatroll wasn't already taken as a username on twitter, but good job snagging that one

It’s seatroii ;)
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The @backthepack rebrand has been a YUGE improvemen! One example, I went in a little dry on btp1.0 when baseman;) and his minion went in dry on me over the weekend when they were convinced I needed to put the bong down and sleep it off based on a couple lol. The younger fugie might have tilted or definitely not blown me off. But it was hilarious when he claimed not to give a shit about this site to make an alt with the equally hilarious JenLaw ok gif by nacho

I will return to lurking which is my preference but I will miss chin’in good posts or comments or the occasional FO for a bad take like Kirkland sucks lol

One more parting shot...if you have a sig gif without a hottie (beach girl even with the nasty cigarette) or like @Swaye s you are definitely a fag. NTTATWWT - I had forgotten how much I love the girl and her boobs on the beach, brb jo

Arizona123 out, later guys. And no I’m not going to ask Stalin to delete my account, I’m simply not logging in again this year.

@PurpleBaze I know you were trying to save face when you claimed to get the reaction you desired from me but I’m not buying it. I didn’t and don’t give s shit that you gave me 40 or 50 FOs, I mentioned because I thought it was odd. You made a bad read and it hurt your pride you got trolled by a couple lol when I made this old dawgman handle prior to the zona game. Man up and take the L unless you need djj to assist you with your pants. Peace;) lol

Less of a rebrand and more just growing up. Think about how much you changed from age 16 to 21 or however old he is
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020

How does one use Hardcore Husky to raise funds for anything but Vanilla and Stalin?

@backthepack?

I'm legitimately curious what you had in mind.
    That was 4 years ago, I don’t remember.
    Baked sale?
    Weed brownies.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    Gladstone said:

The @backthepack rebrand has been a YUGE improvemen! One example, I went in a little dry on btp1.0 when baseman;) and his minion went in dry on me over the weekend when they were convinced I needed to put the bong down and sleep it off based on a couple lol. The younger fugie might have tilted or definitely not blown me off. But it was hilarious when he claimed not to give a shit about this site to make an alt with the equally hilarious JenLaw ok gif by nacho

I will return to lurking which is my preference but I will miss chin’in good posts or comments or the occasional FO for a bad take like Kirkland sucks lol

One more parting shot...if you have a sig gif without a hottie (beach girl even with the nasty cigarette) or like @Swaye s you are definitely a fag. NTTATWWT - I had forgotten how much I love the girl and her boobs on the beach, brb jo

Arizona123 out, later guys. And no I’m not going to ask Stalin to delete my account, I’m simply not logging in again this year.

@PurpleBaze I know you were trying to save face when you claimed to get the reaction you desired from me but I’m not buying it. I didn’t and don’t give s shit that you gave me 40 or 50 FOs, I mentioned because I thought it was odd. You made a bad read and it hurt your pride you got trolled by a couple lol when I made this old dawgman handle prior to the zona game. Man up and take the L unless you need djj to assist you with your pants. Peace;) lol

Less of a rebrand and more just growing up. Think about how much you changed from age 16 last week (the week of the emo "You play the guy with the high ceiling, not the midget with a small dick!" outburst) to 21 or however old he is this week.